Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Housez in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2008, 06:58 PM   #11
Several Accounts
Gift Guru

adorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: First time posting of my Webkinz house. Come in and check out my super cool rooms. From classic to modern, I have something for everyone.

Oh I just love your rooms! They look great! And by the way, welcome to WI!
adorablepup149 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2008, 07:03 PM   #12
Webkinz :)
cocobean22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: First time posting of my Webkinz house. Come in and check out my super cool rooms. From classic to modern, I have something for everyone.

I LOVE your house!! Youare so creative. My favorite room is the deluxe kitchen

-___________________

Click the pig for my house --> :pig:
cocobean22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 07:09 PM   #13
lupuny is finally
Gifted

queenofblosomes is just really nicequeenofblosomes is just really nice

I love, love, love :hearts: your house!! Its the coolest I 've ever seen!!!!! How may webkinz do u have?? You have the coolest items!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- queenofblosomes added 2 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

The relaxing gardan is just so betifull, and amazing............

---------- queenofblosomes added 2 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

Wait............. is that a christmas tree star?????????

Last edited by queenofblosomes; 08-12-2008 at 07:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
queenofblosomes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 07:33 PM   #14

LeslieT is on a distinguished road

I absolutely LOVE your wrought-iron garden, the one with the antique lampposts. That is an especially AWESOME garden!
LeslieT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 07:38 PM   #15

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

I love all of them! Great house. I am rating it 4 stars.
Pupcake is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:08 PM   #16

yma74 is a name known to allyma74 is a name known to allyma74 is a name known to all

Lightbulb More room updates

reserved for future rooms

Last edited by yma74; 07-12-2009 at 03:40 PM..
yma74 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:26 PM   #17
<---- I love that
Gifted

cupcakes has a spectacular aura about

One of the greatest houses I have seen in a long time!
cupcakes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 04:50 PM   #18

yma74 is a name known to allyma74 is a name known to allyma74 is a name known to all

Default Twilight Post

(When I originally posted these rooms, I had not adopted my Webkinz Lamb. I will be editing my lamb, Bella into the rooms. I also now have the Caramel Lion which, along with my Bat share the role of Edward.)

For those of you who have read the saga you will be very familiar with the story and characters. For those of you who haven't read the books, start reading! You don't know what you're missing.

I will be including some direct quotes from the books written by the most talented Stephanie Meyer. The rooms I am showing will be my interpretation of some of the rooms and locations the characters encounter thoughout the book. If you like what you see, please rate my thread.

Our story first starts with Bella Swan (My white persian cat is playing the role of Bella until I can get the Webkinz LAMB) She is just moving out to Forks, Washington to live with her father Charlie Swan. (played by my German Sheppard) Bella has just returned to her childhood home.
After her flight from Phoenix, she arrives home and begins to unpack.

Direct quote from Twilight by Stephanie Meyer:
"It took only one trip to get all my stuff upstairs. I got the west bedroom that faced out over the front yard. The room was familiar; it had belonged to me since I was born. The wooden floor, the light blue walls, the peaked ceiling, the yellow curtains around the window--these were all a part of my childhood. The only changes Charlie had ever made were switching the crib for a bed and adding a desk as I grew. The desk now held a second-hand computer, with the phone line for the modem stapled along the floor to the nearest phone jack. This was a stipulation from my mother, so that we could stay in touch easily. The rocking chair from my baby days was still in the corner."
Click the image to open in full size.

After her first night back at home, Bella is up early the next day to start her first day at her new school, Forks High School. She joins Charlie in the kitchen for breakfast before leaving.

"Breakfast with Charlie was a quiet event. He wished me good luck at school. I thanked him, knowing his hope was wasted. Good luck tended to avoid me. Charlie left first, off to the police station that was his wife and family. After he left, I sat at the old square oak table in one of the three unmatching chairs and examined his small kitchen, with its dark paneled walls, bright yellow cabinets, and white linoleum floor."

Her first day of school was interesting to say the least. That was the first day she met Edward Cullen. (The role of Edward is being played by my "vampire" bat) She first saw Edward while she was at lunch with some new friends she had just met. They were sitting in the corner of the cafeteria, when her friends began to tell her about The Cullen's. The five of them sat together away from the other students keeping to themselves. Bella's friend Jessica told her all of their names.

"That's Edward and Emmett Cullen, and Rosalie and Jasper Hale. The one who has just left was Alice Cullen: They all live together with Dr. Cullen and his wife."

After getting all of the gossip from her friends Bella returned to class in the afternoon. She had Biology with Angela right after lunch.

"When we entered the classroom, Angela went to sit at a black-topped lab table exactly like the ones I was used to. She already had a neighbor. In fact, all the tables were filled but one. Next to the center aisle, I recognized Edward Cullen by his unusal hair, sitting next to that single open chair.....Mr. Banner signed my slip and handed me a book with no nonsense about introductions. I could tell we were going to get along. Of course, he had no choice but to send me to the open seat in the middle of the room. I kept my eyes down as I went to sit by him, bewildered by the antagonistic stare he'd given me."

Over the next few weeks Edward kept his distance from Bella. He did not return to school for some time after their first meeting. Bella immediately took this as a sign that she had somehow offended him. Little did she know that the reason for his absence was so that he could "HUNT" and therefore keep himself from causing her harm. After some time he returned to school and, as crazy as it sounds, he actually saves her from being crushed under a van that had slipped on some ice during a snow storm. It was while she was being saved that she noticed something not natural about Edward. He had super human speed and strength. She agreed to keep that knowledge a secret and Edward was grateflul she did. He began to become more comfortable with Bella and they started to talk more. He even began to follow her. A fact she was not aware of until one evening she had went shopping with Jessica and Angela. She had separated from them and had gotten lost in the wrong part of town. She was appraoched by some very bad individuals who most certainly wanted to cause her harm. At the very moment she was cornered , a silver car came around out of nowhere and saved her. Edward was there in an instant and rescued her again. He took her to dinner at an Italian restaurant and drove her home. He asked her to spend Saturday with him so they could get to know each other more. Bella gladly accepted.

Coming Soon (I will be adding the restaraunt scene)

They spent Saturday together. Edward had promised to show Bella what happens to him in sunlight, so they drove and hiked to a remote meadow far awy from jeering eyes.

"I reached the edge of the pool of light and stepped through the last fringe of ferns into the loveliest place I had ever seen. The meadow was small, perfectly round, and filled with wildflowers--violet, yellow, and soft white. Somewhere nearby, I could hear the bubbling music of a stream. The sun was directly overhead, filling the circle with a haze of buttery sunshine. I walked slowly, awestruck, through the soft grass, swaying flowers, and warm, gilded air. I halfway turned, wanting to share this with him, but he wasn't behind me where I thought he'd be. I spun around, searching for him with sudden alarm. Finally I spotted him, still under the dense shade of the canopy at the edge of the hollow, watching me with cautious eyes. Only then did I remember what the beauty of the meadow had driven from my mind--the enigma of Edward and the sun, which he'd promised to illustrate for me today. I took a step back toward him, my eyes alight with curiosity. His eyes were wary, reluctant. I smiled encouragingly and beckoned to him with my hand taking another step back to him. He held up a hand in warning, and I hesitated, rocking back onto my heel. Edward seemed to take a deep breath, and then he stepped out into the bright glow of the midday sun."

After an incredible day, Edward and Bella were now together. Edward had told Bella that he was taking her to formally meet his family. Upon seeing the Cullen's house for the first time, Bella could only say WOW.

"He opened the door for me. The inside was even more surprising, less predictable, than the exterior. It was very bright, very open and very large. This must have originally been several rooms, but the walls had been removed from most of the first floor to create one wide open space. The back, south-facing wall had been entirely replaced with glass, and beyond the shade of the cedars, the lawn stretched bare to the wide river. A massive curving staircase dominated the west side of the room. The walls, the high-ceiling, the wooden floor, and the thick carpets were varying shades of white. Waiting to greet us, standing just to the left of the door, on a raised portion of the floor by a spectular grand piano, were Edward's parents."

After a few introductions, we were alone and Edward played my lull-a-bye on the piano. He asked me to see the rest of the house. "No coffins" I verified. "No coffins" he promised. He led me upstairs and showed me Rosalie and Emmett's room...Carlisle's office...Alice's room. He gestured as he led me past the doors. We came across an object, at the end of the hall, that Edward felt Carlisle should explain since it was a famliy heirloom per say.

"Edward opened the door to a high-ceilinged room with tall, west-facing windows. The walls were paneled again, in a darker wood--where they were visible. Most of the wall space was taken up by towering bookshelves that reached high above my head and held more books than I'd ever seen outside a library. Carlsile sat behind a huge mahogany desk in a leather chair. He was just placing a bookmark in the pages of the thick volume he held. The room was how I'd always imagined a college dean's would look--only carlise looked too young to fit the part. "What can I do for you?" he asked us pleasantly, rising from his seat. "I wanted to show Bella some of our history," Edward said. "Well, your history actually."...........The wall we faced now was different from the others. Instead of bookshelves, this wall was crowded with framed pictures of all sizes, some in vibrant colors, others dull monochromes."

After the storytelling with Carlisle, Edward took Bella to see his room.

"We'd come to a stop in front of the last door in the hall. "My room," he informed me, opening it and pulling me through. His room faced south, with a wall-sized window like the great room below. The whole back side of the house must be glass. His view looked down on the winding Sol Duc River, across the untouched forest to the Olympic Mountain range. The mountains were much closer than I would have believed. The western wall was completely covered with shelf after shelf of CDs. His room was better stocked than a music store. In the corner was a sophisticated-looking sound system, the kind I was afraid to touch because I'd be sure to break something. There was no bed, only a wide and inviting black leather sofa. The floor was covered with a thick golden carpet, and the walls were hung with heavy fabric in a slightly darker shade."

After a full day of Meet and greets with Edward's family, Bella could already tell she felt at home with them. She liked them all very much. She was invited to go and play baseball with the family that evening. You see a storm was coming and vampires can only play ball during a thunderstorm. Bella could only guess as to why. Bella returned home to tell her dad, Charlie, she was going on a date with Edward. When Edward arrived a few minutes later, it was to Bella's suprise as to the vehicle they were drivng to play baseball. It was a monster Jeep. Edward had brought the Jeep so that they didn't have to run the whole way. Bella did not fair too well while she was "running" with Edward. He would drive until the Jeep could not go any further and they would be forced to runthe remainder of the way.

"You promised Chief Swan that you would have me home early, remember? We'd better get going. Yes, ma'am. He smiled wistfully and released all of me but one hand. He led me a few feet through the tall, wet ferns and draping moss, around a massive hemlock tree, and we were there, on the edge of an enormous open field in the lap of Oympic peaks. It was twice the size of any baseball stadium. I could see the others all there; Esme, Emmett, and Rosalie, sitting on a bare outcropping of rock, were the closest to us, maybe a hundred yards away. Much farther out I could see Jasper and Alice, at least a quarter of a mile apart, appearing to throw something back and forth, but I never saw any ball. It looked like Carlisle was marking bases, but could they really be that far apart?"

It was during the baseball game that Alice saw that they were going to have some "unexpected" visitors. Alice had seen that the visitors were vampires from out of town. The visitors were not like The Cullens. They did not practice their "vegetarian" ways. Now in this open field, Bella was the center of attention. The Cullens had no adversion to her humanity where as the new arrivals did.

"I'm sorry, Bella, he muttered fiecely. It was stupid, irresponsible, to expose you like this. I'm so sorry. I heard his breath stop, and his eyes zeroed in on right field. He took a half step, angling himself between me and what was coming. Carlisle, Emmett, and the others turned in the same direction, hearing sounds of passage much too faint for my ears. They emerged one by one from the forest edge, ranging a dozen meters apart. The first male into the clearing fell back immediately, allowing the other male to take the front,orienting himself around the tall, dark-haired man in a manner that clearly displayed who led the pack. The third was a woman; from this distance, all I could see of her was that her hair was a startling shade of red.....As they approached, I could see how different they were from the Cullens. Their walk was catlike, a gait that seemed constantly on the edge of shifting into a crouch. They dressed in the ordinary gear of backpackers: jeans and casual button-down shirts in heavy, weatherproof fabrics."

Laurent is being portrayed by the lion, James is my fiercest Webkinz, the rotweiller, and Victoria is played by my red-haired beagle.

After the inital meeting in the clearing, it was quickly determined that for Bella's safety, she must leave Forks until the Cullens could make it safe for her to return. James had other plans. He was able to track Bella to her hometown of Phoenix, even with Jasper and Alice as her guards. James had tricked Bella into believing he had her mom. She snuck away from Jasper and Alice at the airport and secretly met James at the ballet studio by her mother's home. He was just about to finish her off when suddenly Bella heard the voice of an angel who saved her again. Edward was there. He successfully fought off James and rescued Bella from his evil clutches.

Edward and Bella went back to Forks and were together at last. Okay, that pretty much wraps up our story of Twilight.

To be continued.........

Next up, NEW MOON.

I thought it was time to update you on the progress of our story. The second book in the series is titled NEW MOON. It starts out with Bella celebrating her 18th birthday. A birthday that she was not necessarily looking forward to. You see Bella's boyfriend, Edward, was a vampire and therefore does not age. Now she is another year older and Edward will be nineteen forever. Edward's sister Alice is planning a birthday party at the Cullen's house. Bella reluctantly is going. Not because she will be celebrating with a house full of vampires (she is the only human among them) but, because she just doesn't like birthday parties.

Direct quote from New Moon by Stephanie Meyer:
"They were all waiting in the huge white living room; when I walked through the door, they greeted me with a loud chorus of "Happy Birthday, Bella!" while I blushed and looked down. Alice, I assume, had covered every flat surface with pink candles and dozens of crystal bowls filled with hundreds of roses. There was a table with a white cloth draped over it next to Edward's grand piano, holding a pink birthday cake, more roses, a stack of glass plates and a small pile of silver-wrapped presents. It was a hundred times worse than I'd imagined"

Of course, the party hit a little snag when Bella got a small papercut, but to a vampire a small cut didn't matter. There was a "scene" with Jasper and Edward began to realize that he and his family were in fact a danger to the already accident prone Bella. As much as it pained him, he had to make the decision that she would be better off without him. He and his family left Forks, Washington and left Bella alone with her dad. Months went by before Bella started to come out of her "depression". She was lost without Edward. She turned to her long time friend Jacob Black in her time of need. You see Bella, seemed to invite dangerous situations to herself and when she felt she was in "danger" she could hear what she believed to be Edward speaking to her in her mind. It was at that time Bella decided to live the most dangerous life she could think of, if only to be close to her precious Edward. Bella decided to get a motorcycle. Only one problem it didn't run. She had "found" two motorcycles and thought that if she could get them up and running that would surely provide enough danger, so that Edward would be close with her, if only in her thoughts and mind. She took the bikes to her friend Jacob and he agreed to fix them up and she agreed to give him one. He repaired the bikes and taught her to ride. During the time together, Jacob and Bella became close.

Direct quote from New Moon by Stephanie Meyer:
"The motorcylces didn't need to be hidden any further than simply placing them in Jacob's shed. Billy's Wheelchair couldn't maneuver the uneven ground separating it from the house. Jacob started pulling the first bike--the red one which was destined for me-- to pieces immediatly. He open up the passenger door of the Rabbit so I could sit on the seat instead of the ground"

Jacob and Bella spent as much time together as possible. They were becomming very close. Bella would listen as Jacob talked for hours about everything. They had become so close that she began to notice "changes" in Jacob' behavior. It was becommong clear to Bella that something more was going on with Jacob and his friends at LaPush. Jacob was turning into a werewolf. Bella wondered how she had become so involved with so many mythical creatures in her life. Bella continued to befriend Jacob, but she still longed for her Edward to come back to her. One day she had a suprise visitor, Edward's sister Alice. Alice would sometimes have visions of things to come and while The Cullen's were away from Forks, she had a vision of something bad happening to Bella. She had gone back to check on her against her families wishes. Edward was unaware she had gone back to Forks. He was out of the country and while he was away a terrible thing happened. Rosalie had told Edward that the vision Alice had was of Bella dying. Now Edward thought Bella was gone from him forever. He could not bear to go on. Now since Vampires were already dead, there was only one way for him to end his exisitance permantly. He would go to the Volturi in Itlay. They were the oldest vampire famliy in existance and they could end what life he had left. Alice had a vision of this and she and Bella went to Italy to stop him. It was a race against time.

***Adding the Italy scenes soon

Their plan was simple. Get to Edward and force him to see that Bella was alive and well before he did anything stupid, like provoke the Volturi. Thankfully their plan worked. Edward saw Bella but it did have some awful consequences. They were taken to meet with the Volturi anyway. After much negotiating back and forth, it was decided that Alice, Edward and Bella could leave freely with only one stipulation. At some point very soon, Bella would need to become a vampire. The Voluri believed she knew to much about them for a simple human and that was unacceptable. She would need to become a vampire so she did not pose a danger to them by exposing them to the world. They all returned to Forks. The Cullens all eventually returned home. Edward and Bella were together again. Everyone was happy except for Jacob.

Please check back soon for the next chapter in the saga.

Eclipse is the next book that I will be posting.

I will be posting more rooms in the next few days. I hope you have enjoyed this little skit as much as I have enjoyed creating it. Again none of this would be possible if it were not for the talented Ms. Stephanie Meyer. Without her great writing, my post would have been left flat. I want to make sure you understand that most of the text typed in this thread are direct quotes from her books and that credit goes to her.

Don't forget to leave me your feedback. I love to hear from fellow twilighters and Webkinz fans.

Last edited by yma74; 07-16-2009 at 08:21 PM..
Old 08-13-2008, 04:53 PM   #19
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i just love your house. for being new, you really got posting your house down to a science!!!

you have done a great job on the thread and in your home. so many rooms, i can't pick just one..... but the rescue squad is cool!!!

thanks for sharing with us.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 05:24 AM   #20

Default Eclipse

This post reserved for Eclipse

This is a work in progress. Still organizing my rooms and story. Please check back for updates.

Last edited by yma74; 07-16-2009 at 08:26 PM..

Tags
amazing, awesome! :), bob ♥ loves maddie, cancerschmancer!, hurricanes, kevinelevin was here!, nannyf, twilight house, ♥ jesus 4eva! ~hpf