Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Housez in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2011, 06:47 AM   #1
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Default TASHYTOOT'S ENGLISH STATELY HOME New Wacky! Boys Beach, Magical Garden, Happy B'day WI, RatLab, Valentine, Wacky Carols, Unicorns, Autumn Gardens, Butterfly Garden, TrickorTreat, Rainbows&Clouds, Rock Catwalk, Pink Library, CraftStudio, Victorian

Welcome to my Stately Home, I hope you enjoy your visit!
I love decorating rooms and have found much of my inspiration from looking at other houses on this thread, those people will certainly be credited!

Bindidog
Miss Spots
Kinzmom1924
Valleygram
Wowewe
Jumping Wizard
Kayembee

Post #7 has all my Contest entries.
New rooms added!

NEW room
Wacky Celebration
Click the image to open in full size.

Join my Webbies in a fun party for Wacky.

Boys only Beach.
This room reminded me of The Lord of the Flies when I had finished it.

Orsa Della Lunas Magical Garden
I adore these flowers and mushrooms from the Adventure Park, so I started collecting them to create this magical garden for my Moon Bear.

Happy Birthday WI!

Professor Ratigan is rather eccentric, I think you can tell by his choice of clothing. He spends his time in his laboratory trying to solve PJ's clothing recipes.

Meet all my Valentines pets, all together for the first time.

My Pink Chiffon Squirrel just loves her fruity surroundings

Royal Room, this room took quite a while to complete, I started it during the Queens Diamond Jubilee in June last year!

Wacky Carol Singers

The Unicorns have moved in!
First we have Astral Deva with her besties Lunatone and Starry Nightie. It's a magical place for a sleepover.

Meet Peppercorn and Iceblink Luck in their Winter Wonderland.

Rainbows and clouds!
My Petal Print Skunk doesn't just love her flowers, she spends her time amongst the clouds and rainbows in her treetop room.

Rockin' the catwalk

Ultra Modern girls ready for a night out. That's if Raspberry Ripple my Pink Zebra ever wakes up.

My pink Library, for my girls. A room that took a long time to complete!

My webbies are enjoying some relaxation and a few glasses of ice cold lemonade in their new Beach House.

Last edited by tashytoot; 08-19-2013 at 05:01 PM..
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2011, 06:48 AM   #2
Gift Guru

Default Re: Tashytoot's House Thread, coming soon ....

I've added the new Winter Windows and Mirrors to Talini's Icy Spa Room.

Crevasse, my Glacial Fox lives in a Winter Wonderland, come and join him for some festive treats, then it's off to the slopes for some skiing.

Stocking Filler, the Reindeer has invited her friends for a Christmas Party. They'll all be Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree!

Mama Cass, my Hippie Hippo loves having her friends around to chill out in her room full of love and peace.

Meet Sweetpea, the Little Purple Lamb, with her brother Little Boy Blue, they love to have tea in their Easter themed Cafe.

Ultra Violet's Room has been updated with some of the new Glam Boutique Furniture. It's purple, her favourite colour!

Foxy Loxy loves flowers, her new room is full of them.

Little Boy Blue and Sweetpea share a Springtime Bedroom, they even have a grassy floor to make them feel at home.

The Ski Lodge

Blue Cheese, the Cheshire Cat's Wonderland Room.

Jumbleberry Room

Mi Shell's Spa.
Mi-shell loves being pampered in the Spa, it makes a change from her old rock pool on the beach!

Wonky the Donkey and Scar's Prehistoric Room

Blue Cheese's Hockey Room

The Library, my version of the Reading Room in the Clubhouse

The Hopping Party. The Webbies are enjoying an evening of music, rides, fun and games and a barbeque in their back garden.

The ladies are having a spot of tea in the garden, maybe there will be some scones to go with it too. Now where's the Butler?

Spring has sprung, the dandelions are blooming. Foxy Loxy is enjoying a glass of lemonade, in the warm sun.

My Lorax Adventure Park Room, my Webbies are going on their own Adventure Park Quest in the Treetops.

Wisteria's Garden ~ Wisteria, my Purple Fawn takes in the beautiful surroundings in her garden.

Last edited by tashytoot; 04-03-2013 at 04:27 PM..
Old 01-20-2011, 06:48 AM   #3
Gift Guru

Heidi the Seal was so thrilled to get her new Red and Green Gem Tree, that she's put it up already. She invited Girlsbestfriend around for some Cocoa and Jumbleberry Pie, yum!

Perkin my little Piglet is not the outdoors type, he tends to his indoor garden with no risk of getting wet in a Spring shower.

The Webbies have gathered for the Annual St Patrick's Day Festival.

In the clearing, through the Elm Trees lives Romaine, my Gyspy Vanner. If you cross her palm with silver she will tell you your fortune.

Sunny Delight loves her new Tropical Paradise, she feels so at home. Oh my that Sombrero certainly protects her from the sun

Loretta, the Cloud Sheep's Cloud Room

Aphrodite thinks she must have an admirer, as when she came home from the Beauty Salon, she found a beautiful bouquet of flowers in her room!

Medieval Guest Room

Broomhilda's Halloween Room Updated!! She has just come across the cutest little Urn, is there something living inside?

Pandemonium's Halloween Room

Kimmy, my Koala (yes I am so original) loves to invite her friends over for some arts and crafts fun!

Deluxies Cares Room
This room was made in honour of my good friend Karkar, who arranged a Breast Cancer Awareness parade in Kinzville Park last year. Along with many others I adopted my Love Frog and named her Deluxies Care.
I have just finished her room off with the new Neo-Gothic Flooring, which I have been waiting a long time for!

My new Rockerz Room!
Sugar Rush knew that one day he would be famous! Remodelled as I won the VIP Trophy

Dakota Polka and Polkaface share a funky & fresh Springtime Polka Dot room

Last edited by tashytoot; 01-05-2013 at 06:13 PM..
Old 01-20-2011, 06:49 AM   #4
Gift Guru

Squirrel Nutkins Autumn Treetop. I love the colours.

Autumn Harvest! My Webbies gathering the carrots ready for juicing!

Trick or Treat Yard. If you can make it over the Canyon, past the Creepy Bat Cave and through the Haunted Graveyard, Treat, my Candycorn Mouse has some goodies for you!

Inside, there's a Halloween Party in Treats' Room!
I was so excited to get these long retired walls and flooring!

Autumn yard

Christmas Love Spa

Kitty Amour and Aphrodite have given their room a Valentines make-over.

My version of the Clubhouse Girls Rule Room

Having been fed a ton of chocolate, burgers and root beer for the challenges, then sent around the Arcade playing games, it's no wonder my Webbies are feeling sick. The Hospital has had a New Year makeover!

All these Challenges have certainly taken their toll on my Webbies, so they are enjoying some pampering in the outdoor Spa.

This Cafe was inspired by Kayembee's Taco Bellkinz.

Please pop into KnitOnePearlone's Sweater Shop, she can do alterations for you too!

Bubbalicious is with her friends at the Sweets and Treats cafe

Midas Touch has to bathe in the poshest Bathroom in WW, she likes her luxuries.

Introducing Udderly Delicious, my Strawberry Cow.

Bring It On's Gym

Zsa Zsa Gabor is such a diva, she loves all the funky pop art from the 50's and has accumulated quite a collection!

Last edited by tashytoot; 08-19-2013 at 04:08 PM..
Old 01-20-2011, 06:49 AM   #5
Gift Guru

Sugar Rush and Joyride are having a spot of evening tea in the Wonderland Garden, Crevasse loves the peaceful night air sitting by the pond.

The Christmas Parlour, the Webbies love gathering together for fun and games at Christmas time

Christmas in Kinzville

My Thanksgiving Room, even though I don't celebrate Thanksgiving here, I thought I'd join in with all your festivities and make a room for my Golden Turkey.

What A Hoot is gathering in the Harvest ready for the Winter, there is so much to do before the snow falls.

Lollapalooza would like to invite you to his fun-filled room, There's so much to do in here!

Meet the Pink Ladies, they are having their monthly fundraising meeting for Cancer awareness.
I won first place in a recent Galore Contest with this room.

Introducing Jet, my Mutt, he was my very first Webbie when I opened my demo account

Orso Della Luna, Claire Voyant and Gypsy Rose Lee share an 'out of this world' room

Come and visit the Kinz Safari Park

It's raining in London, but the construction work still carries on...

Broomhilda has just moved into her new Halloween Room, all their friends have dressed up for the housewarming.

Tooty Fruity has just opened her Candy Cafe, just look how popular it is, all the seats have been filled. I think she will have to hire some staff to help out!

Stardust, my Pegasus has a new room mate. Kaleidoscope, the Rainbow Zebra has settled in perfectly into her room of Rainbows and Clouds.

Meet my most noble Aristocrat, Goldeluxie. He is used to the finer things in life, he lives in luxury in his opulent room full of gold and riches. Even his suit is made of gold!

Broody Chick may live in a drafty old barn but she loves it, her silky soft feathers keep her warm and cosy.

The Webbies are all having fun at Camp, if the heat gets too much they can go for a dip the the lovely cooling log pool.

Skylla, the Sea Monster lives amongst the coral in her Underwater Paradise

I designed this room for AuntyMary's Ice Cream Party Room Contest.
Tooty Fruity, my Candy Leopard has invited all her friends to her Ice Cream Party at the Coral Cove, after a fun day on the beach

Last edited by tashytoot; 08-13-2012 at 03:48 PM..
Old 01-20-2011, 09:40 AM   #6
Gift Guru

jenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonder

Hi Tashytoot! All of your rooms are amazing! I really enjoyed looking at them - thanks for sharing them with us!
jenny1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 10:00 AM   #7
Gift Guru

This section contains all the rooms I have entered in contests here on WI

Space Arcade from kinztown194s' Wonders of Space Contest.

From Butterflies Gone Fishin' Contest.
Night Fishing in the Lurking Lagoons.

From superpenguin's Autumn Room design contest

From karenpd's sports room design contest, my Boxing Gym

From Butterflies Kitchen contest, based on my real life Kitchen.

Shrek

Butterfly Sanctuary

Sera's Seashell Shop

ChiffChaff's Springtime Cafe

Going for Gold ~ Ice Hockey Game

Last edited by tashytoot; 12-07-2012 at 05:55 PM..
Old 01-20-2011, 10:55 AM   #8
Webkinz :)

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

Oh, wow! Glad you were inspired to create these wonderful rooms. I really do look forward to seeing more.
pagehanna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:49 PM   #9
♫♪♥₪ Ḵḁṫḭḝ ₪♥♪♫

webkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clown

Wow! You have so many great rooms!
webkinzonfire8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 06:03 PM   #10
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Amazing rooms! I especially love the black and white room! I have been attempting one for my Domino cat, but it wasn't working... you have inspired me
webbieluver is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob stay strong, bunnycheeks, carlykinz was here!, eunielubtheserooms, incredible rooms!, intp, leeann loves this!, shellbellgotsatag!, y-a-z-i-b-e-l-l-e, yolo pants