Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Housez in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2016, 09:57 PM   #1
Gifted

Spidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Super Manor

Welcome Friends!

I have been playing Webkinz since 2007, with a few years of breaks in between.

This thread is in the process of being redesigned. Instead of groupings types of rooms or random rooms together, you are going to spend a few weeks at Super Manor Haven. Each day will be different places to eat, different activities, different things to do, different rooms to sleep in, and various tour guides.

We especially love water themes, beach, potion/magic, Halloween, and Fall items. We will always miss Dicekinz!

You have been invited to spend a few weeks with us doing different activities every day to check out the "manor" and little town we've built over time. I hope you enjoy your stay - there's plenty of food, plenty of friends, plenty of fun.

===========================

CLARK KENT (green frog) will start off by being your first tour guide. Being big Superman fans, you will notice a lot of our Webkinz are given superhero names or tributes.

Click the image to open in full size.
This is Clark and Lois's old wedding picture from years ago.

Before I bring you on the tour, here's an updated family photo of Clark in his superhero suit, Lois, and their baby Bizarro.

Be sure to regularly check in as the house keeps getting updated. Hope you enjoy your stay!

I helped out on the farm a lot growing up. Here's an old photo of me.

CHURCH

This is the newly redesigned church with new wallpaper, flooring, and music organ. It's one of the oldest rooms still standing. Years ago when it was much simpler and I had the wedding dress before trading it, Clark and Lois got married in here: (Lex was the minister who married us)

Now that I have gotten an introduction to your Tour Guide Going, let's visit the Super Manor

DAY ONE OF YOUR VISIT
Potion Lab, Nurse's Office, Lex's Mad Lab, Tea Party Parlor, Kent Farm, Fall Festival, Fishing Retreat, Librarian's Office, Retro Diner, The Ultimate Gym, Frog Sleeping Quarters, Meet the Band, The Concert, and Finally the bedroom of the night --- Bookworm Bedroom 1.

Last edited by Spidermanfan101; 09-14-2019 at 01:19 PM..
Spidermanfan101 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2016, 09:11 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

beerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roost

Default Re: Super Manor

Great tour and your pet names are refreshingly creative.
beerfeet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 04:42 PM   #3
Gifted

Spidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clown

DAY ONE OF YOUR VISIT

Let's start the tour!

It's a safe place with a lot of fun things to do for your Webkinz, but just in case let's start at the Potion Laboratory just in case? I can show you where most of the potions are taught and created - wouldn't hurt to pick up a few to slip in the pocket before beginning the official tour. It is always good to know where the emergency rooms are to start your journey. If you need medicine, trying to figure out a confusing mystery, or any kind of potion, this is the place to go. It's open 24 hours - especially under the moonlight, the magic seems even stronger when working with herbs.

POTIONS LABORATORY

Snape the Striped Cat is the headmaster over the Potions Lab. If you have any questions, he's the one to ask.

These Webkinz put on the Academy Apprentice robes, and in the case of Snape, the Academy Master Wizard robe - but there is not a strict rule - if you need to visit, you can come wearing anything.

Looks like Clark has decided to get some sleep before you even start your tour! He tends to do that. We try to keep the beds mainly in the bedrooms, but I like having somewhere to sleep in every room. The dragon is an oldie, but always one of my favorites.

A word of warning!! Be careful of potions that make you lightheaded or dizzy, that looks like a steep fall!

======================

NURSE'S OFFICE

It's technically night now, but you arrived late and are too excited to get any sleep yet! Let's go and do a quick check-in at the nurse's office to make sure you're healthy before proceeding. It's a good idea to know where it is in case of medical emergencies.

Don't worry - you can trust Dr. Lupin. Kind-of. He does random odd jobs, including the occasional surgery. He's mainly in some haunted areas though, he has his paw in a lot of pots. You'll see him more later on the tours since he's a favorite. Clark let you have some privacy for the exam.

======================

LEX'S MAD LAB

Lex isn't actually "mad", but there are some "questionable projects" that happen in his lab sometimes. The other Webkinz occasionally wander in, but they mainly stay clear. Right now it looks like Clark walked in when Lex was wearing his Robot costume, so things must be getting serious!

He is in the Red Circled Robot Costume - easy to miss!

Lately he's been especially studying the effects of volcanoes - you can find the new volcano fountain, and the mini volcano project, on the left hand side.

You can take a quick shower in the Steampunk shower if you'd like - sometimes being in here makes you feel like you want to get extra clean before leaving.

Hmmmm..... whose brain is that??? We do have a "Frankenstein" named webkinz, but he's walking around with his brain intact, so....

All in the name of Science, I guess.

TEA PARTY PARLOR

It looks like the morning sun has come over the horizon. How about a spot of tea? I love this room for mornings and afternoons. Nighttime tea is usually reserved for rooms and reading, but in this case, it's a great way to start the day, look out the windows to see the sun rise, and sip on some tea with socializing.

Looks like a packed room! Cat party???

I think Snape has prepared some of the teas himself in the Potion Lab. Hopefully they're safe, we shall see.

Now that you've had some tea, and don't think I didn't see you sneak into the Sugar Bowl ride, let's move on. Busy day ahead!

======================

THE FARMING LIFE

Okay, okay. I know this isn't the most glamorous way to start your trip, but farming and the country side of things is a big deal here. We only have one Moonberry seed, but we eat a LOT of pumpkins (have to have plenty of hand for all the Halloween themed rooms tea!) and we love our Country Inns and rooms.

======================

THE KENT FARM

We work very hard on the farm.

Well...

We work hard except apparently Batiste is sleeping on the job.

It's much more comfortable in there than it looks!

Otherwise everyone is working hard.

Well, wait a minute??

Is that Crowley the Seal's head sticking out of the milk silo? Is he PLAYING in there??

And is that Isaac playing in the leaves???

::::Sighs::::

We work hard sometimes, I promise.

Speaking of which....

FALL FEST

Sure, it's not actually Fall right now, but we celebrate it all year since Fall is our favorite season.

We celebrate all seasons all year since we seem to enjoy parts of all of them.

I'll sit at the booth selling some pumpkins - see Granny Goodness in the ticket booth if you want to buy a ticket for the slide Batiste is on, or the air balloon Isaac is in.

It's getting a bit hot, so let's go cool off somewhere with water.

We have a lot of water hidden around here.

FISHING RETREAT

If you don't mind, I'll get a little bit of fishing in while you explore. You can always join Cisco by the lifeboats. Jor-El is the dog sitting there fishing. He seems like he's ALWAYS fishing!

All these outdoor activities has worked up an appetite - we'll go get some food soon, I promise.

First let's check in with the Librarian's office and get you a card. Reading is a HUGE deal here. We have a lot of Bookworm Bedrooms and specialty libraries you'll see on your tour.

LIBRARIAN'S OFFICE - GET YOUR LIBRARY CARD FOR YOUR TRIP

We don't have to be that quiet in here, but sometimes people do get moody if you're loud in the actual libraries....

I know we're not staying here in the library long, but since you said you're a book lover yourself, I have a special treat for you tonight when it comes to your sleeping quarters.

And did Cisco follow us??? Sometimes I wonder about that cat.

RETRO DINER

I know it's not fancy, but we love this place and it's a quick place to get a cheap meal.

Looks like a lot of the gang is here!

Hey, there's even Frankenstein the Walrus. (Think he's been hiding from Lex??) Look's like Lex the duck is in the first booth, so he may have found him after all. Hm.

Although it's not easy to see, Snape is wearing the Retro Diner to help serve the food.

I can't believe how late it's already getting. It feels like we haven't had a chance to do much yet! At least we still have a few weeks.

To wrap it up, how about we check out the Ultimate Gym for the night? We love this place and have been working hard at the academy to get those track races completed for new decorations.

THE ULTIMATE GYM

So far we have completed several classes and earned goodies from classes. Next I'll think we'll collect more of the bathtubs, we don't have much interest in the lamp, but they will be used for other pet rooms.

Snape is standing by the yarn ball cat workout -- even when not using, he wants to hog it.

We need to start out your first night with a bang!! Let's go to a concert with our local band, The Underdogs. They main play Rock and Popular music.

Meet the band:

Pictured from Left to Right: Bellatrix, Lockjaw, Elvis, Underdog, Ace
Not pictured: Weasley (He's on the drums in the larger picture)

Well, that was fun! Ready to sleep and prepare for the second day?

Before I bring you to your room for the night, I'm going to show you where I sleep.

FROG SLEEPING QUARTERS

I would let you sleep here, but as you can see, it's pretty full -- and us frogs value our privacy. Honestly you may not be able to fall asleep anyway. Our snores sound like creak/ribbits that would likely drive you crazy.

And now finally, tada!!

Your first room of the your trip.....

BOOKWORM BEDROOM (1)

I told you we loved reading. Here's the first of the book bedrooms and a personal favorite.

Some of the decorations were won from the Writing class.

You have the place all to yourself - feel free to browse, read under the tree, or sleep on a "Once Upon a time bed."

This room is all about books and adventure.

Sweet dreams!

Last edited by Spidermanfan101; 09-14-2019 at 01:18 PM..
Old 08-22-2016, 10:59 AM   #4
Gifted

DAY TWO

Hope you slept well your first day here!

Oh, you stayed up too late reading? No matter - caffeine on the way then!

I know we had Tea yesterday, but I think this morning we may need Coffee.

MALLOWS CHOCOLATE CAFE

You can get coffee here, hot chocolate, anything chocolate - I'm going to settle for a Mocha with extra whipped cream and cinnamon. Yum!

Mallow is a reindeer (see him in the white chef hat?) He didn't want to join the other Reindeers to play in the other reindeer games though. They mainly stick to the Christmas and Winter Rooms, but he prefers to be different and build his own cafe. His love of chocolate helped the theme. Personally I"m glad he didn't want to lead sled drives and build toys if it means we get these treats all year round.

ART ROOM

I know it's super early, but mornings can be the best for creations.

If you feel the artistic urge, this is the stop you need to make. Beautiful isn't it?

Here are some specialty outfits - choose one to wear if you want to protect your clothes from the paint.

Creativity class is one of of our main classes, some of the rewards are shown in this room.

Before we keep going, I need to tell you that most of the Webkinz are pretty athletic here, but I don't want to overdo it and visit all the sports at once - only so much energy you know? We will try to do at least one sport themed thing a day from now on, and we do have to do do some of our classes over time, but we'll still make sure to have fun.

Before we move on though, I just got an emergency call! Our Webkinz News Room is always busy, but looks like a big story just came in and they need help.

Let's just hope Lex isn't involved...

WEBKINZ NEWS ROOM

Fortunately it just looks like Nathan the Pink Love Monkey wants to be interviewed again. He just loves talking about himself.

I'm sitting in the Podcast Booth and recording for now (see me??) - why don't you go talk to Peter Parker at his desk? I'm sure he's working on something important. He's the spotted Cheek Dog.

Whew! That took much longer than I thought. Before we get active again, why don't we go chill at one of the pools for awhile?

I'm talking to the dog Cinnamon in the pool - he'll move soon. Looks like Batiste is using the pool in the corner, but without Isaac this time.

Moving on....

COACH'S OFFICE

Before we get you into sports, may as well sign some of these liability forms just in case. You never know, do you?

BASEBALL PARK ROOM

Let's spend our first sports day playing Baseball. This is a great room to play, sleep, snack, or watch TV

We like to play with different hats but do tend to get confused on the team stuff....

Now I told you we are going to a big Concert tonight, but we still have time to kill.

How about stopping at one of the best rooms in the world?

DOGBEARD BATTLES ARENA

Yes that's right, we love this game so much it has it's own room.

Think you have what it takes to beat these dogs? Be careful, they're actually pretty good!

They do live here, after all. They have plenty of time to practice.

THE ARCADE

Here is another fun bonus room if you want some video games, a Bathtub battles game out of the eyes (and ears!) of the dogs, or just want to mess around with Dex Danger.

I'm going to play some Dogbeard Battles. This is new.

How about a deluxe bath in our special bathing room before getting some sleep?

UNDERSEA DUCK SUITE

Lex!! Should have known we would find you here hogging the Duck Bathtub.

I'm just going to sit here....on the toilet, for a second. Hey, no chairs!

Looks like Storm the Leopard is in the pool getting her morning soak before heading out and doing whatever cats do.

SUPERHERO MEETING ROOM

Before bed, I need to show you some Top Secret Headquarters. Here any problems are resolved. We also sit, eat coffee and chips a lot. You know, like every other room.

I'll have Storm the Leopard and Bruce Wayne the Bear join us. Looks like Snape is manning the controls.

Ready for Bed?

LIGHTHOUSE SUITE

You have a roommate tonight - Zod the Great White Shark.

I'll let you get some sleep soon - just let me play with this boat ride a few minutes. I love this thing, but Zod usually gets annoyed and won't let me play on it long.

Sweet dreams!

Last edited by Spidermanfan101; 09-14-2019 at 01:36 PM..
Old 08-22-2016, 11:03 AM   #5
Gifted

Default Re: Super Manor (WIP - Thread not complete)

DAY THREE

This morning we are going to skip the sports and do our maintenance with the space station. We can get our physical activity in with some of the rocket rides later.

GOLD SPACE STATION

Here is space station headquarters. Nothing much to say about that.

SPACE ZONE BEDROOM

We are not sleeping in here, but this bedroom is also the headquarters for the rocket launch. You can see two Webkinz in suits about to roar off. It's also a shortcut to the Golden Space Headquarters.

YELLOW ZINGOZ ROOM

This room is yellow and Zingoz themed - can you tell? Unfortunately the Zingoz aren't generous with their machines - those coke machines don't get any daily free food, but they're still decorative.

I circled something in red - Hiram the Moose's Zingoz face mask.

Since he's the only moose, he's always wanting to fit in to a crowd. He's a top favorite Webkinz since I love Moose - you'll see him in more gear and outfits later. In the meantime, he's hanging out here for who knows what.

DIRT DIG

Some help is needed at the dirt dig. Really, I swear, things aren't ALL fun and games around here.

Cedric Diggory the Kangaroo told us about a great special they're having tonight for dinner at the Sailor's Pub as a thank you.

We rarely dig up anything valuable, but it's a fun room.

Now if we could only find more volunteers....

HAZMATS PIRATE CLUB

Speaking of food got me hungry - let's have lunch!

We like Pirate Themes at the Webkinz Manor - well, anything water.

This is an old club that caters to all crowds.

Speaking of that, later we'll still go to the Sailor's Pub for dinner, but this is a nice snack of my favorite, Frog Shrimp Scampi.

Thinking of all this water-themed stuff is making me want to explore some actual water.

Let's walk around and see what we can find.

Oh! Look!

It's.....THE CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON ROOM!

I LOVE this room. It's spooky and it's kooky. Just look at me smiling over there on the swing.

I can't tell which Seal is in the tarpit and what he's looking for, but I'm sure he's have fun.

Wait, what was that??

Oh, no! Lupin the sometimes grouchy wolf is grouching at us. This is HIS domain.

We need to find another water-section = fast!

Ah....Sandcastle Island

Lupin calmed down enough when we left quickly. In fact, he decided to follow us to Sandcastle Island and take a nap.

There's not much that's better than a nap on the sand in the sun beside the gently rolling sea.

On the other hand, I feel a bit hyper - look at all these shells to pick up and collect for sea rooms at home!

I'm having such fun, but it's time for dinner at ....

THE SAILOR'S PUB

I brought Lois as my date to the pub. She loves the Shrimp Scampi, but has a softer spot for the fish-coated heart flakes. Ew.

Looks like the other couple, Batiste and Isaac, are also here. We keep seeing them around, don't we? They are newer additions to the Manor. I'm not sure if horses like seafood much, but maybe they'll find something.

I'm smiling away....and falling asleep from the looks of it. Hopefully Lois doesn't notice THAT and get annoyed.

Speaking of which, Lois and I are rooming with you tonight.

Let's stay, following this water themed, at the outdoorsy Luxury Waterfall Suite.

LUXURY WATERFALL SUITE

This is one of my favorite rooms. So many favorites, so little time.

I'm going to cuddle up on the new Waterfall bed while Lois takes a dip in the pond spa.

I'm sure you can find somewhere to sleep if you look hard enough. There's a rock over there somewhere.

Last edited by Spidermanfan101; 05-26-2019 at 04:30 PM..
Old 08-22-2016, 11:03 AM   #6
Gifted

DAY THREE

On to Day Four!

Today we are going to explore more of the bookish, but let's start with some Ice Cream!

Looks like a few of the gang dressed up for the ocassion!

Last edited by Spidermanfan101; 07-20-2019 at 06:38 PM..
Old 08-22-2016, 11:03 AM   #7
Gifted

NOT UPDATED WITH NEW FORMAT YET

Last edited by Spidermanfan101; 05-26-2019 at 01:39 PM..
Old 08-22-2016, 11:03 AM   #8
Gifted

Last edited by Spidermanfan101; 05-26-2019 at 01:39 PM..
Old 08-22-2016, 11:03 AM   #9
Gifted

Last edited by Spidermanfan101; 05-26-2019 at 01:40 PM..
Old 08-22-2016, 11:03 AM   #10
Gifted

Last edited by Spidermanfan101; 05-26-2019 at 01:40 PM..

Tags
bob stay strong, yolo pants