Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Housez in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2012, 08:06 PM   #1
nyisutter/sutter12
Gifted

nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel
nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel

Default nyisutter's Rooms Updated 12/16/14 **NEW Christmas rooms**. Now with Clickable Table of Contents!

Thank you for stopping by to see some of my rooms. It is fun to have a place to share our ideas with others, rather just decorating for only us to see. Please do not copy my rooms and pass them off as yours. While we will ,of course, come up with similar designs due to the limited resources provided within WW, try not to duplicate my rooms exactly! Thank you!

I challenged myself to design a room for every W-Shop Theme currently available. To see what I came up with, see the Sutter 12 House rooms listed in the table of contents.

Contents:
Scroll down for:

Corn Maze, Dragon Maze, Amusement Park Midway, Amusement Park, Music Festival, Kinz Hospital, Pumpkin Farm, Club Toscana, Fall Room, Berry Bakery, Garden Room, Classroom, Bowling Alley, Science Classroom, School Hallway, Art Room, Nursery, College apartment, Ice Cream Parlor and Hockey Room

Click to See:

Trick or Treat rooms, Kinzville Map and School Library

Sutter 12 House: W-Shop Themes: Aquatic Expedition through Treetop

Sutter12 House: W-Shop Themes: Upscale Condo, Superfan, Winter Wonderland, Wizard, Classroom (pre-update), Football

Fast Food Theme

Alice's Tearoom, Cozy Kitchen, Birthstone Room, School Cafeteria

Ice Cafe, Flower Cafe, Jumbleberry Cafe, Ice Cream Parlour, Birthday room, Beehive Cafe

Updated Superfan Room, Spring Celebration Room

Bunny Room

Stripe theme, Italian cafe, Spring Brunch, Rock and Roll cafe version 1

Rock and Roll Cafe version 2

Fun Park

Gold Room

Dock Cleaning Rooms and Old Kid's Theme

Deluxe Sun Room, Dog Theme

Daisy Doe's Kitchen, Acorn Room, Lavendar Room, Sand Castle room, Zingoz Trophy Room, Toad Stool Theme

School Yard, School Room (with new items)

McStuffin Hospital

Chisutter Fall Theme 2014

Carnival Midway, Fall Festival, Barn Party

Sutter12 Fall Room 2014

Another Sutter12 Fall room, Tree Top Cafe, Chocolate Cafe

Tabby's Office (Designed on Mobile App)

Post Office

Updated Post Office, Kinz Resort Hotel

Windows on the World Cafe

Home for the Holidays

Peppermint Cafe

JoyNoelHope Home for the Holiday rooms

Candy Cane Room

Gift Wrapping Room

To see my Kinz Family Photos, Click HERE

Corn Maze
Click the image to open in full size.

Dragon Maze

Amusement Park Midway

Amusement Park

Music Festival

Kinz Hospital

Visiting the pumpkin farm

Club Toscana

My Fall Room

My Berry Bakery

This is my garden room

One of my classrooms.

My bowling alley

The science classroom in my school account...

The Hallway in the school. It's club sign up day.

The Artroom

One of my nurseries

The college kids' apartment

Icecream Parlor

My Hockey Room

Last edited by nyisutter; 12-16-2014 at 04:47 PM.. Reason: add new rooms
nyisutter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2012, 06:11 AM   #2
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: nyisutter's rooms

very nice rooms!!! thanks for letting us see them.

i hope you get more up for us to see!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:38 AM   #3
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Great rooms! I really love the garden room, it has such a wonderful indoor/outdoor feel. I look forward to seeing more of your house
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:31 AM   #4
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!
valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!

WI Subscriber

Great rooms! I really like your bowling alley!
valleygram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:01 PM   #5

dwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicness
dwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicness

great rooms.....
dwtsfan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:02 PM   #6
alabastered

alabastered defies all odds
alabastered defies all oddsalabastered defies all oddsalabastered defies all oddsalabastered defies all oddsalabastered defies all oddsalabastered defies all oddsalabastered defies all oddsalabastered defies all oddsalabastered defies all oddsalabastered defies all oddsalabastered defies all oddsalabastered defies all oddsalabastered defies all oddsalabastered defies all odds

I really like your science room! The others are very nice too but that one is my favorite. Good job
alabastered is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:22 PM   #7
Gifted

QueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of glory
QueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of glory

You have some really cute rooms! I love the bowling alley and science classroom especially, but they are all wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
QueenVet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:10 PM   #8
squirt308
Gifted

TessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonder

Wow, I love your rooms! The bowling alley is my favorite...I love how you included an arcade area and a food area, very cool.
TessaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:50 PM   #9
T9850

T9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum master
T9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum master

I love the science classroom!
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 02:48 PM   #10
RHRockclimber

RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!

wow.... that's awsome!!
RHRockclimber is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all glory be to god, be true!