Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Housez in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2011, 01:35 PM   #1
Star Wars Fan<3
Webkinz :)

nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box
nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box

Default My Home: By Season!!! Spring ♥ Time

Update #3 I have some storage rooms I want to share. I don't remember who originally shared the idea with me, but here are my clothing rooms (clothes I want to keep)

I will try and upload a couple per week. I'd like to do more, but I have limited internet access
If you would like to be my friend on WW, send me a vm or pm of your user, and Ill add you.
Thank you for reading

PS my winter rooms have been moved to post #2

Spoiler: show

Hi lovely webkinz people! I have been (somewhat) coming back onto webkinz and WI, and last night, thanks to the whole, room moving feature we now have, I decided to start organizing my home by seasons and categories!
Because we (North America at least) are in the middle of winter, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE how winter looks on WW, I decided to show off my wintery rooms first.

Feel free to leave any new comments, dms, vms!

A little about my home:
Spoiler: show
I have been playing on webkinz since about...2008 I believe. Because of this, I had the chance to collect many many items. My favorite hobby on webkinz was trading, I somehow became the master of trading back in the day, so that is how I have so many cool fancy items. On this account, I have about 20 pets. 2 of them webkinz gave for free, the bunny for the Easter movie promotion thing, and the 10 year dragon. I am now running on a free account, because I really don't want to spend much money on WW anymore because I really don't know what else to do with this hobby.

I try to keep my clothes by theme, and right now I am doing it by genders. Here is my "uni gender closet. Simple yet beautiful
Click the image to open in full size.

My girls closet (all girly clothes go in here)

My boys closet

This isn't much of a "closet" but more of a hardware store, like home depot. It is really just a place to put some items that I should keep (or cannot remove from my account) but cannot for the life of me, cannot figure out a room to put it in. So here is this. The armoire hold my extra wallpaper and flooring.

I am currently creating another closet, still have too many clothing in my dock xD stay tuned

Last edited by nancygurl; 03-13-2019 at 10:32 AM.. Reason: Showing my home by season !
nancygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2011, 01:37 PM   #2
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box
nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box nancygurl is destined to have their picture on a cereal box

Default Re: house(hope this works!)please dont comment yet!

Polar bear room

Extra winter room

(don't know what to call this)

My first winter pet, Flipper, seal

Outdoor room

Family hang out room

Tinkerbella's room (it has winter colors)

Last edited by nancygurl; 03-13-2019 at 10:23 AM.. Reason: Winter rooms
Old 01-24-2011, 01:37 PM   #3
Star Wars Fan<3

Here are some of my summer rooms. I am still organizing my house, and have so many more (wait do gardens count because I have a few of those)

Room #1
I took this idea from an old webkinz blogger...person. xD She has an account on here (I found her account at least) but I don't think she plays anymore :/ anyway, I loved this idea that I think it was 100% worth the kinz cash spent on it!

Room #2
I adore how this room turned out

Last edited by nancygurl; 03-13-2019 at 10:26 AM.. Reason: Summer rooms
Old 01-24-2011, 01:39 PM   #4
Star Wars Fan<3

Reservedddd!

Last edited by nancygurl; 10-20-2014 at 10:38 AM..
Old 01-24-2011, 01:39 PM   #5
Star Wars Fan<3

Reserved for future.

Last edited by nancygurl; 10-07-2014 at 03:58 PM..
Old 01-24-2011, 01:47 PM   #6
Star Wars Fan<3

reserved for future
Old 01-24-2011, 01:48 PM   #7
Star Wars Fan<3

reserved for future[/QUOTE]
Old 01-27-2011, 09:11 PM   #8
crazy kinz
Banned

1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: My Webkinz House!! 50 rooms+ more! only 9 pets

Cute rooms. I keep thinking you need some rugs and plants in more of your rooms. It's just one of my things. I like all those little things in there when I decorate. I stuff my rooms to crazy levels.
1minamouse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:07 AM   #9
ponddude

Kirmitlove is just really niceKirmitlove is just really nice

I LOVE YOUR ROOMS!
Kirmitlove is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 03:24 PM   #10
T9850

T9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacity
T9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacity

Your house is not just good, it's great!
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote