Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Housez in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2015, 11:49 AM   #1
hollow79
Webkinz :)

webkinzlove63 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewebkinzlove63 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewebkinzlove63 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewebkinzlove63 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewebkinzlove63 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewebkinzlove63 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewebkinzlove63 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default My Magnificent Webkinz Mansion! (Updated Lots!) Come check it out! :)

Hello! Welcome to my Webkinz Mansion! (I have 200+ pets, so a regular home is quite a squeeze!) Anyway, I get new Webbies all the time and I will try to post ALL my rooms. I will start with a few first. Your tour guide, Jasper the Fox will give you some information on each room. So let's start the show!
(P.S My Webkinz user is hollow79)

Click the image to open in full size.
Hey guys, It's me! Jasper the Webkinz Fox
I'm here to be your tour guide showing you the rooms in hollow79's house.
First off we will start off with my room. (of course!)
But then we will go on to each of hollow's pet's room that she likes she most.
The first 4 are of her very first 4 pets

If you've got any questions about this please ask!

Ok! so like i said we'll start off with my room.
This room was created using the Sushi House room theme sold in the W-Shop,
along with E-Store wallpaper and flooring. I of course have my PSI in my room.
The Fancy Fox Kitchen Counter and Cabinet.

Next up we have Candy the Cotton Candy Bunny's room.
She was hollow79's first pet. Almost all of her furniture is from the W-Shop.
Except for the carrot chair (Looney Toons Promo), Spring Celebration Egg Prizes,
2009 Webkinz Day Picture, 2009 Easter Gift, and a Kids Bed from the older theme.

Next up we have hollow79's second pet, Penny the Alley Cat.
Penny uses most items from the Candy/Gingerbread Theme
along with a Super Bed and her PSI, the Alley Cat Window.

Next up we have hollow79's third pet, Pinky the Pink Poodle.
Penny and Pinky were actually bought together.
Mardels was having a sale where if someone bought one webkinz,
you would get another for only $1.00!
Pinky has items mostly from the City Styling Theme.
(Oh and btw, I have no clue what happened to her wallpaper, its really cool looking though! It wasn't originally like this!)

And now we'll head on over to Stripes the Zebra's room.
"Hey look! No gravity!"
Nah, i'm just kidding, i wish ;P
He obviously is a fan of space, and well, stripes.
]Click the image to open in full size.

This is called Angel The Best Pet Ever's Bedroom. She's a Love Puppy that hollow got for only $40.00 on Ebay! hollow is really proud of this room, it took her a while to collect all the Valentine related items.

This is The Kinzville Academy, the classes currently available are: Griddle, Creativity, Speed and Grooming

This is our Dr. Quack's Office, since he retired, we made our own! A lot of this design was found from one of the Let's Build videos on WKN.

Last edited by webkinzlove63; 07-19-2015 at 03:42 PM.. Reason: Because
webkinzlove63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2015, 07:55 PM   #2
I3reezy is the bees knees!I3reezy is the bees knees!I3reezy is the bees knees!I3reezy is the bees knees!I3reezy is the bees knees!I3reezy is the bees knees!I3reezy is the bees knees!

Default Re: My Magnificent Webkinz Mansion! (Updated Lots!) Come check it out! :)

These are cute! I really like Jasper's room .
I3reezy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 06:22 PM   #3
hollow79

webkinzlove63 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewebkinzlove63 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewebkinzlove63 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewebkinzlove63 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewebkinzlove63 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewebkinzlove63 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewebkinzlove63 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: My Magnificent Webkinz Mansion! (Updated Lots!) Come check it out! :)

Thanks! I like it too!
webkinzlove63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 07:25 PM   #4

kianathekoala is a name known to allkianathekoala is a name known to allkianathekoala is a name known to all

You have a really nice house. I especially like your Kinzville Academy.
kianathekoala is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 02:15 PM   #5
e Are The Light

designergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fish
designergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fish

Awesome home you have!
designergirl101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 02:58 PM   #6
smally224

smally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guide

My favorite is Jasper's Sushi House. I really like the walls and flooring
smally224 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 11:23 PM   #7
olf Enthusiast!

tuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable character
tuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable character

Awesome house! It's wonderful!
tuxeysnoopy2013 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 02:28 PM   #8

bronco22 has disabled reputation

what beautiful house you have!
bronco22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 08:33 PM   #9

littlebookie is sweet stuff
littlebookie is sweet stufflittlebookie is sweet stufflittlebookie is sweet stufflittlebookie is sweet stufflittlebookie is sweet stufflittlebookie is sweet stuff

Cute rooms!!! I love Dr. Quack's Room - very creative!!!
littlebookie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 08:37 PM   #10
WWid:Royalmajesty

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Great rooms!

I absolutely love Jaspar's Sushi House!

I like how you designed Dr. Quack's office, too!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote