Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Housez in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2008, 06:32 PM   #11
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Click the image to open in full size.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by kayembee; 08-15-2010 at 07:53 PM..
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2008, 06:43 PM   #12
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by kayembee; 08-15-2010 at 10:40 PM..
Old 07-12-2008, 09:09 PM   #13
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Animated Party Room
Spoiler: show

Last edited by kayembee; 12-31-2010 at 10:02 AM..
Old 07-13-2008, 03:15 AM   #14
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ ~ New 8/9/10 ~ ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Webkinz Day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by kayembee; 07-10-2011 at 07:42 PM..
Old 07-13-2008, 07:10 AM   #15
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

To be continued...

Last edited by kayembee; 08-15-2010 at 10:23 PM..
Old 07-13-2008, 07:23 AM   #16
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

To be continued...

Last edited by kayembee; 08-15-2010 at 10:23 PM..
Old 07-13-2008, 09:15 AM   #17
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

To be continued...

Last edited by kayembee; 08-15-2010 at 10:24 PM..
Old 07-13-2008, 09:43 AM   #18
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

To be continued...

Old 07-13-2008, 10:24 AM   #19
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

To be continued...

Old 07-13-2008, 03:06 PM   #20
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 
Default Re: Kayembee's *All New* Kinzville Home!

View Post Originally Posted by Devonshire
ok i dont know where to start because all of these rooms are incredible. i cant pick a favorite so i will just say the hello kitties room is awsome, the foyer is fantastic, the book lovers room is da bomb (and i so want that sofa!), magic meadow is so unique, carriage house is cool...never would have thought to put pink with those walls and it looks great, harlequins hideaway is is so cool..ok if i write anymore you could post this in the create a story section so...

your house is AMAZING!

thank you for posting it!!

i would love it if you looked at my house i would really like the opinion of such a great designer...there is a link in my signature so when you have the time please stop by!
I'll definately take a look at your thread. Thank you soooo much for your kind comments! I really appreciate it
View Post Originally Posted by cupcakes
YOUR HOUSE IS SOOO AMAZING! I love your decorating style!
Thanks for stopping by cupcakes and for the compliment!

You two rock! Thanks for being my first visitors to my newly updated thread!!!

View Post Originally Posted by funnydogs
Your rooms are gorgeous and original! Thanks for showing us.
Thanks so much!

View Post Originally Posted by powerhouse247
i really like your house my fave was probably the Yeti cabin
I am partial to the Yeti Cabin myself

View Post Originally Posted by kayteline
what dose the hitter do?
I'm not sure what you mean, but if you are talking about the Strength Tester in the Elephant's room - it is animated. Your pets can walk up to it and click on it. It will measure the strength similar to the game at a carnival. There are lights that go up and down too. Pretty cool You may be able to preview it in the W-Shop under the POTM items.

View Post Originally Posted by valleygram
I love your rooms - a great job!!
I am honored you stopped by !!!

View Post Originally Posted by Jolibelle
Hi! You have an amazing house!!! I like your googles garden! We have similiar decorating style!!! I can't wait to see more. I like the mixing of different themes!! Great Job!
Can't wait to check out your house!

View Post Originally Posted by Babsy
WOW you have the most amazing house I've ever seen!!!
Thanks - I appreciate that!

Last edited by kayembee; 04-16-2010 at 08:25 AM.. Reason: add

Tags
all my girls approve, amaaaaaazing!~wkkw, amazing house!, awesome!!!, awseomeeee <333, bethany♥, bob ♥ loves maddie, five stars! -carly, hurricanes, i bet you trade alot :), lanawas loves it here, mary kay was here!, miss you ut!, nice job!, this house is terrific!, uncletimmay approved :), wonderful rooms!!, ♥fire&ice♥