Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Housez in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2014, 11:03 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

joy0952 is headed for the top!joy0952 is headed for the top!joy0952 is headed for the top!joy0952 is headed for the top!joy0952 is headed for the top!joy0952 is headed for the top!joy0952 is headed for the top!joy0952 is headed for the top!joy0952 is headed for the top!joy0952 is headed for the top!joy0952 is headed for the top!joy0952 is headed for the top!

Default joy0952's House

Here is part of my house (it's too big to add all at once so I will add more later )

Welcome to the Kitchen, It needs a little work, but I love it
Click the image to open in full size.
Here is my collection of Rollercoasters:

Happy Thanksgiving! Welcome to my Feast:
Click the image to open in full size.(please ignore the "joy0952's entry) I used it for the competition, and did not feel like editing it )

Enjoy your game!:

Enjoy your swim in my indoor pool!

For the Musical:

Hope you enjoyed a small part of my home! Any comments or suggestions are welcome! (just please keep them nice )

joy0952 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2014, 04:02 PM   #2
hats Taters Precious
Gifted

Susiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicness
Susiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: joy0952's House

I love the bowling alley! I might try to make one myself. But first I will have to get a bowling alley

Thanks for sharing!
Susiejax is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 04:04 PM   #3
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Love your rooms!

I love the idea of the bowling alley!

Your musical room has space to add new instruments in the future! Love the colors in it!
Queen of Sheba is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 11:21 PM   #4
T9850

T9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum master
T9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum masterT9850 is a forum master

Your rooms are great!
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 01:49 PM   #5

joy0952 is headed for the top!joy0952 is headed for the top!joy0952 is headed for the top!joy0952 is headed for the top!joy0952 is headed for the top!joy0952 is headed for the top!joy0952 is headed for the top!joy0952 is headed for the top!joy0952 is headed for the top!joy0952 is headed for the top!joy0952 is headed for the top!joy0952 is headed for the top!

@SuzieJax, @Queen of Sheba, @T9850, Thank you!
@Queen of Sheba, I have had drums in there before, but I made a Rockerz room, so I put them in there
joy0952 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 02:04 PM   #6

squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero
squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero

The shoe rack in the bowling alley is GENIUS!
squeaky is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 02:16 PM   #7

True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness
True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness

these are all so neat and organised...I'm jealous
True2MyWord1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 07:22 PM   #8
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the world
nancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the world

So cute!!!!!
nancygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 10:23 PM   #9
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

I'm looking at your rooms again and I think you should add some windows to some of them!
Queen of Sheba is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 05:28 PM   #10

littlebookie is sweet stuff
littlebookie is sweet stufflittlebookie is sweet stufflittlebookie is sweet stufflittlebookie is sweet stufflittlebookie is sweet stuff

I love the Thanksgiving Room very cozy!!!
littlebookie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
be true!