Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Housez in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2010, 09:28 AM   #21
Gift Guru

Aqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guide

Default Re: JJ8's Fantabulous WW House! New Rooms added all the time! Come see my Garden!

Wow, nice rooms! I really love your garden, it turned out perfect!! The pink flowers look beautiful next to the crystal pond. Thanks for sharing!
Aqua30 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2010, 11:03 AM   #22
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: JJ8's Fantabulous WW House! New Rooms added all the time! Come see my Garden!

Thanks Aqua! I love the pond and flowers together as well.
jj8 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 05:59 PM   #23
e r the future
Webkinz :)

wertbert is a splendid one to beholdwertbert is a splendid one to beholdwertbert is a splendid one to beholdwertbert is a splendid one to behold

Default [langtitle=tr]Re: JJ8's Fantabulous WW House! New Rooms added all the time! Come see my Garden![/langtitle]

[lang=tr]nce house...i love the scratching out of everything phahhaah[/lang]
wertbert is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 06:27 PM   #24
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

Thanks.
jj8 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 06:41 PM   #25
oot! SUMMER!!!!
Gift Guru

gotchagood5 knows the way
gotchagood5 knows the waygotchagood5 knows the way

Great Rooms. Thanks for sharing. When you edit your pictures you should crop them. That way you can crop out the ads and your dock without having to scribble everything out. When I first made my house thread I tried erasing all that stuff but I could not get a clean line. Cropping the picture worked much better.

I really like your garden!!
gotchagood5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 06:50 PM   #26
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I love your outdoor room with the crystal pond! Very pretty!!
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 06:19 PM   #27
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

i love your rooms
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 07:29 PM   #28
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Those three rooms? Fantabulous. I absolutely loved the first one, it's so comfortable and oh! So pretty. You did a really nice job designing, I look forward to more rooms in the future! Keep up the fantastic work!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 07:49 PM   #29

shinysparkle is an unknown quantity at this point

i like your rooms
shinysparkle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:05 AM   #30
T9850

T9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the rep
T9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the rep

Addison's room is great.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
cool garden, je rocks!, marielofredwall was here!