Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Housez in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2012, 07:22 PM   #1
poppypig88
Webkinz :)

EvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no bounds
EvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no bounds

Default EvergreenRose's Regal Residence - **NEW** NEW TV SHOW SERIES ROOMS - #1: Big Bang Theory!: PENNY'S APARTMENT - Also Craft Room, Flower Yard, Host Rooms, Museum, Treasure Trove, Summer Park, Media ** Plus Spas, Rockerz, Fashion, Signature, + more!

First of all, I am so excited to be starting my very first house thread – something I have been meaning to do for a year and some months. I am constantly renovating / changing my rooms (and adding new ones every now and then), so the whole house is a work in progress. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy it!! Please comment and tell me what you think!

VM LIST:
* gympuppy
* j10a11

GUIDE TO ROOMS
Post 1: Newly added
Post 2: Bedrooms
Post 3: Bedrooms Continued
Post 4: Random/ Around Town
Post 5: Outdoor
Post 8: Seasonal/ Host Rooms

NEW TV SHOW ROOMS!!! I will be adding one a week, or just about, featuring rooms from shows such as
Big Bang Theory, Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Once Upon a Time, etc. See more info below in the bolded stuff.

This is Calliope, and she will be your host today.
Click the image to open in full size.

NEWLY ADDED

Okay! So I am going to start a series of TV show- based rooms. I will be trying to add a new one every couple weeks, from various TV shows I watch (such as Friends, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Once Upon a Time, New Girl, NCIS, maybe others) Anyway, here is the first one!! I have tried my very hardest to spend LOTS of time looking up actual layout, props, furniture, etc for each show, and try to replicate them as best I am able in WW.

If you have any suggestions for other tv show rooms for me to do, please please list them!! Though I obviously am not going to be familiar with all the shows any of you may suggest, I am always looking for new ideas!

NEW Big Bang Theory: Penny's Apartment! Look at this gorgeous and colorful apartment, perfect for Penny!! It is very cutesie and is filled with little plushes and cuddly things, to match her bubbly personality. Her apartment is looking slightly cleaner than normal, even though she has stuff on the floors (maybe Sheldon snuck in to clean again!), and her plush yoga bed is surrounded by her collection of clothes and bags, as she is quite the clothing queen.

NEW Big Bang Theory: Sheldon and Leonard's Apartment!! WOW! Just look at this wonderful apartment, decked out in all the boys' gear. Sheldon's desk over by that huge window looks appropriately cluttered with all of his theoretical particle physicist work, as well as a couple blackboards to keep his brilliant ideas down, and both boys have laptops set up on their similar desks. The gang looks like they are having another group eating, with Raj sitting on the floor as (almost) always, Leonard seated on the end of the couch next to Penny in the middle, Howard in the chair opposite, and Sheldon, of course, in his "spot" - defined by himself as "the singular location in space around which revolves my entire universe." Oh Shelly....

NEW Craft room! I have no idea why I haven't made one of these yet.... but I thought I may as well now! In this room you see the sewing stations, as well as a sink area to rinse out all the paint-y things, and then a table displaying several still-life drawing options. And what a bursting closet of things over by the corner! All the Webbies will be set with art supplies for life (or maybe a month...)

NEW Flower collection garden yard! My goodness, look at those huge greenhouses and gorgeous flowery couches! What a lovely floral place to hang out!

NEW History Museum - Calliope loves looking around at the Webkinz history - from the model of the Trojan horse, to the Native American sculpture, to the great Aztec pyramid and statue, or the Golden Hippo and Taiko drum - Oh my! What is Calliope doing in that time machine?

NEW golden treasure trove palace, full of the spoils of an avid treasure collector.

NEW wind park

NEW Easter egg hunt park! Happy spring!

NEW Spree road - Welcome to Kinzville!

NEW summer park – lemonade, anyone?

NEW girl's sleepover/hangout

NEW candy press room

Media room, where the webkinz can go to catch up with the latest in technology (there’s really not all the much media-ish stuff in Webkinz/W-Shop)

The Rockerz room

Fashion studio, where all the stylish Webkinz can go and strut their stuff on the catwalk, do their makeup, or design a costume. Much inspired by filthyfury's fashion studio (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...thread-726390/)
Ocean-side Green Leaf Spa suite, where all the Webbies can go and relax in an environmentally friendly resort-room.

The upscale Walk-in Closet room, with tables in the corner for makeup, and an elegant piano.

Last edited by EvergreenRose; 08-10-2013 at 03:03 PM..
EvergreenRose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2012, 07:23 PM   #2
poppypig88

EvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no bounds

Default Re: EvergreenRose's Regal Residence

POST 2: BEDROOMS

Bubblicious, my Bubble Gum Dino’s little pink room.

Spring Bunny bedroom, for my Angora, April, and my Hopping bunny, Thumper (very inventive, I know) they just love the spring – and carrots!

The cat bedroom for my Himilayan, Bodhi Mist, (not a very mountainous room, but still…)

The cow, Cream’s room (needs a remodel – it’s a bit plain)

The triple-dog bedroom, for Copper, the lil’ Saint Bernard, Chestnut, the Collie, and Briosca, the lil’ Coker Spaniel (her name means something, but I don’t remember what)

The lil’ Elephant, Peanut’s teensy room, which I also need to work on.

The Fox, Autumn’s little room – she spends most of her time out in her yard.

The lily pad room, home to my lil’ Frog Hyla, and my duck, White Rose.

My Sunshine Hamster, Honey’s Mazin’ room

Truffles, my lil’ Hippo’s bedroom

My Orange and White Cat, Persimmon’s very orange room

Bamboo Crescent, my Panda ‘s (weird name, I know) bamboo bedroom. She loves her new swing very much.

The Pot-Bellied Pig, Penny’s plain little room (ALSO needs a remodel)

The Arctic bedroom, housing my Seal, Ice Spiral, my Snowman, Soft Flakes, and my lil’ Polar Bear, Nanuk (literally “Polar Bear” in Inuit.)

Joplin, the Rockerz Cat’s room, - the little Superstar!

Zeppelin, the Rockerz Lion’s room – very rock with the red and black.

Hendrix, (noticing a naming theme here?) the Rockerz Monkey’s mod-red garage room, where he can practice and jump on his Punk Stunt Stage.

The Scottish Terrier, Edinburgh’s distinguished room – love that bagpipe trampoline!

The Signature Bedroom, home to my Signature Lion, Aurum (means “Gold” in Latin)

The Skunk’s Nafaria/Neo Gothic themed room.

Last edited by EvergreenRose; 07-10-2013 at 07:37 PM..
Old 12-31-2012, 07:23 PM   #3
poppypig88

POST 3: BEDROOMS CONTINUED

My Strawberry Cow, BerryOasis’s Fruity-plush Bedroom, (it was SO hard to figure out a way to fit all that stuff in her room in a good layout) helped along greatly by tashytoot’s Strawberry Cow room(http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-wacky-676616/)

The Swan, Serenity’s (Firefly anyone? – well she’s not actually named for that, but anyway…) Fantasy/Princess-y bedroom.

The jungle bedroom for the Grey Langur, Khuda, (means something in Hindi, I think, but I can’t remember), the Bengal Tiger, Fading Stripes, and the Koala, Euky.

My recently adopted Tropical Puppy, Kaioluha’s beach room (with TWO whole spas!)

My White Tiger, Safeda’s (means “White” in Hindi) room (it is very tree-y)

Currently Uninhabited Bedrooms

Colorful Lorax-inspired (bed)room Click the image to open in full size.

The little spare condo bedroom

The spare Space bedroom

The large Beach House Resort room

The medium Beach House Resort room

The small Beach House Resort room

Last edited by EvergreenRose; 07-10-2013 at 07:36 PM..
Old 12-31-2012, 07:27 PM   #4
poppypig88

POST 4: AROUND TOWN/ RANDOM

AROUND TOWN
The (Mayor’s) office, with a big meeting table and some Kinzville prizes (key to Kinzville!)

The café, serving hot coffee, pie, cookies, and caramel lattes – layout modeled after a local café near me.

The gym, with treadmills, yoga mats, and bowling ball weight lifting, as well as areas for cooling down, changing, and check-in.

Here is the colorful classroom – I decided the actual classroom theme was much too boring and bland.

The kid’s school gym (looks like it might be time to start a volleyball unit!)

The Science Lab/Classroom

The very luxurious library, with shelves and shelves of books, a desk, and reading areas. (one of my favorite rooms)

The Theater (with a little TV)

The tiny plain little diner.
Click the image to open in full size.]

RANDOM

The birthday tea party room, complete with balloons and a cake table!

The rustic cabin (it began as a ski lodge but it doesn’t really look like one)

The tiny game room (yeah, it’s gonna need a remodel).

Garage, where my car collection is stored.

The little greenhouse, where my Daisy Pig, Astra, is currently fast asleep among the flowers.

The wacky-tribute room, helped by bookworm255’s Wacky Zingoz Festival room (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...7D-new-721674/)

The little wizard room, where the Webbies can practice their spells and potions.

The plain little kitchen

Last edited by EvergreenRose; 07-09-2013 at 08:58 PM..
Old 12-31-2012, 07:27 PM   #5
poppypig88

POST 5: OUTDOOR

The summer Campkinz main yard (made last year but I had to wait for grass)

The summer Campkinz activity yard (with a rock wall, fishing pond, and archery range)

Deiker the Mallard’s cute little spring yard. And yes, he must like cabbage a lot.

The kid’s yard (it’s next to the classroom)- gotta love those tennis ball swings!

The beachside pool party, with a wading pool for the little ones. Click the image to open in full size.

Bluebell, the Springy Kangaroo’s garden/bedroom (she has disappeared from her flowery bed though….)

Public Campground, inspired by funmamas KOA Campground room (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...7/index10.html)

wisteria park

NEW Medieval Fair - Calliope just loves this new yard of medeival-themed games, including archery, a ride on the wooden horse, apple bobbing, and ye olde strength tester!Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by EvergreenRose; 07-10-2013 at 07:23 PM..
Old 12-31-2012, 09:25 PM   #6
Gifted

powerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all things
powerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all things

Overall i really like your rooms. Your off to a great start. But i have some achieve

One misake designers make is they tend to place things on floors while they are meant to be place on tables. I have have also done it before and I have seen some of that in your pictures.

Another misake designers make. especialy begginers, is they place things in front of doors. i have also done that befoe and i still do that when i have no choice and i have seen that in your pictures.

Remember these misakes are nothing to be ashamed about. They are little miaskes that can be fixed very easily. I can see that you have great pontineial . I would love to see more!

Last edited by powerpokmon; 12-31-2012 at 09:34 PM..
powerpokmon is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:31 AM   #7
T9850

T9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacity
T9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacityT9850 has reached maximum rep capacity

I love the signature bedroom!
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 07:16 PM   #8
poppypig88

POST 8: SEASONAL/HOST ROOMS

SEASONAL
Halloween

Spring Kitchen

Thanksgiving Dinner -I love this room a LOT (and it makes me want Turkey)

Christmas Courtyard

Christmas Dining

NEW Valentines room

St. Pattie’s day room – love those couches!

HOST ROOMS

Here are my brand new Webkinz World hosts/character rooms, inspired by soccertrader's idea thread! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-house-771455/)

First up is the Travel Agency, with some lovely beach-y sofas to get you in the mood for a vacation, and some travel maps on the walls!

Next is Sheldon's Souvenir Shack, located right on the beach for maximum success. You can see he's got his little tables up to display his wares, and some lemonade in case you get thirsty!

Here is Dr. Quack's Office ( I had a doctor's office room on the first post, but this room is much more Dr. Quack-personalized). Dr. Quack has got all the fixin's to make your Webbies better, and an eye chart, too! Make sure you stand on that paw print rug when you're getting an eye exam!

Next to Dr. Quack's office is the Adoption Center, with a little registration corner to make sure you are only the best of parents for adopting some little Webkinz! (I would have made this room bigger, but I didn't want to spend TOO much KC on all the nursery furniture)

Here is Tabby's office, a simple little room with a couch for waiting for a job opening, and, of course, a large espresso machine to keep Tabby going at all hours!

Here is Plumpy's Room, she's got a nice cozy bed and a comfy chair, and, of course, her legendary desk where she does all her work! Looks like she's also got a new tour van parked in there, too, and my! Look at her gorgeous engagement bracelet she's keeping on her bedside table!

Last for today is a room for Dex Dangerous - he's got a lovely large galactic window looking out on the stars, complete with a desk for stargazing and watching out for enemy ships!

Last edited by EvergreenRose; 07-10-2013 at 07:34 PM..
Old 01-01-2013, 08:06 PM   #9
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

Awesome home. I really loved your little bunny room. That was gorgeous. You are not afraid of mixing colors and I love that. I can't wait to see more
lauraanne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 08:14 PM   #10
poppypig88

View Post Originally Posted by lauraanne
Awesome home. I really loved your little bunny room. That was gorgeous. You are not afraid of mixing colors and I love that. I can't wait to see more

Thank you so much! It really does mean a lot to me!

Tags
adorable rooms here ♥, amazing room designs, best house ever, fromashes, oh shelly!, roseblossom is epic, roseblossom was here, shellbellgotsatag!, ~namer