Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Housez in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2009, 01:22 AM   #1

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Arrow CheekyDB's Manor and Gardens, New Kinzville Mall, Magic Mire Window animation, Gem Room, TV and Movie Theme rooms, Castles, Animations and more!! New room with Sailboat Pond!

When you get a chance, please check out the videoz. With Bindidog's encouragement I made her Nutcracker story into a four part video. I also made a short video of my interpretation of Blue Christmas. I have the videos on youtube, but for ease of viewing I embedded them in a webpage at this link: http://www.beebuttons.com/WebkinzStuff.html

Hope you enjoy them!

There is also a thread about the Blue Christmas video here:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ebkinz-579251/

I added two new rooms to the end of post #2. They are the Town Square with the new Sailboat Pond, and a beach with swimming pool inspired by the winner of the Ganz Summer Room Design Contest, WI Member Windcolors!

I have been inspired by so many creative WI members!

Here is Snow White's Garden. The Dwarfz are excited that they found a new stash of gems. It is such a nice day that even the evil witch came out to enjoy it! Hope the prince shows up soon!

Click the image to open in full size.

My Meditation Garden and Magick's Garden have layouts from Lotamoxie's Gardening Thread (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...lovers-478358/) Thanks Moxie!

Here is Faylinn in front of the Country Manor

Here is the archeological dig site

This is Magick's Garden. He is growing carrots.

Here is Merlin's place. It is dark in the morning now when he goes out to wait for the school bus.

Time to get ready for the Webkinz International Horse Show! Some of my horses will be competing in the Show Jumping Classes!

I really love the Victorian garden theme!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgsnow_white.jpg (270.8 KB, 1212 views)

Last edited by CheekyDB; 01-15-2012 at 01:37 PM..
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2009, 01:22 AM   #2

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Small Businesses -- Helping the Economy

Many of my pets run small businesses. They do their part by hiring others from the community.

The new Chicken Cafe is a welcome addition to my euro farming account

Webkinz Burgerz

I still need a few more things here, but it is open for business!

The Jelly Bean Jar Factory

The Local Mall

The Holiday Restaurant

Gem Mine and Outlet Gift Shop

Here is the Gem Mine. It is still under construction -- I need to get some more goodies from Doug for the Gift Shop! The owner's office is in the corner where he can oversee the mine and shop operations. The Foreman is Major Miner (with appologies to Heller).

I got the idea for the train from DixieCup's thread A TRAIN of THOUGHT !!

And -- special thanks to Ebaday -- I won first place (and some awesome goodies!) in her Fave Room Contest -- thanks Ebaday!

Lazy River Park

Here is my Lazy River Park

Smoothy Bar

This was inspired by someone on WI (I think). If it is you or you know who it is, please let me know so I can give you credit for the great idea. Mine is different of course, but has many of the charming qualities of the original.

Beach B (in the Chef's Hat) serves the beach crowd and hires a part-time dishwasher, Moondoggie. He is at the beach now. The Big Kahuna, the rottie in the straw hat, is a regular customer, and that table is reserved for him and his friends.

Town Square
The Webkinz Town Square with the new Sailboat Pond. I was inspired by PaperGirl63's Victorian Street!

Here it is with some changes -- after dark!!

Chanz's Cove

Here is the beach and pool at Chanz's cove. It was inspired by the winning room design made by WI Member Windcolors (Hannah) in the Ganz Summer Room Design Contest.

And here is Chanz having a pool party!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgJBFactory.jpg (308.4 KB, 645 views)

Last edited by CheekyDB; 01-19-2012 at 01:24 PM..
Old 06-07-2009, 01:23 AM   #3

WI Subscriber
Default Rooms in my houses

Egyptian Room:

Enchanted Elven Room:

My pet Zingoz Pop loves his trophies!

A few Plasma Balls:

Last edited by CheekyDB; 01-28-2012 at 09:22 PM..
Old 06-07-2009, 01:23 AM   #4

WI Subscriber
Default TV and Movie Themes

Here are some of my theme rooms. I will be posting pictures of Wings, Perry Mason, Mork & Mindy, American Idol, the Love Boat, Gilligans Island and many more!

This is my Diagnosis Murder room -- just updated

Here is Mork and Mindy's room. Orson is sitting with Mindy at the table. I was inspired after seeing a old rerun late one night (while finishing up my dailies!)

This is the deck of the Love Boat. Mei Lin is enjoying her first cruise chatting with Gopher. Julie is ready to get everyone together for a shuffleboard tournament.

And this is the terminal from the Wings series. I also am working on the airfield with some planes and a lighthouse.

Recently Lojack caught a thief in the kitchen late at night. Perry Mason has agreed to defend him.

(Read Lojack's very creative thread here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...one-my-565058/)

Last edited by CheekyDB; 02-04-2012 at 10:35 PM..
Old 06-07-2009, 01:23 AM   #5

WI Subscriber
Default Animations

I just love my new window from the Magic Mire!! Faylinn insisted it go in her office.

This is not one of my rooms of course, but a room at the Cove! Here are my pets partying with good friends!

Last edited by CheekyDB; 08-08-2009 at 01:03 PM..
Old 06-07-2009, 01:23 AM   #6

WI Subscriber
Default New Pet Actions -- Glitches??

These are videos of new pet moves I originally made and posted on my buddy Coonycoon's thread (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...58/index7.html). I thought I'd add them here since that thread closed a while ago.

I put them in spoilers so the page would load more quickly.

Here is Faylinn demonstrating the FOOT STOMP (and her new bunny ears)

Spoiler: show

Here is the EARS PERKED action:

This is the SIT action.

Here is the RUNNING IN PLACE action (the dog on the right)

And here is the TAIL WAG action. Watch the middle dog. She looks up and wags her tail.

Last edited by CheekyDB; 07-18-2010 at 01:18 AM.. Reason: Update
Old 06-07-2009, 01:23 AM   #7

WI Subscriber
Default Silly animations

Did you know the rest of the story about Col Sanders???

Click on the spoiler to find out

Last edited by CheekyDB; 07-06-2010 at 09:31 AM.. Reason: adding photos
Old 06-07-2009, 01:24 AM   #8

WI Subscriber
Default Trophy Rooms

Here are a few of my trophy rooms. Can you tell I love Zingoz Pop?

Last edited by CheekyDB; 07-28-2010 at 09:17 PM.. Reason: adding photos
Old 06-07-2009, 01:24 AM   #9

WI Subscriber
Default Storage Rooms

My attempt at getting a handle on my storage problem

I have a few large accounts (just under or just over 100 pets, many rooms and three years worth of stuff!). I have no problem with the things I have used for decorating but what about all the other stuff that I don't know what to do with yet? Recently my docks have been overflowing and I have been trying to get this under control! I have multiple rooms in each account called The Storage Room where I have just stashed things randomly. This makes it very difficult to find things when I want them, or even remember that I have them. Even my tiny 'satellite accounts' tend to accumulate too much stuff.

Here is just one example:

And of course the limits on naming rooms make things that much more difficult.

So I have started some consistent naming practices between accounts. I don't need all these rooms in all accounts; the satellite accounts might just have a Kid's Storage Room and Kid's Attic for example.

This has already helped me clear some items from my docks and start getting organized. Next I need to work on the clothing issue! In a way that is harder for me because I want to be able to quickly find an outfit. But 300 to 500 clothing items in my dock is unacceptable!

Here are my storage room names. These are consistent between accounts.
  • Pet's Storage Room for PSIs, adoption exclusives, POTM (or Bird's (as in Ms Birdy) Storage Room)
  • Pet's Playroom for party stuff
  • Kid's Storage Room for wShop furniture
  • Kid's Attic for objects that can be put in containers (and some that can't). I put one of the items or type of item outside the row of boxes and then start filling them.
  • My Storage Room for trading card items or eStore
  • Dog's Storage Room for rares and Artie's CSO, and some Doug items too
  • Hamster (name) Storage Room and Backyard for hamster stuff
  • The Greenhouse for plants
  • My Holiday Room for extra holiday items
  • Pet's Playroom for party stuff
I have one account that keeps the extra wall paper and flooring, one that keeps the extra jumbleberry stuff, tried to do that with the hamster stuff but it got to be too much too quickly.
Here are some examples of my new rooms:

and another example from another account

Last edited by CheekyDB; 02-27-2011 at 12:34 AM..
Old 06-07-2009, 01:24 AM   #10

WI Subscriber
Default More rooms

Here is my farm (no more farm animals for me!! )

Last edited by CheekyDB; 05-15-2011 at 01:03 PM..

Tags
alley ♥'s country manor, awesome house, beautiful house!!!, castles, cheeky rocks!, estore, faylinn and magick, gardens, jellydonut!, mork and mindy!, wi!