Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Housez in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2011, 08:18 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

werewolfia is on a distinguished road

Default My awesome new home remodeled

Hello my name is Werewolfia and this is my new house and i just got through remoodeling it and i hope you like it. if you have any suggestions on items that would go with my rooms post a picture if the items and of course the name of the item.
Attached Images
File Type: jpglibrary room.jpg (56.2 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpglonley room.jpg (41.8 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpgMy old fashioned room.jpg (72.3 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpgnew play room.jpg (59.6 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpgNew pink persian room.jpg (66.9 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpgspa room.jpg (63.4 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpgnew yard.jpg (91.5 KB, 30 views)
werewolfia is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2011, 08:19 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: My awesome new home remodeled

Ooh. I love your rooms!(especially the 3rd and 7th ones) I would love to see more of your house
Cheesy1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 08:56 PM   #3

View Post Originally Posted by Cheesy1
Ooh. I love your rooms!(especially the 3rd and 7th ones) I would love to see more of your house
Thank you so much i will post more in the future. I hope you will like them.
Old 02-27-2011, 09:42 PM   #4
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!
valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!

WI Subscriber

Great rooms - looking forward to seeing more! I especially liked the third room!
valleygram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:47 AM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

jamey2u is stuck on replay
jamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replay

I really love the way you combined the persian wallpaper with the princess theme and gave it a moderen feel with the addition of the boombox........Really nice!
jamey2u is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 03:15 PM   #6
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

Niced rooms, They look greast
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 03:17 PM   #7

View Post Originally Posted by valleygram
Great rooms - looking forward to seeing more! I especially liked the third room!
View Post Originally Posted by jamey2u
I really love the way you combined the persian wallpaper with the princess theme and gave it a moderen feel with the addition of the boombox........Really nice!
Thank you both, i hope i can get to adding more rooms and if you want to go to the website in my signature. I made it myself and i am looking for people to join, if you like it please tell you friends. And one last thing if you like it please become a member. have a nice day!!!

View Post Originally Posted by MarianHM
Niced rooms, They look greast
Thank you so much also and i love your signature!!! so cool and cute!!
Old 02-28-2011, 03:26 PM   #8
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by werewolfia
Thank you so much also and i love your signature!!! so cool and cute!!
Thanks

I has been out of WW for a year, and there are many things that i dont even know where do they come from,

I need to get updated in a buch of things that happend las year
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 03:31 PM   #9
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

I love your mix of the Persian and Princess room themes, thanks for sharing your rooms
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 03:41 PM   #10
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Awesome designing!! I like the way you mix pieces. It's very eclectic. My favorite rooms numbers: 1, 3, 5, and 7. Thanks for sharing
peacemom is offline Female Reply With Quote