Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Housez in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2008, 04:16 PM   #1
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Aries' House - Feb 3, 2010 @ 12am

Welcome to my house thread! I hope you enjoy my rooms!

I decided to put this little image in, though it isn't the whole room. I took screenshots of LillyBelle on the Panda Slide and put them into animation shop. This is the result!

Click the image to open in full size.

Latest Additions:

The road to Webkinz-Ville, one stop bus stop!

The Disco

All Webbies love to dance!

SantaKinz Room! I thought it wasn't quite finished! Then I came to post the new room and saw it already done! Too funny! It does look better with the newest addition ... the Red and Green Gem Christmas tree I've been wanting for a very very long time! Thanks W*L !

La Gardeno in the winter time...

Completed Happy Room! This is my favorite room, and it seems to be a favorite of visitors as well. This is one room that doesn't change ... !

Japanese Tea Garden!

I call this one the "Cold Room", and it reminds me of that Russian Ice Hotel. I like how it looks, but had to put a toque on poor LillyBelle before I let her in!

This is the Condo Room, I love the greens and browns! If I had a loft, I'd like it to look like this...

My Little Chess room turned out surprisingly well, considering it's size and the number of items I put in it...!

I call this one Sweet Sleep, cause something about it just seems ... sweet ... soft and sweet is how it makes me feel!

And here is my Trophy Room. I have to admit that I traded for almost all of the trophies!

And the Egyptian room:

Medieval

And again with the Cares room, I had to re-arrange because of the Bubblegumasaurus PSI. The plushies are protecting it...

When I added the Trophy Room I had to make a few changes to my Games Room. Here is the result!

This room is pretty dark and masculine, so I call it the Club Room

Comments or suggestions? Please feel free!

Last edited by Aries962; 05-18-2011 at 10:45 PM..
Aries962 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2008, 04:18 PM   #2
OMG! I'm a
Webkinz :)

manateelover14 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Aries' House

Love your house!
Good Job!
manateelover14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 04:21 PM   #3

whitney<3 is on a distinguished road

I love your rooms !! Great job , please add more and Ill check back soon ! Keep up the good work .
whitney<3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 04:24 PM   #4
Gifted

mirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond repute

I absolutely love the rooms especially the one with all the lavas, music boxes and portholes. Great Job!!!!!!

Mirami
mirami is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 04:26 PM   #5
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by manateelover14
Love your house!
Good Job!
Thanks! And thanks for being my first poster!

---------- Aries962 added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

Hmm...this being my first house thread and all, I'm thinking I'm going to be saying "Thanks" a whole lot! Glad you're all liking what you see, I really enjoy the rooms as well!

Last edited by Aries962; 07-13-2008 at 04:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-13-2008, 04:32 PM   #6
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

wow that is amazing all the stuff you have! how many webbies do you have?
BackFlip15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 04:32 PM   #7
kanelandknights is an unknown quantity at this point

that is a really cool, i love your winter room!!!

want~:rott:
kanelandknights is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 04:37 PM   #8
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by BackFlip15
wow that is amazing all the stuff you have! how many webbies do you have?
I have a lot of pets on that one, I think I'm around 50 or so with it...so I need lots of rooms for them to play in!

---------- Aries962 added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kanelandknights
that is a really cool, i love your winter room!!!

want~:rott:
Thanks, that's one of my special favorites too!

Last edited by Aries962; 07-13-2008 at 04:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-13-2008, 04:42 PM   #9
btrflygrl94
Gift Guru
jber76 will become famous soon enough

Miss Aries, how BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks so much for sharing them with us! I wondered what you'd been doing with all those portholes... hehee

I love the lava/buubble room, it's definitely cheerful, just like you! ANd I never would have thought to use the cat tail lamp in the condo room, but I absolutely love it there. May I borrow that idea?

Please post more as you get them, I'm so glad you shared!

Jber
jber76 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 04:45 PM   #10
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by jber76
Miss Aries, how BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks so much for sharing them with us! I wondered what you'd been doing with all those portholes... hehee

I love the lava/buubble room, it's definitely cheerful, just like you! ANd I never would have thought to use the cat tail lamp in the condo room, but I absolutely love it there. May I borrow that idea?

Please post more as you get them, I'm so glad you shared!

Jber
But of course you may use that idea! I love sharing ideas! I'm really glad that you liked my rooms!

Tags
pounder, tigerdove is here