Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Housez in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2012, 04:25 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

Default Re: ♥Dolphinheart's Delightful House!♥

View Post Originally Posted by joi
Even more great rooms!! I LOVE the party room - so colorful and looks like a lot of fun

Yes, please notify me when you add updates
Thanks!
Dolphinheart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2012, 05:57 PM   #22

kittyangel899 is a golden guidekittyangel899 is a golden guidekittyangel899 is a golden guidekittyangel899 is a golden guidekittyangel899 is a golden guidekittyangel899 is a golden guidekittyangel899 is a golden guidekittyangel899 is a golden guidekittyangel899 is a golden guidekittyangel899 is a golden guidekittyangel899 is a golden guidekittyangel899 is a golden guidekittyangel899 is a golden guide

Your house is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! You have *A-MAZING* design skills!
kittyangel899 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:59 AM   #23
Aphasia Awareness

LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Dolphinheart's Delightful House!

These are great rooms- do you mind if I take a few of your designs, such as the library, and fit them to my house?
LoverOfWebkinz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 12:32 PM   #24
ST
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the way
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

Nice rooms!!! You are so creative especially when you mix together pieces from different themes!
spotted turtle is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 06:21 AM   #25

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

Thanks everyone!

View Post Originally Posted by LoverOfWebkinz1
These are great rooms- do you mind if I take a few of your designs, such as the library, and fit them to my house?
You can, but if you post them on WI, please give me credit.
Old 05-26-2012, 05:26 AM   #26
Goes By ★Brittany★
Gifted

filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero
filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero

You have such a cute house!! My favorite rooms are the underwater room & your spotty dinosaurs bedroom.
filthyfury is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 05:52 AM   #27
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

You have some great rooms and I really enjoyed the conversation between you and your webbies! Congrats!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:20 AM   #28
atterrag100

gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things
gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things

Hey! I enjoyed your rooms. I saw your thread link in your signature when you visited my artwork thread showing hand painted t-shirts. So I clicked on it and voila, here I am, checking our your WW House! And I see that you won the Hoppy Little Rocketship trophy. Congratulations!! Very cool. Thanks for sharing your creativity. Makes me want to update my house thread now.
gmcgary is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:13 AM   #29
hedgymama

hedgymama wows us all with wonderhedgymama wows us all with wonderhedgymama wows us all with wonderhedgymama wows us all with wonderhedgymama wows us all with wonderhedgymama wows us all with wonderhedgymama wows us all with wonderhedgymama wows us all with wonderhedgymama wows us all with wonderhedgymama wows us all with wonder

Heeheehee!! I LOVED the tour! ♥ And I found Hermione in every room!!! I can't WAIT to see more!!!
hedgymama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:20 AM   #30

View Post Originally Posted by gmcgary
Hey! I enjoyed your rooms. I saw your thread link in your signature when you visited my artwork thread showing hand painted t-shirts. So I clicked on it and voila, here I am, checking our your WW House! And I see that you won the Hoppy Little Rocketship trophy. Congratulations!! Very cool. Thanks for sharing your creativity. Makes me want to update my house thread now.
Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by hedgymama
Heeheehee!! I LOVED the tour! ♥ And I found Hermione in every room!!! I can't WAIT to see more!!!
Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by judy999
You have some great rooms and I really enjoyed the conversation between you and your webbies! Congrats!
Thanks! Thank you so much!

Tags
dolphinheart approved, dolphinheart was here!, dolphinheart ♥, dolphinheart's graphics, holly(:, shiningpool of cloudclan!, wi!