Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Housez in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2011, 12:16 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

Wink ♥Dolphinheart's Delightful House!♥

Welcome to my delightful house! I hope you enjoy it here! My kinz will give you a tour.

Here's the color code for my kinz. They each post in a different color.

I'm Snowball the poodle and I post in this pink!

I'm Amy the American golden and I post in this green!

I (Dolphinheart) post in navy.

Here's Sparkles the spotty dinosaur's studio. (She's an artist. Like me! We both design awesome stuff, if I do say so myself.)

As you can see that walls are covered in posters and stuff.
You don't need to be that scientific, Amy. You could put me to sleep with this boring stuff.
Science isn't boring! It's fun! Have you even heard of the scientific method?
Well, no. But I can guess it's a method of boringness. You don't need to know that sort of thing to be a fashion designer.
You are getting off topic here. You're supposed to lead the tour, not bicker about. Say you're sorry and get on with it!
Sorry, Dolphin and sorry Snowbi.
Don't call me S--- Oh, I guess we should move on to the next room.
Click the image to open in full size.

Here's my awesome pink fashion designer studio/room. It has everything I need here. A bed, sewing machine, fabric, Bellacourt flower to protect me in a shoe fight, ironing board, designer purse----
You don't need a designer purse.
Well, actually, dear sister, I need it because they are so in right now.
Alright, you win, I surrender.

Here is Blossom the cherry blossom bird's room. Blossom loves flowers!
Of course she does with a name like that. So does Daisy.
But Blossom likes flowers more than soccer. Daisy dosen't.
Back on topic! Aren't the flowers beautiful? Blossom has a green thumb.
No, she doesn't. Bloss has talons-i think. And they aren't green, they're black.
It's an expression! And isn't the wishing well lovely? It's like a meadow in here. =) Wouldn't itbe great to have a picnic here?
We should definitely plan on doing that sometime. Wouldn't that be nice? =)

This is Daisy the daisy tortoise's room. Even though she is a turtle, Daisy dreams of being on a soccer team one day.
And she currently has the second best grade in Track and Field.
Who's first? Oh, I remember, it's you. But Daisyis still faster than you, you know.

This is my room! I love to study in that beanbag chair, reading by the light of my PSI and the Abracadabra Candelabra.
Try saying that three times fast, Amygirl.
That. That. That. It's a great room.
That's not what I meant. But, I do like the wallpaper.

This is the garden that we use for growing food. The other garden room is Hermione's room.
It would be even better to have a picnic here, Amy! Look at that Golden Apple Tree!
And the Wisteria! And the Cherry Blossom.

This is Spirit the bald eagle's room. Her new motto is "Always be prepared", so she has a first aid kit and, if evacuation is necessary, multiple escape routes, the rocketship, zum balloon and car-thingy.
And food, in case we experience a famine.
Does Spirit even know that the chance of famine in WW is very low? There has never ever been a famine and there is no chance of one.
It pays to be prepared, Amy.

This is Hermione the hopping bunny's garden room.
How is she in almost every picture?!?

This is the trophy room.
That's a lot of trophies! Those gems are pretty. I like sparkle. I wonder if Amy'd
let me put some of that on a dress.
No way, Snowbi. The treasure stays here.

This is the bathroom.
I've always wondered why it has jungle wallpaper.....
I like the green theme! The rug is super soft!

This is the tropical kitchen.
Yum! When do we eat?
After the tour, Snowball. More facts, please.
Okay. Dolphin collects rare foods and the fridges are completely full of them!

Here's the library! I love to hang out here! It's so bright and cheerful! And the books are amazing! I love doing the Breaking Newz puzzle and then actually reading the Newz.
I prefer playing Dogbeard's Bathtub Battles, matey. And sitting in that wacky chair! : D

Here is the party room. Is that Monkey and Monkey? Ooh, and Daisy is selling lemonade- why not try some?
No, thanks. I don't want it to get on my dress. Look at me modeling with Splashfire!
You do look very nice, Snowball. I like your dress.

This is Splashfire the splash dragon's room.
The coral theme combined with the zodiac wallpaper looks great, in my opinion.
Yay! More lemonade!

Here is the gym. With the soccer flooring, we're always ready to play!
I hope I score a goal! Or touchdown!

Here is Frosty the snowman's room.
You know, that reminds me of a song....
Snowbi, did you know that Frosty is an undercover elf-in-training?
I have known her for 3 years, and she still hasn't told me this!
She is undercover. Which means she can't 'blow her cover'.
That's true. I wouldn't want to blow the cover I was under when I was in bed, especially when it's so freezing in her room!
That's not the point. The point is it's supposed to be a secret.

Here is the dining room. Yum! Everything looks great!
You can eat when we are done, Snowbi.

This is my favorite room in the house! My laboratory!
I think it's kind of creepy....

Here's Nemo's Room.

I love sleeping in this room! It makes me feel like a princess...
I just like the science stuff.

The tour continues on the next post.
See you on the next post!

Last edited by Dolphinheart; 07-24-2013 at 06:25 AM.. Reason: updating
Dolphinheart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2011, 03:05 PM   #2

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Dolphinheart's Delightful House!

HI! Welcome back!
Ready for the rest of the tour?

Here's Cadence the Rockerz cow's room!
Hey! there I am!
Just look at that wig... But I love th Egypt theme!

Here's Berry Twist the Pink Punch Cheeky Dog and Luna the Silversoft Cat's room!
I like Luna's half of the room best, with the clothes and shoes.. It's like a mini version of my room!
Which is why I don't come here..

I have noticed that people have one of two reactions when they see this room.
1. Woah! That's a lot of pink!
2. Yay! That's a lot of pink!
I have reaction 2. This is one of my favorite rooms! All those crystals.. Ooh.. Sparkly... Sparkly pink.. Shimmering sparkly pink..
Okay.. Let's move on.

Last edited by Dolphinheart; 07-24-2013 at 06:47 AM..
Old 12-09-2011, 07:54 AM   #3

Default Re: ♥Dolphinheart's Delightful House!♥

Reserved

Last edited by Dolphinheart; 07-19-2013 at 06:12 AM..
Old 05-03-2012, 02:32 PM   #4

Here's some rooms from contests Dolphin's entered! Most of them aren't here now and have been replaced by other rooms.

Here's a Valentine's Day room!

A museum..

Last edited by Dolphinheart; 07-24-2013 at 06:55 AM..
Old 05-03-2012, 03:28 PM   #5

Reserved for more fun!

Last edited by Dolphinheart; 07-19-2013 at 06:13 AM..
Old 05-03-2012, 05:29 PM   #6
KKsMommy
KKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud of

How nice! With your artistic pets, you must have really been thrilled when the art theme was added. As well as you've used the art stuff, though, I have to say my favorite room was your tropical bathroom!
KKsMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 07:05 PM   #7

View Post Originally Posted by KKsMommy
How nice! With your artistic pets, you must have really been thrilled when the art theme was added. As well as you've used the art stuff, though, I have to say my favorite room was your tropical bathroom!
I was! Thank you! Lol, I just randomly picked out that wallpaper.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:54 PM   #8

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

Your house is very lovely
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:55 AM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by HollyDaze
Your house is very lovely
Thank you!
Old 05-04-2012, 10:13 AM   #10

dwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicness
dwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicness

cool rooms....
dwtsfan is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
dolphinheart approved, dolphinheart was here!, dolphinheart ♥, dolphinheart's graphics, holly(:, shiningpool of cloudclan!, wi!