Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Housez in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 07:58 PM   #11
^^^Add me!^^^
Webkinz :)

j10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comrade
j10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comrade

Default Re: ~♥~ ***UPDATED 5/10*** ~ CLICK HERE!!!! ~ Prepare to be AMAZED!!!! Welcome GUESTS to ANIMALOVER48'S FANTABULOUS MANSION!!!! All visitors welcome here, so come on in to the MOST CREATIVE, MOST EXCITING, MOST AWESOME...Webkinz Mansion EVER!!!! ~♥~

Thanks! I really like the colors, and the set-up! It justs works so well together!
j10a11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2010, 08:30 PM   #12
Proud2No Amygirl8
Banned
CandyGirl121 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ~♥~ ***UPDATED 5/10*** ~ CLICK HERE!!!! ~ Prepare to be AMAZED!!!! Welcome GUESTS to ANIMALOVER48'S FANTABULOUS MANSION!!!! All visitors welcome here, so come on in to the MOST CREATIVE, MOST EXCITING, MOST AWESOME...Webkinz Mansion EVER!!!! ~♥~

OMG your dorm room is so amazingly amazing! i was wondering if i could do a dorm room, i mean like make one but not copying you. and then ill post it on your thread and see if you approve of it (like approve that its not a copy) please? if its like your PLEASE tell me. i like my rooms original and i want to make sure it is not like yours. thanks! LOVE UR HOUSE, btw!

View Post Originally Posted by animalover48
Sure you can! I actually got the idea from someone else, pass it on! lol
cool, ill post my dorm room when done (itll be awhile lol, im poor.) any tips for money making?

Last edited by CandyGirl121; 05-12-2010 at 08:30 PM..
CandyGirl121 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 08:35 PM   #13
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

Cool house looks like you've got a lot of rare items! Keep up the good work and I Can't wait to see more
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:04 PM   #14
e will, we will rock

Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!

I love the Valentines room and your dorm rooms! (My sheep is my smartest Webkinz too.) You could put your frozen treadmill pet item in your winterfest room, that would look really neat.
Mercury is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:16 PM   #15
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by j10a11
Thanks! I really like the colors, and the set-up! It justs works so well together!
I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!
View Post Originally Posted by CandyGirl121
OMG your dorm room is so amazingly amazing! i was wondering if i could do a dorm room, i mean like make one but not copying you. and then ill post it on your thread and see if you approve of it (like approve that its not a copy) please? if its like your PLEASE tell me. i like my rooms original and i want to make sure it is not like yours. thanks! LOVE UR HOUSE, btw!
CandyGirl, sure you can make one!!! And I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!!!!!!!!!
View Post Originally Posted by Mercury
I love the Valentines room and your dorm rooms! (My sheep is my smartest Webkinz too.) You could put your frozen treadmill pet item in your winterfest room, that would look really neat.
Maybe sheeps are just naturally smart lol, I'll do that, put the treadmill in the Winterfest room, look for it in a future update!!!!!!!!

Wow, I never knew so many of you would like my Dorm Room, thank you!!!

Last edited by animalover48; 05-12-2010 at 10:18 PM..
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 04:15 PM   #16

lovekat is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ~♥~ ***UPDATED 5/14*** ~ CLICK HERE!!!! ~ Prepare to be AMAZED!!!! Welcome GUESTS to ANIMALOVER48'S FANTABULOUS MANSION!!!! All visitors welcome here, so come on in to the MOST CREATIVE, MOST EXCITING, MOST AWESOME Webkinz Mansion EVER!!!! ~♥~

u have the best rooms ever!!!! they inspire me to keep making great rooms. i don't copy rooms i might make somthing like it but when showing rooms to friends i always give them credit!!!!
lovekat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 06:01 PM   #17
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: ~♥~ ***UPDATED 5/14*** ~ CLICK HERE!!!! ~ Prepare to be AMAZED!!!! Welcome GUESTS to ANIMALOVER48'S FANTABULOUS MANSION!!!! All visitors welcome here, so come on in to the MOST CREATIVE, MOST EXCITING, MOST AWESOME Webkinz Mansion EVER!!!! ~♥~

View Post Originally Posted by lovekat
u have the best rooms ever!!!! they inspire me to keep making great rooms. i don't copy rooms i might make somthing like it but when showing rooms to friends i always give them credit!!!!
I'm glad to hear that lovekat! Thank you very very very much!
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 02:40 PM   #18
Gifted

deenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: ~♥~ ***UPDATED 5/20*** ~ CLICK HERE!!!! ~ NEW ROOMS on POST #2!!!! ~ Prepare to be AMAZED!!!! Welcome GUESTS to ANIMALOVER48'S FANTABULOUS MANSION!!!! ~♥~

Great mansion! I really like the feel of the den - loads of character in that room and throughout your house. The dorm room is great too!

Thanks for posting!
deenies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 11:12 PM   #19

emerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicness
emerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: ~♥~ ***UPDATED 5/20*** ~ CLICK HERE!!!! ~ NEW ROOMS on POST #2!!!! ~ Prepare to be AMAZED!!!! Welcome GUESTS to ANIMALOVER48'S FANTABULOUS MANSION!!!! ~♥~

you have totally AWESOME rooms! i wish i had a lot of rares like u.

AWESOME ROOMS
-emerillia-
emerillia is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 12:00 AM   #20
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

I like how you put the beds head to head for the dorm room. I have a bedroom where I have all of my pets (only 6 though) sleep so I can find them easily and gather them all together quickly. I was trying to figure out how to add more beds when I adopt some new pets. Thanks to your great idea, I can add more beds and still have the room look uncluttered.
tin is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
animalover48 was here!, awesome house =], crashkittenjr was here!, creative rooms, no soup, super :) cool ideas :), wow amazing!