Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Housez in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2010, 10:32 AM   #1
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Lightbulb ♥ Welcome guests to Animalover48's Fantabulous Mansion! ♥

Click the image to open in full size.
banner made by wtl43, thanks!

Hello there, I've got all of my most creative and favorite rooms here, please enjoy looking at them!

Also, please no "stealing" my room designs, I'd like to keep my fantabulous mansion unique! If you'd like to use one of my designs, just ask!

Please rate my house when you leave too! Thanks!

Brooke's ready for the World Cup to begin! She's the biggest soccer fan in all of Webkinz World, and she also plays soccer, you should see her dominate on the Soccer Challenge!

I don't usually put just bedrooms on my house thread, but I loved how Delilah's room turned out! It was just perfect for my little cheerleader!

Most of these items were collected from Doug the dog, but I added a few touches of my own to pull it together!

I kept collecting and collecting and collecting exclusive items until I just had to many to keep in my dock, so I went ahead and made a complete room out of them!

I really enjoyed hunting for the ghost in the Clubhouse and retrieving all of his yummy treats, I got all of them just a few days before Halloween!

I made this for a Webkinz Insider Valentine's Day room designing contest, I didn't win, but I coudn't bare to rip this room apart, it turned out so lovely, I had to keep it!

Well, Christmas was just around the corner so I had to make a holiday room just for the occasion with the Wshop's wonderful holiday room theme!

This room was copied from Bindidog's wonderful Nutcracker Ballet, all credit goes to the editors of the ballet. I just fell in love with this room and had to have it!

This was for a Webkinz Newz contest, you had to design an outdoor room using only Wshop items. I whipped this up and entered it! I didn't win btw lol.

Where my extra PSI's can hang around and get dusty. I didn't have the pets that went to these items, but I liked the items alot anyway, so I traded for them. It doesn't look like I'm getting a lot of use out of them though lol.

Well, it's just a small signature themed room with my 2 signature items. I liked them a lot so I made a small but elegant room with them.

The Sunrise Tiki Bar, you can see Delilah can't go to the beach without her massive sunglasses! I just thought they were so cute on her!!!

Just another outdoor room, nothing special, but atleast it holds my out-of-season Christmas trees lol!

I started getting lots and lots of vacation prizes and had no where to store them, so what's better then a beach?!

Learning is one of my Webkinz's highest priorities, so they all use the classroom quite a bit!

This room was made by my cousin, I loved the look of it and asked her if I could put it in my house thread!

This is one of my most popular rooms EVER. My sheep Bonnie is already in college sharing her dormroom with her other roomates.

Just a storage room, but it looked to perfect to be just a storage room, so I re-arranged a few of the items, and viola! The family room!

I LOVE this room, it's a mix of all of my best outdoor items, including the ever popular Signature Panda's Bamboo Slide!

Last edited by animalover48; 03-19-2012 at 12:40 PM..
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2010, 10:37 AM   #2
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Lightbulb ♥ Animalover48's Fantabulous Mansion! ♥

My Garden, all of my pets love to garden, and they love to eat the harvest every couple of days! We also earn money by selling what we don't eat.

I saw this room on a Webkinz World Tour, on the front page of Webkinz, when you click on "Take a Tour" they give you a tour ofcourse, but when it showed some rooms, I fell in love with this one and had to re-create it!

I call it the Magical Forest because of the walls. It also added to the effect by adding the potted elm trees and the Unicorn bed!

I'm not a big rare items collector, but I really liked the Medieval room theme. I collected what I could from it and made a room.

When the movie theme came out, I couldn't wait to create a room with it! I spend a lot of time re-arranging the items until I got to the perfect arrangement!

This room was also created by my cousin, so the credit goes to her!

The Party Room! Ofcourse no Webkinz house is complete without one! We love to invite friends over and to play in this room!

It's sort of like a storage room, but looks like a park to me! There lots of different items in here, from Magical Forest items to plain WShop items.

This is where all of Webkinz World's plushies and dolls go, I believe I have most of them. I'm still looking for the green fairy plush though and a few new ones.

I'm not a big rare item collector, but I do buy the ones I like a lot. This is the room I put them in until I have a better place for them in my house.

This was just where I put some of my extra outdoor items that I liked a lot, but didn't have a place for.

Just like the party room...only smaller! When only a few people are coming over instead of a whole lot, they use the smaller party room for the small parties lol!

Ahhh, the spa. All of my girl Webkinz LOVE this room. They come here to get away from everyday life, whether it's a soak in the hot tub or a full make-over!

This was my first tree top room when they first came out. I took some stuff from my other outdoor rooms and put together a nice breezy room.

Time to play some games in the arcade! I love playing games so much, I've won many of the trophies (some of these were traded for). A few of these aren't game trophies, but they look good in here anyway.

I've been collecting clothes since I started. I have many of the most wanted and more rare clothing in here. When I had too many clothes and clogged up my dock, I decided to make a closet.

My boy Webbies all use this room a lot, they want to be strong and healthy to impress the ladies haha, *wink*.

I really like the underwater rooms, they're so unique! I made a nice room with some of my underwater-only items.

I love when Winterfest comes around, it means Christmas is on it's way along with snow. I don't stop clicking on snowflakes for hours until I have all of the different items!

Again, I don't usually put my bedrooms on here, but I realy liked this room! It's Goldenheart's bedroom. I think it's kind of empty, but the rainbow bed really pulls the bright colors together!

Scroll down to post #4 to see even more!

Last edited by animalover48; 12-02-2010 at 06:04 PM..
Old 05-10-2010, 10:47 AM   #3
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: ***UPDATED 5/10*** Welcome to Animalover48's Fantabulous Mansion!!! All visitors welcome here, so come on in!!!!!!!!!!

You have such an amazing house and a wonderful collection of items!
Can't wait to see more.
And thanks for posting!
Blythe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 10:49 AM   #4
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

My Ice Cream Cafe, I got the idea when the Ice Cream Sundae bed and the Chocolate Fountain next to eachother in my dock. I put together this room and LOVED how it turned out! I even made and added the ice cream cones!

This was my entry for the Sparkilng Pegasus Room Design Contest. I tried my best to make a cute room that matches the pegasus, but I didn't get picked. I love this room anyway though!

I loved this theme the second it came out and had to make a room with it! Right now Bonnie is teaching her students some ballet. Even Milwaukee (the lil kinz poodle) takes ballet, he's not afraid to try!

Bowl a little, eat a little, play a little! You can do all three in this room! There's a full bowling alley, a diner to get something to eat, and a games rooms with lots to play!

Hustdun, we have a problem...this room is out of this world! When the new Space Theme cam eot the Wshop I made a space room! I added a whole bunch of my own touches and I think it's turned out really cool!

Who better then Apple to model off this apple pie room? I didn't really have a place for my apple pic super bed, so I made a room for it!

Happy Halloween 2010! Last year I had made an indoor room, so this year I decided to make an outdoor room! There's a corn maze and a pumpkin patch--but be careful of the ghosts flying 'round!

Thanks for looking at my house! Check back soon to see more new and improved rooms!

Last edited by animalover48; 12-02-2010 at 05:31 PM..
Old 05-10-2010, 11:03 AM   #5
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: ~♥~ ***UPDATED 5/10*** ~ CLICK HERE!!!! ~ Prepare to be AMAZED!!!! Welcome GUESTS to ANIMALOVER48'S FANTABULOUS MANSION!!!! All visitors welcome here, so come on in to the MOST CREATIVE, MOST EXCITING, MOST AWESOME...Webkinz Mansion EVER!!!! ~♥~

Ooops. Sorry I got in the way of your reserving. ^^;
Blythe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 12:30 PM   #6
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

=====================RESERVED FOR MORE ROOMS======================

Last edited by animalover48; 10-15-2010 at 06:20 PM..
Old 05-11-2010, 08:29 AM   #7
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: ~♥~ ***UPDATED 5/10*** ~ CLICK HERE!!!! ~ Prepare to be AMAZED!!!! Welcome GUESTS to ANIMALOVER48'S FANTABULOUS MANSION!!!! All visitors welcome here, so come on in to the MOST CREATIVE, MOST EXCITING, MOST AWESOME...Webkinz Mansion EVER!!!! ~♥~

i totally love your house. every room is so nicely set up.

i love this front yard..................

miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 04:09 PM   #8
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

Cool rooms! They are really creative, can't wait to see more! [:
frostfur is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 04:57 PM   #9
^^^Add me!^^^
Webkinz :)

j10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comrade
j10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comrade

LOVE IT! Do you mind if I use the idea with your dorm room?
j10a11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 06:25 PM   #10
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by j10a11
LOVE IT! Do you mind if I use the idea with your dorm room?
Sure you can, I got the idea from one of my friends so...pass it on lol!

Last edited by animalover48; 08-08-2010 at 11:33 PM..

Tags
animalover48 was here!, awesome house =], crashkittenjr was here!, creative rooms, no soup, super :) cool ideas :), wow amazing!