Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Housez in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2008, 09:21 AM   #1
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!
valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!

WI Subscriber
Default ** LOIS' EASTER ROOM** -- VALLEYGRAM'S 200 ROOM MANSION -- Plus LUCKY THE LEPRECHAUN, RAZIEL PARK, WINTERFEST, COUNTRY BAR, PEPPERMINT SOFA, BO PEEP, HALLOWEEN, CHOCOLATE ROOM, CAMPKINZ POOL, NURSERY, WEBKINZ DAY, TC1-TC4 ROOMS -- 60 ROOMS SHOWN!

Welcome to my second house thread! My first thread drew more than 85,000 views - a WI house record at the time - before it became too large and unwieldy and had to be retired. Now my second thread has over 740,000 views, so my house has been viewed altogether over 825,000 times - amazing!! Thanks, everyone! Kick off your shoes and stay awhile! I hope that you enjoy your visit, and please leave a comment or rate my thread if you are so inclined! I'd love to hear from you - and be sure to come back and visit again!

Lois the lamb loves Easter, and she makes it a point each year to decorate her house in pretty shades of pink, yellow, and mauve, with lots of flowers and colored eggs. Now she can just sit back and wait for the Easter bunny to arrive!

Click the image to open in full size.

Lucky the Leprechaun is normally a reclusive sort, but when he was asked to make a guest appearance at this year’s St. Patrick’s Day party, he invited two of the organizing committee over to his house to go over the details. Can you believe that they are the first kinz he has ever invited into his home!

"Oh, no! What are we gonna do!" The Kinzville city council never saw this coming. The newly-built Raziel Park is scheduled to open in the spring, but over the winter, real dragons spotted it and moved in. They seem taken by the dragon slide and the lifelike dragon eggs. The dragons seem friendly – do you think they would mind sharing the park with the local kinz?

"That's a darling winter coat, Floe!" Nanook remarked. "Did I catch you guys just ready to go out?"

"No", Floe answered, "we've been busy catching snowflakes the past few days, and now we're just trying on some new Winterfest clothing we won as prizes."

There are only a few here so far, but this country bar will fill up quickly. There is a great band playing tonight, and Carley wanted to arrive early to get a seat up front near the dance floor. It isn’t often that she can convince Cody to take her dancing and she wants to make the most of it!

"C’mon, girls! Get dressed and come with me – only a few days left!" Bridget loves the hustle and bustle of last minute Christmas shopping, and she is trying to convince her friends, Cinnamon and Cherise, to join her at the mall.

House all decorated … check! Stocking hung … check! Treats out for Santa … check! Tomorrow’s the big day, and Mistletoe is just getting ready for bed on Christmas Eve. She is so excited though that it will be hard for her to fall asleep. She is sure to soon have "visions of sugarplums dancing in her head".

Bo Peep, our little canary, has always been fascinated with flight; however, if he sticks many more flying objects in his room, he will have difficulty finding room to walk!

"I don’t know, Eddie!" whispered Rose. "I know that rooms are hard to find on stormy, rainy nights like this, but don’t you find this place, and even the other guests, a little … creepy!"

Our little Mocha Pup must be the world’s greatest chocolate lover! Probably lots of kinz have a chocolate fountain in their home, and perhaps even a few have their own chocolate candy machine, but how many have their fridge, their couches, their room decorations, and even their bed made of chocolate? I rest my case!

Eddie has just arrived at Campkinz, and he is feeling a bit apprehensive. He wanted to join in a baseball game he saw going on as he was getting out of the car, but his Mom told him that first he must go meet and be welcomed to camp by the Camp Director, Morris the Moose. On his way he spies burgers and s’mores being cooked on the grill, kids swimming and having fun – it’s going to be a great summer!

A new flower nursery has just opened in Kinzville, and Darlene and her friends are there early this morning before the doors have even opened. She is looking for some hanging baskets for her veranda, and she wants to get the perfect pick. Don’t those fuchsias that she can see through the windows look absolutely gorgeous!

Cassie is proud of her Webkinz Day collection. She already has a spot reserved for her new Webkinz Day Year 8 trophy, but she will have to do some serious redecorating to find room on her wall for her new Year 8 print. Oh, well, what girl doesn’t love to redecorate!

Poor Hermione! Her friends, Harry and Ron, were fooling around in potions class and Snape gave all three of them a detention! Oh well … perhaps it was for the best. Harry and Ron would likely have been here forever trying to figure out this tricky Lexus Lux potion by themselves! "C’mon Snape! Come check our work! We want to get out of here!"

"Phil, you and the boys get Si down outta that duck blind! Korie and the girls will be here any minute with the kids!" Robertson Pond is a favorite duck hunting spot for the Robertson clan, but today Miss Kay is corralling the family together at the pond for a picnic. She has cooked a big pot of jambalaya, and also has boudin with cracklins and saltines on the side for everyone. "We’re all gonna have a great meal and a fun day for sure!"

As a Valentine’s treat, the guys are taking Valentina and her friend, Lulubelle, out to dinner and to the theater afterward. Valentina doesn’t want to spoil her appetite, but those chocolates on the table that Sprocket brought her do look awfully yummy! Perhaps she can have just one!

Belle and Bess run a day care in this corner of the barn, and Petunia has just dropped her five little ones off for a few hours while she runs in town for an appointment. "Join us for a piece of pie before you go, Tunie – and don’t worry, the kids will be fine!"

Everyone loves the circus! Oooh! That daring high dive was exciting! Yeah – there is is! We can see that the diver is okay! Boom! Look at him fly! There is no way that I would ever get shot out of a cannon!

As adventurers go, Indiana Jones has nothing on Santana. This kinz has conquered the peaks of the Himalayas, trekked the length of Patagonia, chased loggers from the Amazon rain forest, and has brought home valuable artifacts and treasures from all over the world. So what is his newest prize that he can hardly wait to show to his friends – his DiceKinz trophy??? "Come on – give a guy a break! DiceKinz was a really tough game!"

Okay, I’ll admit it, I watch "Storage Wars"! Any fan of the show knows that Barry is a collector, so there was no way that he was going to lose this locker to Dave or Darrell or any of the others! The bids ran high because of all the furniture in the room, but only Barry realized that the real value in the room was not in the furniture but in the clothing articles that the mannequins were wearing. Those WZ jeans alone will bring Barry a pretty penny!

Hope that you enjoyed your visit through a part of our mansion. Check the next post for some more of our rooms!

Last edited by valleygram; 01-30-2015 at 08:43 AM.. Reason: title change
valleygram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2008, 09:33 AM   #2
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!

WI Subscriber
Default **NEW SNOWY OUTDOOR ROOM** ~ VALLEYGRAM'S 200 ROOM MANSION ~ Meet Kerry in KinzVille Park ~ Plus CITRUS DRAGON, LLAMA, BLUFADOODLE, RIBBON UNICORN, HALLOWEEN, COCKATOO, SNOW WHITE, RENAISSANCE, GEM ROOMS, TC1, TC2, TC3 & TC4 ROOMS ~ 60 ROOMS SHOW

Here are some more of Valleygram's rooms. Enjoy!!

What manner of exotic place is this? Rocky and Roosevelt were trying out their new homemade hot air balloon when a strong gust of wind blew them helplessly out to sea. Luckily, they landed on a Pacific isle of pink crystal and strange stone carvings. "Hey, Rocky! The waterfall and this whole place is magnificent, but I’m getting hungry. How do we get home from here?"

"Wow! You girls look beautiful!" The twins, Cara and Carina, are staring in awe at their older sisters, Cassie and Greer, who are all dressed for this evening’s debutante ball. The twins are excited, as they get to attend the ball as well as flower girls, all part of their preparation for the day a few years from now when they will attend their own ball.

Poor Callie! Her parents just don’t understand her! They see her marrying a local boy someday and perhaps even staying here and taking over the farm. She wants to get far away from this log cabin and have nothing to do with farm life. The sights and sounds of the big city are calling her! What's a girl to do!

It’s time for back to school! How can summer be over already! Pandora and her friends are spending the afternoon reminiscing about the fun times they had this summer, and going over all the important things they will need to know for that first day back – things like the latest fall fashions, what classes the cute boys will be taking, and what to do with their hair.

It’s a busy day at Kinzville Station! First term has ended, and the kids are heading home from college for their Christmas break. Belle is waiting anxiously with her friends for her daughter to arrive home. "I hear the whistle! Here comes the train!"

Twice a week after school, Daphne has piano lessons at Darlene’s house. Daphne loves her lessons with Darlene – Darlene is so kind and caring, and she is always so full of praise and encouragement for all her students. Daphne, however, thinks that Darlene must be REALLY OLD – she taught HER MOM piano lessons when SHE was a little girl!

Bo Peep, our little canary, loves to visit Topiary Park. The impressive Raziel topiary, the newest addition to the park, is all the rage, but her favorite is still the tiny Zum topiary almost hidden in another corner. Which of the eleven topiaries in the park is your favorite?

To help pay her way through Mrs. DeBoat’s Acting School, Tootsie, our Bubblegum Cheeky Cat, works part time as a waitress at the Kinzville Diner. The pay may not be great, but she always finds lots of time to meet and chat with her friends who drop by. Doesn’t she look cute in her new waitress outfit!

Maggie and Kerri go for a walk together nearly every day, and they often stop for a rest in this beautiful little Victorian park. The cascading water in the fountain, the clacking sound of the spinning windmills, the chirping of songbirds in the trees all make the park so peaceful and serene.

"So many paths! Which one should I take!" Ted is leaving ThneedVille on his electric unicycle to find an elusive Trufulla seed. He must find a seed so he can grow it and show his friend Audrey a real tree. Perhaps the strange and reclusive guardian of the area, the Lorax, will help him on his quest.

"There is just no way! I am not dressing up as Wonder Woman and going to a comic book festival with you guys!" Poor Penny! When she entered the room and saw the floor cluttered with techie superhero gear and her four geeky genius friends – Leonard, Sheldon, Howard and Raj – all dressed in superhero costumes, the wisest thing for her to do would have been to run back across the hall to her apartment and lock the door!

Greer and her friends walk by this little park nearly every day without giving it a second glance, but this evening the streetlights shining on the freshly fallen snow in the park made it appear simply enchanting. "Oh, look! There are some friends building a snowman in the park. Let’s go help them finish!"

Flowers and plants, rainbows and butterflies - Chelsea, our Rainbow Rascal, loves everything bright, cheery and colorful! What a perfect way to wile away the afternoon, relaxing in her rainbow swing, watching the water spout rhythmically from the fountain, and enjoying the butterflies flitting from flower to flower.

"You’re not going to tear around this room in that roller cycle of yours today," Petunia informs Presto. "I’m having friends over this afternoon, and I just spent the last hour cleaning up the place. Perhaps you could go outside and do a little yard work!" Poor Presto! Petunia always gets rather testy when housework takes her away from her computer for long!

Shelley and her friend Chrissie are staring at the Emerald Eye Pyramid that suddenly appeared in the middle of Shelley’s room. Shelley is telling Chrissie, "I don’t know what it does, or why it is here. It was dropped in here by some crazy lady who kept babbling, ‘I got the last rare key! I got the last rare key!’ Strange, huh!"

Cheerio, our Budgie, loves his job at the theater. Not only does he get all the popcorn he wants for free, but he gets to screen all the latest movies. Here he is watching "Dex Dangerous and the Lunar Lugbotz", the latest from the Webkinz space superhero, Dex Dangerous.

The streets are quiet now. The hustle and bustle of the Christmas season is gone for another year. Soren, our Snowy Owl, has taken down the tree and packed away his presents, but he hopes the friendly holiday spirit of caring and sharing will last all year in Kinzville.

Splash, our Orca Whale, has found a room with a spectacular view right here on the bottom of KinzVille Ocean.

Welcome to our Medieval Room. Come in and meet Diablo, our Black Fresian and Rusty, our Brown Arabian. Sit down in front of Ye Olde Moving Picture Box and enjoy a movie:

Heidi found a massive treasure in this room deep inside an Egyptian pyramid, but was so exhausted from treasure hunting that she feel asleep on this gorgeous ornate bed - could it once have been Cleopatra's?

Scroll down to the next post for some more rooms!

Last edited by valleygram; 08-04-2013 at 12:19 PM..
Old 06-02-2008, 09:36 AM   #3
valleygram
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Default Re: VALLEYGRAM'S NEW HOUSE THREAD ~ Come Visit Our 200 Room Mansion ~ Meet Our Newest Pets, Shawn and Slade, Our Samoyed Dogs ~ PLUS Gecko, Rhino, Lioness, Dragon Rooms ~ MANY OTHERS!!

Check out a few more of Valleygram's rooms, including our Trading Card rooms from each of the four series of Trading Cards:

"May you live as long as you want,
And never want as long as you live!"
Ah! Words to live by for Lucky the Leprechaun, and by looking around his quaint little home, one could say he has lived by these words very well indeed!

During the KinzVille Berry Festival, there is no more popular place to visit than Moonberry Farm. Not only can you buy all those delicious foods made there, from pickleberry muffins to jumbleberry cakes, but you can sample all their various products for free. Plus you can even make your own Moonberry Marmalade on the big moonberry machine. Now that’s a treat everyone enjoys!

"All kneel for Daenerys Stormborn, the Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Khaleesi of Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Shackles, and Mother of Dragons." With the help of her three dragons, Daenerys plans to return to Westeros to win back the Iron Throne and regain the rule of the Seven Kingdoms for the Targaryen family.

"When, what to my wondering eyes should appear!" Kerri and her friends stopped by this little Christmas park for some delicious roasted chestnuts with eggnog, when lo and behold, an unexpected visitor dropped by for the same treat. It seems Santa has an appetite for something other than milk and cookies!

"Wow! Look at all the toys and presents!" It’s Christmas morning, and Wintergreen and Mya are up early, checking out the gifts under the tree. It looks like Santa has arrived for sure! "Let’s go wake up Mom and Dad!"

"All right, girls! Everyone into the pool! Let’s get this party started!" Tootsie, our Bubblegum Cheeky Cat, has invited her girl friends to her beach house for a super fun day. They'll start with a swim in the indoor pool, follow up with a relaxing soak in the hot tub, and then go outside for an ocean dip. What a blast they'll have for sure!

It’s the start of another day at KinzVille Camp. The Camp Director, Morris the Moose, spots Bandit, the camp maintenance man, already busy with his chores. The delicious aroma wafting his way tells him that the cook has flapjacks and bacon ready on the grill. Time to get the camp counselors out of their tents and the junior campers up for their breakfast! The day will soon be wasting!

Darlene is a busy and talented lady! Besides teaching piano lessons in one room in her house, she has opened up another room in her home as an all-round arts and crafts room. She is working with four students this morning, including one of her piano students, Daphne. Besides learning to play the piano, Daphne is also learning how to paint!

It’s a bear family tradition! Every summer the whole family gets together at a family member’s house for a backyard picnic. A game of volleyball, a dip in the pool, eating tantalizing s’mores heated over hot coals, or just sitting for a chat with a cousin you haven’t seen in a while – it is all part of a cherished and fun annual family reunion!

Kerry has always loved snow globes, and she has a number that help decorate her room, but who could believe that she could actually find a snow globe bed! Just look at her – asleep in her perfect dream world!

Carley loves her new big city apartment! Since her new clothing line, CPKV – derived from "Carley Pup, KinzVille", has risen to the top of the fashion world, everything has gone well for her. This afternoon her mom is dropping by not only to see her new apartment, but also to give her that reassuring "Mom talk" to help keep her daughter grounded.

"Tell us another story, Papa Smurf!" All the smurfs love to visit Papa Smurf’s house! Gathering with friends to listen to stories and play with toys – what a fun way to smurf away the afternoon!

It’s Harvest Fest, and the crowd is starting to gather. Delicious home-grown and home-cooked food, some good ol’ country music, coupled with friendly down-home hospitality – what better way to spend a Saturday! Clem and Pandora have attended these fests for years and always enjoyed the Bluegrass music, but this year the young guns on the committee brought in someone named Blake Shelton to play. They just hope that he doesn’t play any of that loud, clangy rock music!

Cassie, our American Cocker Spaniel, is excited but also a bit nervous. Her Mom has invited some of her friends over for an afternoon social, and Cassie is going to play Johann Pachelbel’s Canon in D for them on the piano. It is a beautiful piece, and Cassie plays it so well – I’m sure her Mom’s friends are going to love it!

The championship game in the Kinzville "Soccer Challenge" Tournament is about to begin, and a good crowd is on hand to cheer on the hometown Terriers against the neighboring Kinzport Schooners. The fans are hoping that they get lots of opportunity to hear their venerable announcer, Fred Rover, yell "GOOAAALLLL!" throughout the match!

Cayla has always been an outdoors kind of girl, one who loves canoeing, camping and hiking and those types of activities. Her job as a forest ranger fits her to a T, as does the out of the way mountain retreat where she lives. Out here she can live as one with nature, but never let her get far away from her iPhone!

Lucky, our Monkey, appreciates all the collecting we did to complete his Trading Card Series 1 room. He is also happy that his room got a bit of an update recently.

Kaylee and Cody, our Dalmatians, donned their wizard clothing and moved into our Trading Card Series 2 Room:

Who are the lucky ones – Pandra and Pandora, our Pink and White Dogs! While we were searching through trading cards for our Magical Retriever, Starfire, we were able to put together a beautiful Trading Card Series 3 Condo room for them!

This has been Storm’s lucky day! She was taken from the "orphanage" – the place where my pets wait until they get their own room – dressed in new patchwork clothing (she’s happy!), and sent to live in her own special Trading Card Series 4 room. She just loves it!

Thanks for visiting! We add more rooms on occasion. Please come back and visit us again soon!

Last edited by valleygram; 03-07-2014 at 04:39 PM..
Old 06-02-2008, 09:38 AM   #4
Sambina73
Gift Guru

sambina73 is a glorious beacon of lightsambina73 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: VALLEYGRAM'S NEW HOUSE THREAD ~ Come Visit Our 140 Room Mansion ~ Meet Our Newest Pets, Shawn and Slade, Our Samoyed Dogs ~ PLUS Gecko, Rhino, Lioness, Dragon Rooms ~ MANY OTHERS!!

The family and I always enjoy visiting your house!! LOL! (wink wink.. lol)
sambina73 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 10:14 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

chocl8rocks is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: VALLEYGRAM'S NEW HOUSE THREAD ~ Come Visit Our 140 Room Mansion ~ Meet Our Newest Pets, Shawn and Slade, Our Samoyed Dogs ~ PLUS Gecko, Rhino, Lioness, Dragon Rooms ~ MANY OTHERS!!

Your house is amazing! How do you get all of those webkinz so quickly?
chocl8rocks is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 11:09 AM   #6
valleygram
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by rocker1994
Wow That's Amazing!!!!!! I Am Soooo Impressed With Your House!!!!
Thank you for your gracious comments ... and thanks for being the first post on our new thread!

---------- valleygram added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by sambina73
Congratulations on your new House Thread!!!
Thank you - and thanks for your special favour!!

---------- valleygram added 2 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by chocl8rocks
Your house is amazing! How do you get all of those webkinz so quickly?
Thank you! We are very lucky to live in a place in Canada that magically seems to get the new Webkinz almost as soon as they are released! Hopefully our luck will continue!

Last edited by valleygram; 06-02-2008 at 11:09 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-02-2008, 11:20 AM   #7

Makenzi is on a distinguished road

LOVE UR HOUSE VALLEYGRAM!!!!!
Makenzi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 11:27 AM   #8
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I LOVE your new Samoyed Room Valleygram!!
Sparky1109 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 12:31 PM   #9
Dancer61192
Gifted
dancerkinz92 is on a distinguished road

hey i knew i had to come by and say how much i love the new room! i bet your new thread will get just as many if not more views!!
dancerkinz92 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 01:02 PM   #10
It`s awesome to be
Gifted
gallopgirl57 is a jewel in the roughgallopgirl57 is a jewel in the rough

I LOVE your rooms. How many pets do you have?
gallopgirl57 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
366100068, awesome house!, awesome house!(cutiebug), awsometastic, banana montana's #1 fan!, best house ever, best house ever!!, best house ever!~sparky, best house thread ever, best house thread ever!, fantabulicous house!, great house!, great job~sweetandspicy, great job~sweetnspicy, hurricanes, i <3 the hospital bed!, kangapae loved the tour!, lots of pet items, nice house!, omg a very pretty house., the best ever-lyssa, the most amazing house!, wow!, ~sparky1109~, ~~~franks!~~~