Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Help!...I Need A Pet Name!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 03:32 PM   #1
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

Wink ~The ULTIMATE Naming Shop~ Where all of your favorite namers are here to give you the best names possible!

Welcome to.......
Click the image to open in full size.
….where all of your name wishes are sure to come true.

Here is a list of my partners that will be here helping you find a variety of names to
choose from :
Sundara
Alyssa338
Samoyeds43
Labsrock
Craftyreader
Sapphire6868
tinkrulz (graphics)

Norih
iheartlucy

Goldendoodle

With so many people to help you with names, you are sure to find the right one! And because there are so many, we will always have someone here to help you when you need names ASAP! Each of my partners in the Ultimate Naming Shop will strive to make this shop the best it can be and I’m sure with their willingness, this truly will be the ultimate shop!

All my partners have done so much to make this shop possible. They willingly gave up their shop, so they could make this naming shop be The Ultimate Shop.
Without their help, this shop would not be possible!

To better get to know each of the wonderful people working here, we will be having each of my partners have one post in which they will tell maybe a bit about themselves and their specialties. Having gotten to know my partners better, I feel confident that they will have the best names to provide. Just read their posts, and I’m sure you too will feel confident they will do their best to satisfy you!

Form:

What do you need help naming?

Gender of the object you are naming?

Any person in specific you want help from?

Other?

RULES:

No fighting
Follow WI Rules
Please be nice to everyone
If for some reason your order is not answered, please VM me and I will personally assist you!
Please type ‘
ultimatewith your form if you read the rules

Note:
Forms are not necessary, but we’d greatly appreciate it if you used them!

Hello, my name is Catzrock (call me Catz)! I’m the creator of the Ultimate Naming Shop. I’ll try my hardest to keep any and all costumers satisfied.

My specialty is animal names, whether it's for webbies or pets.
I can do RP character names, but that is more of Puppyloves' area of expertise.
I’m not that great at human naming for webkinz, but I can if you really want me to do it. Or, one of my partners is sure to cook up some great human names!
I like animals (especially cats) and want to be a photographer!
Hope you have a great day and find what you’re looking for at The Ultimate Naming Shop!

Last edited by catzrock; 05-31-2010 at 10:05 PM..
catzrock is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2010, 03:59 PM   #2
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forum
samoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forum

Default Re: The greatest namers on WI have come together to form.......~The ULTIMATE Naming Shop~.........PLEASE DON'T POST YET, UNLESS YOU ARE ON THE LIST!

Hello, everyone! I'm samoyeds43, but you can call me Yam, Caroline, or Bunny, whatever you prefer! I'm so happy to meet you all, and I can't wait to **** out! Before we start, here's a little "all about me"!

Spoiler: show
My name is Caroline. I go to school. I have a sister. My favorite color is red. I like to play badminton. I root for the CT Huskies (did you know that the women's team won 75 straight games in a row, just recently? ), the Boston Red Sox, the Boston Celtics, the Boston Bruins, and the NE Patriots. I LOVE to read and write! I also love to cook, mostly things like yummy pies and cookies! I am an early morning bird, like 4 o'clock early. I don't have a sweet tooth...I have a whole mouth of sweet teeth! I also like to knit and do origami in my spare time.

Here are some rules (I know, I don't like them either, but we need them to have fun!):

1. No putdowns, to me or anyone else in the group. If you aren't happy with your names, just ask for some new ones; it's no biggie!
2. Please read the lovely directions Catz has posted; even though you don't need to fill out a form, there is some nice info in there, including the secret password...hint hint.
3. If you EVER need anything, JUST ASK! We are all here to **** you, but we'll never know exactly what you need unless you ask!
4. Try specifying who you want your order filled by; it'll make the shop much cleaner and more organized.
5. Have fun! That's what the Ultimate Naming Shop is all about, us ****ing you guys out and finding the perfect name for that special pet!

See, that wasn't too bad? Rules can be fun, can't they?

Anyways, here is a little form I have for you...like I said, DON'T feel pressured to use it, but it ****s me if you do:

Type of pet:
Type of name/details: (examples of details-human names like Alley or Jack, or fantasy names like Shimmer or Lightning...just details so I know what types of names you want-put whatever you want your name to be here, even if it just means that you want your names to start with the letter B!)
Notification Type: (This is where you put if you want me to let you know when your names are done. Please specify PM, VM, or none.)

Lastly, I want to tell you what my "hours" are. From 7 AM EST to 3:30 PM EST, I have school, and from 3:30 to 7 PM EST, I'm on WI. I promise I'll get to your order as soon as possible, in less than a day usually! If you are getting impatient, you can send a friendly PM to me as a reminder. Please don't block up my profile though, with comments like, "Are my names ready?" or "Why didn't you give me good names?".

That's it for the formalities, so let's get started! I can't wait to **** you all out!

And here is an adorable bunny picture for your awwww-ment:

Last edited by samoyeds43; 04-01-2010 at 04:27 AM..
Old 03-31-2010, 04:28 PM   #3
Graphic Making
Gift Guru

tinkrulz knows the way
tinkrulz knows the way

Default Re: The greatest namers on WI have come together to form.......~The ULTIMATE Naming Shop~.........PLEASE DON'T POST YET, UNLESS YOU ARE ON THE LIST!

Welcome! My name is Selene, but feel free to call me Tink. I'm here to help you find the best name possible for your pet!

I'm on almost all the time, and when I'm not, someone else here is! Just make sure to follow all of WI's rules, and you'll be be all set to go!

I usually give about 10 - 30 names each post, and if you still can't pick the right one for you, just ask again, and either I, or anyone else here, will be happy to give more!

Below is a form, that will help me come up with the best possible names for your pet. Though the form is not mandatory, it is appreciated...

:Click the image to open in full size.:

Type of pet -
Gender -
Names you do not like -
Names you do like -
Anything else -

Enjoy yourself, and have fun!

Last edited by tinkrulz; 04-08-2010 at 11:24 AM..
tinkrulz is offline Female
Old 03-31-2010, 05:11 PM   #4
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

NEW!

I am now willing to give out some Egyptian words for names and even some Egyptian names themesleves! As some of you might know i can speak a variety of words in arabic and can help you out!

Welcome everyone from near and far to my post of the super names shop!

About
Here there is no "boss" or "me" there is just a bunch of hard working namers that have come together to make you satisfied. You may use whichever and whoever's form you want but it won't mean just them will do your order. we'll all try our best to give you the best quality names.

My history

I first owned "Labsrock's naming bakery" which became extremely popular. then one day i decided to take a break from my spontanious orders and closed it down. Next Selenarules<3 (My good friend who is a faithful customer at my graphics shop) asked if i would like to be her partener at a name shop. i thought about it and agreed. I knew it would be a good oppurtunity to get back into naming. Then last week i recieved a curious PM from catzrock asking about "The ultimite name shop" i discussed this with Selenarules<3 and she agreed it was a good oppurtunity for both of us.

What you can expect

I will usually give out in the range of 20-25 names. if you don't like anything please view the posts of my parteners. I'm sure you'll find something Ultimite with all us!

Forms

No forms here. Feel free to use catzrock or anyone elses forms. it will be the same no matter which you use.

When will my order be completed?

I can definatley gurantee it will be done soon! I am on a majority of the day as well as my parteners

Who will be serving me?

Puppyloves
Sundara
SelenaRules<3
Alyssa338
Bluecheeky000
Samoyeds43
Labsrock
Craftyreader
Sapphire6868
tinkrulz
Norih
iheartlucy
Goldendoodle

Thank you

For stopping by and making us GREAT!

~Starstorm

Last edited by labsrock; 04-08-2010 at 04:55 AM..
labsrock is offline Female
Old 03-31-2010, 05:14 PM   #5
Gifted

Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond
Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond

Hi everyone! Ali here. My real name is Alicia, but I'd like everyone to call me Ali. Or Crafty, insted of Craftyreader. Anyway, I'm a huge fan of Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner! I love broccli (that sounded random) and broccli and cheese. Sort of like mac and cheese, but with broccli insted of noodles. I love reading and writing stories. I usually write them of Document Wordpad then post them on here, or save them, in case one day I have a chance to get them published and be an author! I sometimes spend hours trying to find the perfect name for me. And I treat my customers the same! You ask for it, I give it! And more! I also love animals very much, cows are my favorite. I think that's about it.. other than I like pop music and country.

All you have to do to get a name is fill out this, or describe what you want!:

Username:
How would you like the names deliverd? (Post here, pm, or vm):
Pet type:
Pet gender:
Anything special I need to know about your pet?:
Would you like anything extra included?:

Thanks for reading about me! Love, Ali! (PS. I will name other stuff, including real pets or non-webkinz, also)

Last edited by Craftyreader; 03-31-2010 at 05:16 PM..
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 03-31-2010, 06:27 PM   #6
norih
Webkinz :)

norih defies all odds
norih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all odds

Hey! I am Norih, but you can call me Norih or Lorlei. Obviously, Norih AND Lorlei arn't my real name, just two names I like a lot. I love helping people get names! I hope that I will be able to make ome great need for everyone, and anyone who needs them!

Even though you may not of heard of me, I have been working at lots of naming shops. Most of them are closed by now, but if you want to see all I have worked in, just click HERE anyhow, that is just Some of the places i have worked at!

Just to let you know, I specialize in human names. I can adjust to whatever is required, but my specialty is definetly human names, (girls to be particular). It doesn't have to be a human looking for a human name! It can be a webkinz, or pet, or anything for the matter!

Norih's Rules (Sorry, we need to have them)
  • Please do not bug me to make up the names in one hour! I will ALWAYS try to get the names to you as soon as possible, but I have a non- life too!
  • Please make sure you put down the password located on Catzrock's post!
  • Please respect all customers and namers.
  • If you don't like the names we give, please do not scream. I know that we will keep giving you names until you like some!
  • If you need anything, just ask!
  • Have Fun!

Form (If possible use, but you don't NEED to)

Pet:
Anything you are looking for particularily:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Know, I know, this post is getting a little long and you want to stop reading it! before you leave, I'd just like to tell you a little bit about myself! I am an OBSESSED Speed Book Reader I am like literaly OBSESSED with books! I read constantly! One of my talents is being able to read in cars without being sick! Anyhow, I also LOVE the color purple. I have an adopted rescue dog names Ellie Mae. She is super cute. Also, I am an administrater on a different website! So, I'll sop talking now and let you go about ordering names!

Norih
norih is offline Female
Old 03-31-2010, 08:32 PM   #7
Gifted

Sundara is a splendid one to beholdSundara is a splendid one to beholdSundara is a splendid one to beholdSundara is a splendid one to behold

BONJOUR!!!
----------

I'm Sundara, and I am Puppyloves' partner.
I specialize in European and Middle Eastern names. . .
. . .
AND I HAVE AN OBSESSION WITH COFFEE!!!

Rules:
Just the WI Rules.

About Me:

Ooh . . . I hate these things . . . I never know how to start . . .
Well, like I said before, I'm Sundara, and I'm a girl, and I like coffee . . .
Well, the name Sundara is Hindi for "Beautiful/Pretty."
( just figured I should mention that, in case you were wondering )

Uh, I really like Europe, and I'm French, so if you need any
French names I'd be glad to be of service to you.
My goal in life is to learn as many languages as possible,
and when I'm older I want to work in the fields of :
~Graphic Design~
~Computer Science~
and even be an author, because I love to read and write.

I'm glad to have joined "The Ultimate Name Shop"
and I hope you enjoy your visit!

Cordially,
Sundara_Bheriya

Last edited by Sundara; 05-09-2010 at 06:56 AM..
Sundara is offline Female
Old 03-31-2010, 10:08 PM   #8
Wat

sapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wonder

Hello! My name is Alli, and I'm Craftyreader's former naming-partner. (I call her Ali though) I'm am a HUGE Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood fan, I love county, pop, and rock music. I'm home-schooled. I love animals sooo much! (Especially Cheetahs! They're my favorites ) I do (And love) gymnastics, and I love swimming. My specialies with naming are girls names, and human names. I love brocoli, just like Ali, and I've loved it ever since I was a baby, and I wanted to have it for every meal. I love reading, and writing, (My first story was "PigFace". Yeah, weird title, but I liked the story. It was a couple years ago!) My favorite books are: Maximum Ride, Harry Potter, Pandora gets Jealous(And the rest of the series) Diary of a Wimpy Kid, and Witch and Wizard. Love WI and WW, and I have 39 webkinz and still going! It was tough giving up Ali & Alli's, but this just seemed. . . Like something exciting. Something risky. Something new. Anyway, thanks for reading! Hope you find the perfect names! Best of luck!

Oh yeah, and my hamster will give names too! If you want some from him, just ask!

Last edited by sapphire6868; 04-08-2010 at 10:24 PM..
sapphire6868 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 08:20 AM   #9

iheartlucy has disabled reputation

Hello and Welcome to the ULTIMATE naming shop! my name is Valerie and I love to help people with names!
History:
I ran a naming boutique which I dearly loved but, my employee(blue cheeky000) and me both decided to join this shop. and I have around 30 something webkinz all named with wonderful names!
Form:
(you don't have to!)
webkinz:

nice and short!

the sort of names that I like are unique and almost edgy!
so they are the sort I give out!
here are some examples:
Adonia(my favorite!)
Vanessa
Kalanee
Anjelica
Deidre
Gwen
I usually give out about 30-40 names per pet

I hope you love the ULTIMATE naming shop!
-Valerie

Last edited by iheartlucy; 04-02-2010 at 09:44 AM..
iheartlucy is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 02:04 PM   #10
Alyssa

alyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guide

Hi.My name is Alyssa and I have benn working at name shops for a while.The rules that I have are the WI rules.Here is the form for pets.
type:
girl or boy:
certin info:
any names you suguest for others?
alyssa338 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1st tag! (norih), 5 star name shop★★★★★, a dash of pixiedust, alli & ali are the best, best namers in the west!, goldendoodle, i got a tag :), iheartlucy works here!, norih works here!, sapphire6868 works here, selena works here!, sundara works here!, thanks missgnomie, tink works here too!, warriors names!!, yam was here!, yam works here!