Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Help!...I Need A Pet Name!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2011, 08:50 PM   #21
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: Emily's Fabulous Naming Shop

Re-opened! (It closes back up if it's not posted on.)
Jennielou is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2011, 11:12 PM   #22
{♥ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ
Webkinz :)

Starqua is just really niceStarqua is just really nice

Good luck with your name shop!

**The names that you ordered @ Simply Magnificent will be finished,
but it would help a lot if you filled out the ENTIRE form.
Please go back, read the rules, and fill out the form.**
Starqua is offline Female
Old 01-25-2011, 04:04 PM   #23

buts is on a distinguished road

Hi! I'm interested for a job at your naming shop. I always help my friends come up with names, so maybe I could help others too! I just have a few questions:
-How can you get back to me?
-How many people are you hiring?
-What is our job?
Sorry for all the questions. Thanks for your time!

1. are you friendly to ppl even when they get on your nerves? Yes. My friends are ALWAYS2. if a customer wants you to give him/her ideas on a boy ferret with curious, playful, friendly, and clutzy personality, what names would you give and how many?

3. how often could you check up on the shop and check for new customers to assist?

4. would u help a customer even if you did not like him/her or his/her favorite things and stuff?

5. are you creative? how many ppl have taken your name ideas?

OMG!! Sorry about the uncompleted form. I pressed space and it put it up! (stupid thing) oh well! here it is again:
1. are you friendly to ppl even when they get on your nerves? Yes, I try to be! It's like this with my little brother all the time! He's really annoying, but if I say something he gets upset. (I don't think kids our age would get that upset though)

2. if a customer wants you to give him/her ideas on a boy ferret with curious, playful, friendly, and clutzy personality, what names would you give and how many? Well, I try to give as many as I can, so they have a wide range of names to choose from. For a boy ferret with that kind of personality? I'd try to pick funny and silly names like Billy( not really that funny or silly, but i think that name suits a ferret) Or Pokey! 3. how often could you check up on the shop and check for new customers to assist? Anytime I can. Everyday after school I go on WI and WW! On weekends, I'm here in the morning at about 8:30 9:00am.

4. would u help a customer even if you did not like him/her or his/her favorite things and stuff? Of course! Everybody's entitled to their own opinion.

5. are you creative? how many ppl have taken your name ideas? Well, I've helped two of my friends and they actually liked a lot of my ideas. Like my friend Amber had a clydsdale and I helped her find a name. I also help my brother (i've done a lot for him) and my other friend I helped name her clover puppy. I'm very creative! I got an A in the arts at school and I've gotten many good marks at school for creativity. I'm also a good artist. (well at least that's what my friends say)

I hope you consider hiring me!
I don't know how you would contact me unfortunately, because I have no clue what vm or pm is. If you can tell me what that is or contact me some other way, than let me know! Thanks! And sorry for the trouble!

Last edited by buts; 01-25-2011 at 04:04 PM..
buts is offline Female
Old 01-27-2011, 09:42 AM   #24

enscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonder

-How can you get back to me? PM or VM
-How many people are you hiring? at the moment, i only need myself and one other person. I will hire more when the shop gets more popular.
-What is our job? to help those who need names for their new pets.

I say you're hired!

thanks for reopening my shop! any orders?

PM and VM is Private Message and Visitor Message. When you log in, in the top left hand corner you see your name. under it it will say PMs. after it it will say how many new messages you have. click on the PM to view your inbox. VM brings you to your own little ... what to call it... i guess home page or blog thing. people post on it as visitor message like facebook kinda.

Last edited by enscats; 01-27-2011 at 09:42 AM..
enscats is offline Female
Old 01-27-2011, 08:04 PM   #25
Gifted

valwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wonder

Default Re: .:.FANTASY NAMES.:. by enscats. Proud owner of 29 webkinz, soon to be 30. Come in and get the name of your DREAMS. I am fast, efficiant, and CREATIVE. Come on in!

Great Shop!
Good Luck!
valwiehl is offline Female
Old 01-29-2011, 07:50 PM   #26

enscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonder

Default Re: .:.FANTASY NAMES.:. by enscats. Proud owner of 29 webkinz, soon to be 30. Come in and get the name of your DREAMS. I am fast, efficiant, and CREATIVE. Come on in!

Thanks! And thanks again for my banners. they look great

anyone wanna order? P-L-E-A-S-E!!!!!
Old 02-09-2011, 07:52 PM   #27

Ok any orders?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Old 02-15-2011, 07:47 PM   #28

uh anyone?!?!?!
Old 02-15-2011, 08:21 PM   #29
I <3 Orlando Bloo

I love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to behold

I am applying for a job.

I am very friendly to people, and I always refrain from being rude unless someone just completely goes out of line and uses bad language.
I would give them from 5-10 names, depending on how many I could think of. THe ones i thought of are:
Weasel-bee
Ferrell
Bandit
Choco-bar
Draco
I can check almost every night. I can be on from usually 7:30-9:00 with webkinz breaks in between
I don't usually care what people like unless the stuff is wrong. I will still help them though.
I can be very creative, and I have helped my friend name several of her pets. I am new to WI, so I have hardly any experience. Please consider me!

Oh yeah I love your pic enscats!

If it helps, I have won several medals for my creative poetry and arts.
I also have gotten A's on every research paper I can remember! I don't mean to brag, I just really want a job!

Last edited by I love growling; 02-15-2011 at 08:21 PM..
I love growling is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 08:44 AM   #30

your hired! start asap
Closed