Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Help!...I Need A Pet Name!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 06:38 PM   #1
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Default Webbieluvr's namin' and ratin' shop! Shop number 2 is up as well! You may still order from here for now, but don't forget our new and improved one made by Beaudog! Miss Puggles-if you wanna work there as well, you're accepted!

Welcome to... webbie's name....gif

If you need a name we got a TON! But first... Check out our
Name of the WEEK.gif
Sunny D. A GREAT name for an Golde Fish, original, funny, cute, and it suits it!

Now if you want a name... Here's the form!
Animal:
Size: (Lil' or Big Kinz)
Any specific letter you like?: (Yeah, I know it sounds weird, but sometimes it helps!)
Any name you DON'T like?:
Any origin?: (Like Irish names, or English, maybe Spanish?)

Want a name Rated? Maybe ALL your names rated? I'll give you an honest opinion, so just post 'em here!

Remember, if you like the shop... PLEASE rate and order!

Want to help out? Join TODAY! To become a NAMING WIZARD Fill out the FORM!
What are your pets' name?
How often are you on WI?
Will you think up your names, or search online, maybe both?
If you want to be a member, please wait to be accepted to help out, make sure you have appropriate names, and please mention WHO you are helping out when you post. PM your forms or post them here, and I hope you like it here!

ONCE we have 5 people working, I'll be featuring an EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH! This person will get a prize on WW!

Current workers!
Webbieluvr1924
Beaudog6253
Webkinzgurl23
Miss Puggles

If you need a way to get around a name, for example: It won't let you name your chickadee "Buttercup" we'll help you out! How about "Buddercup"?
|I can't seem to get the attachment below off. It
only shows below the editing part when I modify this thread... if you can help, please do so! SORRY!|

Anyone want to order?

Hello??????
Attached Images
File Type: gifglitteryourway7dc694e4s.gif (33.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: gifwebbie's name.gif (77.7 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by webbieluvr1924; 05-06-2009 at 05:55 PM..
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2009, 06:46 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

soccer_girl5 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Come by WEBBIELUVR1924's NEW naming and ratin' shoppe! Need a name? We'll give you the best options! Order TODAY! We'll give you TONS of options and get to you ASAP! COME get a cute, cool, and TOTALLY original name! We're now HIRING!

rate these name haven't adopted them but wanna see if the are good enough and give me some names for each too thx

Here is the name rating form:
pet name here tiggeystripe
gender boy or girl girl
pet type
Score: (dont fill in workers will)

pet name here jay
gender boy or girl boy
pet type

pet name here kottonkandi
gender boy or girl girl
pet type

pet name here lassielu
gender boy or girl girl
pet type

pet name here choco chip
gender boy or girl boy
pet type :cs:

pet name here oceancap
gender boy or girl boy
pet type

pet name here marshmellowduckie
gender boy or girl boy
pet type :easter:

pet name here mia
gender boy or girl girl
pet type

pet name here kia
gender boy or girl girl
pet type

pet name here glitterglue
gender boy or girl girl
pet type lil glitter fish

pet name here snowstream
gender boy or girl boy
pet type artic fox

pet name here bluepop
gender boy or girl boy
pet type blue whale

pet name here fireglow
gender boy or girl boy
pet type phoenix

pet name here lucas
gender boy or girl boy
pet type lil seahorse

soccer_girl5 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 11:34 AM   #3
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Default Re: Come by WEBBIELUVR1924's NEW naming and ratin' shoppe! Need a name? We'll give you the best options! Order TODAY! We'll give you TONS of options and get to you ASAP! COME get a cute, cool, and TOTALLY original name! We're now HIRING!

Alright! Here you go!
Tiggeystripe- That's REALLY cute, original and funny! 9!
Some other names could be:
Tigger
Ali
Tiger
Abby, but I really like your idea!

Jay- That's a nice name. I haven't heard that a lot. 8!
Some other names could be
Trouble
Cookie/Oreo- Maybe if it's little; Lil' Oreo
Tux, Tuck, Tucker, Tuxedo

Kottonkandi- Cool spelling! Not as an original name... But I like how you got creative there! 8!
Fairy Floss or Flossie: (Or either or, it is another name for Cotton Candy as well as Candy Floss)
Petunia or other cute flowers (:
Candy

Lassielu- Love it! Very original, and fits a collie! 10!
Lila
Lily
Lola
Lucky

Choco chip- Cute for a cocker spaniel; I think your on the right track with the candy- 7!
Snickers
Mars/ Mars Bar
Chip
Teddy (I personally love that name XD)

Ocean cap- Cool name! Would've never thought of that! Original and it fits! 10!
Marlin
Merl
Anemone
I really like Ocean cap!

Marshmellowduckie- cool, but I might of gone with just Marshmallow or Duckie; 8!
What I suggested above
Daisy
Ms. Quackers/Crackers
Lily
Merryspring

Mia- Nice name I would've done it for another animal but still REALLY cute! 7!
Sunshine
Sunny
Sunny D.
Splash

Kia- I love that name! I really mean it! 9!
Kendra
Clementine
Carmon

glitterglue- LOL! Cute, funny, and original: 9!
Other names could be:
Sparkle
Glitter
Glint

Snowstream: Really nice! Swift and I like the 2 words in 1 idea you have going- 10!
Moonshine
Moonhowl
Thunderpaw
Ice-cream/ Icee or Cream/y

Blue pop- You're on a roll with these names girl! Awesome! 9!
Bluey
Splash
Squirt

Fireglow- Absolutley love it! 10!
Flameshine
That's really all I got because I can't stop thinking how Fireglow is such a good name!

Lucas- Not so sure about this one... Mainly because I usually think about the seahorse as a girl- 6!
Glitter/Glittergloss
Shimmer
Seashine

Hope I helped you and thanks for stopping by! Please rate if you like the shop and thanks again!

Here's my fav. names of yours:
snowstream.gif
fireglow.gif
Old 04-14-2009, 03:11 PM   #4
ho's in the house?
Gifted

Beaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to behold

Can I work here? My name shop isn't busy right now so i'm kinda bored!!!!

What are your pets' name? I have 62 so I can't name them all but here's a few: Boomer, Popper, Bugle, Boots, Noodles, Starburst, Flurrie, Kiwi, Horton, etc.
How often are you on WI? Mostly every day recently
Will you think up your names, or search online, maybe both? Mostly think up but i can search!!

Last edited by Beaudog6253; 04-14-2009 at 03:16 PM.. Reason: No form
Beaudog6253 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 04:46 PM   #5
God made u beautiful
Gifted

Nice form! You're in!

Anyone????

Last edited by webbieluvr1924; 04-14-2009 at 04:46 PM..
Old 04-14-2009, 04:51 PM   #6
Webkinzgurl23

What are your pets' name? I have 24 so I can't name them all either.....here are some though, Bella, Allie, Lindsay, Ella, Missy, Brownie, Sophie, Lily, Daisy.
How often are you on WI? Everyday
Will you think up your names, or search online, maybe both? Both...sometimes names just hit me in the head and sometimes I have to look up names.
Old 04-15-2009, 09:37 AM   #7
God made u beautiful
Gifted

Alright! You're accepted!

Anyone want to order? ???

Last edited by webbieluvr1924; 04-15-2009 at 09:37 AM..
Old 04-15-2009, 09:46 AM   #8
ho's in the house?
Gifted

Beaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to behold

I have an order!!!!

Hi

I need a name for sig. chimp, lemur, polka back fish, pink glitter fish, mountain goat, chimp, porcupine, chipmunk, and a lil seahorse. they're all boys except for the glitter fish. Please help!!!!!! Thanks soooo much!!!!

Old 04-15-2009, 10:05 AM   #9
God made u beautiful
Gifted

OK! Hold on, let me gather all this!
Old 04-15-2009, 10:08 AM   #10
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

I need an emperor dragon. Girl
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Closed