Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Help!...I Need A Pet Name!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2011, 06:10 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds
babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds

Default Steph's naming shop o_o come in and find a purrfect name for you webbie! always open! pawsome service

Welcome to Steph's naming shop!

Hi , and welcome to Steph's naming shop. To me, naming pets is a big deal, and I think it is very important to find a name that suits your pet perfectly. Because of this passion, I decided to start my very own name shop. Come right in and find the purrfect name for your pet. Lets start by stating the rules.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Table of contents

First post
Introduction
Rules
Forms

Second post
pick ups
reminders

Rules

1. Don't rush me, I will try to have all orders done by 3 days, but if things are busy around the shop, you might have to wait 5 days maximum. If will really try hard to go on everyday, but if school is busy, or i have other things going on, just remember i have a life too

2. Don't steal anyone elses name. If you like a name that i have suggested to someone else, you can fill out a different form. ( i will show examples when i get to talking about forms). Also, if you see someone else with a pet with the same name that i suggested to another person, that doesn't mean they stole the name. I don't want to see anyone "telling" on eachother because they think someone stole their name.

3. Once I have your order ready, I will post your username on the pickups section of the forum. I will vm telling you the page number i posted it on, and i will give you a week to pick it up. If you still haven't picked it up after one week, I will vm you again, and give you three more days to pick it up, and if you still don't pick it up, I will take your name off the pick up list.
4. Be nice to everyone in the shop. No bullying, or saying mean things, or making fun for any reason.

5. there is no secret words, don't worry about that.

6. most importantly... HAVE FUN!!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

How to order

When you want to order, we highly recomend you fill out a form. You don't HAVE to fill one out, but if you don't the chances are, you won't find names as close to what your looking for. Like i said in the rules, the longest you might have to wait is 5 days, so don't start panicing if it isn't done in a day or two. If there is a reason that you need a name in a shorter amount then 5 days, then you need to tell me in your form. There are three types of form. The first one, is if you are just ordering and you don't need it done right away. This is an example of this form:

Pet: (include if it is a little kinz or a signature or a regular webbie)
Types of names: ( silly, realistic names, food names, holiday names, ect.
Pets personality: (include what they like to do, any hobbies ect, if you don't care, then say, you chose)
How many names: (listed below will be the maximum names)

You have probably noticed there is a space to right how many names. The most names i can give for you at once is 30, but feel free to keep ordering intill your satisfied. No pet, should go nameless. If you are short on time, and need an order done quickly, use the form that i will show after a few sentences. Don't lie about if your short on time or not, because there are people who really are, and it is more important to get them done first than you. Here is an example of this time of form:

Pet: (include if it is a little kinz or a signature or a regular webbie)
Types of names: ( silly, realistic names, food names, holiday names, ect.
Pets personality: (include what they like to do, any hobbies ect, if you don't care, then say, you chose)
How many names: (listed below will be the maximum names)
I need it done in this much time: (remember, only say this if you are short on time)

The last type of form is simple. This type is for if you want to use a name i suggested for somebody else. Here it is:

what name i want to use:
what user this name was origanally made for:

For that type, I will ask the user first, to make sure they are alright with it. If they say no, don't worry we can always find another great name for your kinz! When using the forms, anything that is in bright green text don't include. If you have any questions on this, feel free to vm me.

Pick ups

If you find your name on this list, your order is ready

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Always remember to follow the rules, and have fun! come in and order today!

Open

Last edited by babykittyricky; 03-19-2011 at 01:00 PM..
babykittyricky is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2011, 07:14 PM   #2

Beccawebkinz will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Steph's naming shop o_o come in and find a purrfect name for you webbie! always open! pawsome service

Another naming shop? Cool! Can't wait to see more talent!
Beccawebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-16-2011, 08:43 PM   #3

babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds

Default Re: Steph's naming shop o_o come in and find a purrfect name for you webbie! always open! pawsome service

nobody needs names????

Last edited by babykittyricky; 03-16-2011 at 08:46 PM..
Old 03-17-2011, 09:47 AM   #4
ell, I ♥ my

ranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond repute

Your shop it's really nice!! Good job and good luck! When I'll need a name I'll come there!
ranetta is offline Female
Old 03-17-2011, 04:29 PM   #5

I worked pretty hard on this, anyone out there need names! I'm open right know and there is no waiting list. Also, i forgot to mention this on my first post, but if you are going to rate my shop, rate fairly. Thanks!

Last edited by babykittyricky; 03-19-2011 at 12:49 PM..
Closed