Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Help!...I Need A Pet Name!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2008, 01:10 PM   #11
I♥PeteTownshend and
Webkinz :)

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Sparky1109s Name Boutique. I rate Names Too

Its okay and scroll up because I DID rate them
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2008, 01:23 PM   #12
Lil Kinz
vanillalace96 is an unknown quantity at this point

:wt:Karly-girl
Sundae-girl
Bubbles-girl
lil :pgn:Tumble-boy
lil Buttons-boy
lil:chi:Olivia-girl
Sausage-boy
Marley-boy
Old 02-18-2008, 02:00 PM   #13
DeniseArrow

Question Re: Sparky1109s Name Boutique. I rate Names Too

View Post Originally Posted by Sparky1109
Its okay and scroll up because I DID rate them
Gosh, I just don't see the ratings for Mustard and Prince Xando XIV.
I've read the whole thread. Am I blind?
Old 02-18-2008, 02:10 PM   #14
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

:wt:Karly-girl-8
Sundae-girl-7
Bubbles-girl-8
lil :pgn:Tumble-boy-9
lil Buttons-boy-9
lil:chi:Olivia-girl-8
Sausage-boy-8
Marley-boy-10

---------- Sparky1109 added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

Its okay maybe your just having a rough day or something. Anyway its post# 7 i think

Last edited by Sparky1109; 02-18-2008 at 02:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-18-2008, 02:40 PM   #15

heiresscutie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi! Can you rate my Webkinz names?

:cs:Summer
Delilah(named after the song 'hey there delilah')
Shiver
lil'Aquamarine
:goo:Crackers
:seal:Bubbles
:rdr:Holly
lil':gr:Stella
Thanks!!
Old 02-18-2008, 04:51 PM   #16
DeniseArrow

View Post Originally Posted by Sparky1109
:luvfrog: Rosie

For both of you its a 9.5
Love the name

---------- Sparky1109 added 2 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

Golden Retriever named Mustard 9
Love Frog named Prince Xando XVI 10 ( I love names that mean something and its very unique and original)

Sorry I took so long

---------- Sparky1109 added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Plus do you need names for the pets on your signature
Thanks, I found it !!! Yeah.

Would Mustard have gotten a 10 if I had called him Colonel Mustard or Col. Mustard?

Yes I do need names for the Webbies in my sig.

Also, I'm planning on eventually having the whole Clue gang.
So which Webbie should be:
Mrs. White, and what should I name her? (Mrs. White? Whitey? White Lady? or something else?)
Mrs. Peacock, and what should I name her? (Mrs. Peacock? Peacock? Blue Bird? or something else?)
Miss Scarlet, and what should I name her? (Scarlet? Miss Scarlet? Lady in Red? or something else?)
Mr. Green (Rev. Green in some countries), and what should I name him? (Green? Mr. Green? Rev. Green? Reverend Green? The Reverend? or something else?)
Prof. Plum and what should I name him? (Plum? Plummy? Prof. Plum? Professor Plum? Professor? or something else?)

Thanks,

P.S. Do you know if there is a length limit for names?
And can I use a period or other punctuation?
Thanks again.
Old 02-19-2008, 04:25 PM   #17
I♥PeteTownshend and

Mrs. Peacock =:easter::goo::tdf:
Peackey, ******, Peacka, Peacko,Patcha, Mrs P
Miss Scarlet =:wt::rbt::abn:=Scarlet, Saphirre, Starlet, Suby, Samantha, Missy, Miss S, Sassy
Mrs. White =:rbt::wt:= Whitney, Wilma, Whitey, Whitty, Wennie

:pgn:Wendall, Winston, Waddle, Shivers, Cecile, Ivory, Ebony, Tux, Tuxie, Harley, Gertrude, Gretchen, Estelle, Isabelle, Bella, Gloria, Sampson, Mable, Mumble, Elvis, Seymore, Norma, Jean, Norma Jean, Keekee or Kiki, Kiwi, Lovelace, Ramon, Wilson, Samuel
Roscoe, Crusoe, Bruno, Zander, Xerox, Xavier, Alexander, Kiko, Tumba, Elijah, Elja, Eli, Ian, Macintosh, Ira, Simo, Simone, Celste, Kiki, Tiki, Makah, Iro, Sersen, Wilson, Rai, Tei, Suicen, Kunkun, Shandi, Brandi, Maxine, Alexa, Lexi, Suri, Yuri, Sutki, Afrika, Aisa, Oaple, Raelin, Kyrii, Suki, Kimi, Sitka
:turt:Eli, Morton, Horton, Harley, Murtle, Gertrude, Gretchen, Francine, Shelley, Sheldon, Milton, Kaio, Kiko, Sherman, Humphrey, Henry, Yuri, Suri, Morty, Monty, Morgan, Franklin, Arthur, Buster, Mitsy, Albert, Oaple

These are just examples of some names. I will do boys in next post on clue names, this was getting to long.
Old 02-19-2008, 04:28 PM   #18
I♥PeteTownshend and

:cs:Summer =8
Delilah(named after the song 'hey there delilah') =10
Shiver =9.5
lil'Aquamarine = 7
:goo:Crackers =7
:seal:Bubbles =8
:rdr:Holly =10
lil':gr:Stella =8

Great Job with the names. I love the name holly. Its so Cute!!!
Old 02-19-2008, 04:34 PM   #19
princesshac
Gifted

shopaholic3100 is on a distinguished road

i need names for
boy or girl
:kanga:boy or girl
Old 02-19-2008, 04:40 PM   #20
I♥PeteTownshend and

Mr. Green=:gor::tdf::turt:=Grenich, Greenie, Grendle, Gremlin, Gremsly, Mr Green, Grensle, Grenter, Revery, Revrensle, mistersle, Grenole

Proffesor Plum=:turt::koala::goo::lion:=Plummy, Plume, Plumey, Plarse, Pluse, Plumesley, plumsy, plumie, misterpete, Proffesor, Proffesor P, Plumerose
Closed