Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Help!...I Need A Pet Name!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2009, 12:33 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Aly999 is just really niceAly999 is just really nice

Wink ~!*Help wanted! I am going to start a name and rating shoppe! Come on in if you're interested!*!~

I will be hiring 4 *SPECIAL* people.
If you are interested, please fill out this form-

Have you had training and if so, where?-
Why do you think you would be good for this job?-

Once you post that form and I say you have passed, fill out this form-

Rate these names(Be sure to back them up)-
Fluffy for a Dixie for a Springer Spaniel Curly for a
and Daphne for a

Once you pass that, fill out this and choose the best name for each animal, and tell *why*-

:abn:-Mahogany, Abbie, Brownie :bokbok:Cluck, Rossie, Marshmallow Caramel, Toffee, Leo

And lastly, once you pass all the other tests, give me one name for each animal and tell me why picked that name-

Good luck and have fun!-Lizzie<3
Aly999 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2009, 12:37 PM   #2
Call me Lilly
ais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: ~!*Help wanted! I am going to start a name and rating shoppe! Come on in if you're interested!*!~

This will probably sound stupid, but how do I fill this out?
ais1744 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 07:29 PM   #3

Aly999 is just really niceAly999 is just really nice

Default Re: ~!*Help wanted! I am going to start a name and rating shoppe! Come on in if you're interested!*!~

You just copy and paste the first form, then fill it out and post it.
Aly999 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 12:07 PM   #4
Call me Lilly
ais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonder

Have you had training and if so, where?- I haven't had training
Why do you think you would be good for this job?- Because I love names and love to name my Webkinz, I always have trouble with naming them, because I have so many in mind. I also have a baby naming book.

ais1744 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 03:11 PM   #5
bekahluvsjesus(:

bekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guide

Have you had training and if so, where?- Nope, but I have had a naming shop, if that counts! (=
Why do you think you would be good for this job?- Just because I love to help out! (=

Rate these names(Be sure to back them up)-
Fluffy 6, it's cute and all, but not original! Dixie for a Springer Spaniel 8, very cute! and it fits! Curly 7, it fits very well and it cute, but could use a bit more creativity! (:
and Daphne 9, very cute, and a unique twist for the spelling!

:abn:I choose Mahogany because it is beautiful, so original, and it fits! I choose Rossie because out of the three, it was the most creative! And I chose Toffee because it's creative and it fits and it cute!!!! (:

For the Bat, I would pick...October Hollow (because halloween is in october, and hollow seems like a fitting name!) For the Blue Jay I would choose....Sapphire (because it is a blue jewel and a pretty name!) For the Grey Arabian I would choose....Rolling Thunder (because it is a beautiful name and describes how horses are) For the Clownfish I would choose....Poisedon (because in Greek mythology, Poisedon is supposedly the "king" of the sea) For the Black Lab I would choose Ebony (it is a black mineral!) And for the Himalayan I would pick....McFlurry! (because the himalayas is a mountain and it snows on a mountain, so like a flurry of snow. Then a McFlurry is an icecream dessert at McDonalds!)

Hope I get a job! (: Thanks!

bekah_rose is offline Female
Closed