Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Help!...I Need A Pet Name!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2008, 12:07 PM   #21
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: runlikethewind's wonderfully uniqe names & ratings! come here to find a meaningful name you WONT forget!

OH! THOSE ARE GREAT NAMES, DK IF U WANT ME TO RATE THEM, OR SEE WHAT THEY MEAN, I GUESS I'LL DO BOTH LOL
PRINCESS, 8.5, I DONT THINK I'V EVER SEEN A PUG NAMED THAT, ITS DIFFERENT, AND I LIKE THAT
ARCILINA,9.5, I LOVE THAT NAME!
ROSALBA, 7.5, ITS CUTE FOR THE TERRIER
MACKINLY,LOL, ITS FUNNY, 10, ITS ADORABLE FOR THE GOOGLES
BIANCA, 10! ITS PERFECT FOR YOUR WHITE POODLE!

HERE ARE THE MEANING'S I COULD FIND FOR YOUR NAMES-
PRINCESS- LOL, ITS KINDA SELF-EXPLANATORY
ARCILINA, french- hard working
rosalba/rosa- ittalian- a beauty, a rose
mackinly-scottish- the son of kinly
augestus-german-magestic, dignified
bianca- ittalian-white, shining,a variant of of the french blanche
come again!
runlikethewind is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2008, 12:23 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

clara39 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: runlikethewind's wonderfully uniqe names & ratings! come here to find a meaningful name you WONT forget!

I am going to get a few more webkinz. Will you rate their names? They might be a little bit weird, don't be to harsh because two of them (Reindeer and Kangaroo) are from books.
Reindeer-Birrmagnur
Tiger Snake- Indie
Kangaroo- Basil Stag Hare

P.S. I saw that some new ones are coming out, I like the Siamese Cat (syesha) grey wolf (Larka) and pink google (I can't decide in between Franny, Cat, or Ivy, probably Franny though).
clara39 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 12:36 PM   #23
Call me Amanda!
Gift Guru

Webkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by clara39
I am going to get a few more webkinz. Will you rate their names? They might be a little bit weird, don't be to harsh because two of them (Reindeer and Kangaroo) are from books.
Reindeer-Birrmagnur
Tiger Snake- Indie

P.S. I saw that some new ones are coming out, I like the Siamese Cat (syesha) grey wolf (Larka) and pink google (I can't decide in between Franny, Cat, or Ivy, probably Franny though).
Reindeer- 8.5 Very different, I like that!
Tiger Snake- 9 LOVE that name!
Kangaroo- 7.5 Different, never heard anything like that before. What book? The name has a plant, and 2 animals in it! LOL, I have never seen/heard that before!
Siamese Cat- 8 LOVE it!
Grey Wolf- 8.5 LOVE this also!
Pink Google- I like Ivy, Franny's ok too, but I like Ivy better.
Webkinzroxmysox is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 01:04 PM   #24
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Reindeer-Birrmagnur
Tiger Snake- Indie

birrmagnur-9! i luv it! iv never heard of it and i just looove uniqe names!
indie-8.5, its very fitting to the tiger snake
basil stag hare, 9. i like it! i have never ever ever heard of that name! just think ur kangaroo might be the only kangaroo in ww w/ that name!
GREAT NAMING!

---------- runlikethewind added 23 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Anyone else?

Last edited by runlikethewind; 05-24-2008 at 01:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 02:13 PM   #25
Call me Amanda!
Gift Guru

Webkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of light

BUMP Where is all our customers?!
Old 05-24-2008, 02:42 PM   #26

clara39 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzroxmysox
Reindeer- 8.5 Very different, I like that!
Tiger Snake- 9 LOVE that name!
Kangaroo- 7.5 Different, never heard anything like that before. What book? The name has a plant, and 2 animals in it! LOL, I have never seen/heard that before!
Siamese Cat- 8 LOVE it!
Grey Wolf- 8.5 LOVE this also!
Pink Google- I like Ivy, Franny's ok too, but I like Ivy better.
Thank you both for responding and rating my names so professionally! I hope to eventually have a rated 10 name! I wanted to let you know where Basil Stag Hare's name came from. It is from a book called Redwall. I would extremely reccomend it. Also, since I'm writing this, I would love if I would be allowed to tell you where the other names came from. Is that ok? I hope it is. Well, the reindeer's name came from a book called The Fire Bringer. The Tiger Snake's name came from Indiana Jones. It suits him because the tiger snake seems like an explorer to me, and that is like Indiana Jones. It is also funny that Indie is a snake because in the movies Indiana Jones is terrified of them! His only fear! And Syesha is from American Idol, as you may know. Go David Cook, Carly Smithson, and Syesha! The gray wolf's name is from a book too. A book called The Sight, which happens to be written by the smae author as The Fire Bringer! Then finally, the pink google's names all come from a book called The Secret Order Of The Gumstreet Girls. I have a white google and her name is Pru, also a name from that book. That is why the pink one has to be too! I have narrowed it down to Franny or Ivy, thanks to you!
clara39 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 04:49 PM   #27
Call me Amanda!
Gift Guru

Thank you both for responding and rating my names so professionally! I hope to eventually have a rated 10 name! I wanted to let you know where Basil Stag Hare's name came from. It is from a book called Redwall. I would extremely reccomend it. Also, since I'm writing this, I would love if I would be allowed to tell you where the other names came from. Is that ok? I hope it is. Well, the reindeer's name came from a book called The Fire Bringer. The Tiger Snake's name came from Indiana Jones. It suits him because the tiger snake seems like an explorer to me, and that is like Indiana Jones. It is also funny that Indie is a snake because in the movies Indiana Jones is terrified of them! His only fear! And Syesha is from American Idol, as you may know. Go David Cook, Carly Smithson, and Syesha! The gray wolf's name is from a book too. A book called The Sight, which happens to be written by the smae author as The Fire Bringer! Then finally, the pink google's names all come from a book called The Secret Order Of The Gumstreet Girls. I have a white google and her name is Pru, also a name from that book. That is why the pink one has to be too! I have narrowed it down to Franny or Ivy, thanks to you!
You're very welcome! Keep posting your names, and maybe we will rate one a 10!

I THINK I HAVE THAT BOOK! LOL, does it have a mouse on a boat on the cover, mine might be a different version, so is it about a mouse? I should read it!

It's totally fine! I love to hear the origin of names, yours have quite the history. I've never heard of any of those books...I'll go look them up now!

GO David Cook!
Old 05-24-2008, 07:39 PM   #28

thebobsquad27 is on a distinguished road

Sorry that i have been away for a while...my son broke his arm...I havent been able to go on
Old 05-25-2008, 10:24 AM   #29
Call me Amanda!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by thebobsquad27
Sorry that i have been away for a while...my son broke his arm...I havent been able to go on
Oh my gosh, I am so sorry about that! Don't worry about it, we haven't had much business lately anyway.
Old 05-25-2008, 10:35 AM   #30

Divegirl9 is an unknown quantity at this point

I need a name for my lil kinz cocker spaniel. It is going to be a girl. Please help! :cs:
Closed