Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Help!...I Need A Pet Name!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2008, 03:45 PM   #1
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Wink runlikethewind's wonderfully uniqe names & ratings! come here to find a meaningful name you WONT forget!

Welcome! to runlikethewind's wonderfully uniqe names & ratings! here you'll find a one of kind name for your one of a kind pet! me and my employee's-

Webkinzroxmysox
thebobsquad27
rubygal515
choochi
& pandaham

are all here to find you a special uniqe name for your webkinz, here is the form you must do before us suggesting your pets names
1.give us the type of webkinz that you are looking to name
2. tell whether its a boy or girl( you dont have too but it would help)
3. tell if you want a specific type of name, japeneise, spanish, french italian, etc. or just a made up name by us
and if you want your names rated, the just type them and we will rate them as fast as we can

enjoy the shop!

Last edited by runlikethewind; 06-25-2008 at 05:16 PM.. Reason: wrong spelling
runlikethewind is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2008, 04:14 PM   #2
KIX

Default Re: runlikethewind's wonderfully uniqe names & ratings! come here to find a meaningful name you WONT forget!

HI! I'm new here, i need a name for my whimzy dragon and panda, i want them to be uniqe AND meaningful!

---------- KIX added 4 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

OH YEAH! they are both going to be girls

Last edited by KIX; 05-22-2008 at 04:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-22-2008, 04:53 PM   #3
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: runlikethewind's wonderfully uniqe names & ratings! come here to find a meaningful name you WONT forget!

Hi, And Welcome To Wi, Here Are The Names For Youre Panda
Akkiko-meaning Light Bright Like The Beautiful Iris
Kammi, Meaning God Lord
Akemmi, Meaning Beautiful
Aneeko, Meaning The Moon
Madori, Meaning Green Like A Clover
Tamika, Meaning Friendly People
Mitsu, Meaning Shine Reflect
Shalyn Meaning, A Blessing
Tamae Meaning A Beautiful Noise
Your Whimzy Dragon
Star Burst
Star Fire
Cloud Dust
Sea Shell
Blu Pearl
Aclipsie Gipsie
Sariah, Meaning Princess
Hope This Helps!
Old 05-22-2008, 04:58 PM   #4
KIX

OH I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THOSE NAMES, I THINK I AM GONNA USE, AKEMMI & SARIAH, THANx!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-22-2008, 06:43 PM   #5
♥♥
Gifted

Thumbs up Re: runlikethewind's wonderfully uniqe names & ratings! come here to find a meaningful name you WONT forget!

YOUR WELCOME! AND GLAD I COULD HELP!
Old 05-22-2008, 09:40 PM   #6
KIX

I'll Tell Everyone About This Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- KIX added 175 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Hey Will You Rate My Names Too? Here They Go-
Cocker Spaniel- Nellie
Raccoon- Snippy
Black Cat-witch
Golden Retriever-buddy
So...?

Last edited by KIX; 05-22-2008 at 09:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-22-2008, 09:48 PM   #7
♥♥
Gifted

Nellie, 7.5 Very Cute, I Like It For The Cocker Spaniel Too
Snippy, .9 Very Cute And Original!
Witch, 6.3 Its Ok, But I Sounds Too.. Evil For Such A Cute Creature
Buddy 9.5 Always Loved It, Always Will!
Over All Great Naming!
Old 05-23-2008, 09:00 AM   #8
Call me Amanda!
Gift Guru

Webkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by KIX
I'll Tell Everyone About This Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- KIX added 175 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Hey Will You Rate My Names Too? Here They Go-
Cocker Spaniel- Nellie
Raccoon- Snippy
Black Cat-witch
Golden Retriever-buddy
So...?
Welcome to !

Nellie- 8.5 I LOVE this name! Brings back SO many memories! It's perfect for the Cocker Spaniel as well!

Snippy- 8 VERY cute as well, it's definetly a unique name for the raccoon!

Witch- 7 Like runlikethewind said, it's a bit dark for the black cat, but I can see why you named him/her that.

Buddy- 7 A bit common, but overall I think it's a great name that is perfect for ANY Webkinz.
Webkinzroxmysox is offline Female
Old 05-23-2008, 11:20 AM   #9
choochi

Exclamation Re: runlikethewind's wonderfully uniqe names & ratings! come here to find a meaningful name you WONT forget!

NELLIE- 6. TOO NORMAL
SNIPPY-9. LOVE IT REAL CUTE
WITCH-.2 I HATE IT! ITS TOO, MUCH, MAYBE HALLI SHORT FOR HALLOWEEN BUT NOT WITCH
BUDDY-5. TOO COMMON
THE BEST NAMES YOUR GONNA HAVE ARE GONNA BE THE ONES runlikethewind GAVE YOU
Old 05-23-2008, 02:04 PM   #10
babie12

I Need A Name For My Pink Poodle, Girl And I Want It To Be French
Closed