Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Help!...I Need A Pet Name! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/help-i-need-pet-name-151/)
-   -   runlikethewind's wonderfully uniqe names & ratings! come here to find a meaningful name you WONT forget! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/help-i-need-pet-name-151/runlikethewinds-wonderfully-uniqe-names-ratings-come-305547/)

runlikethewind05-22-2008 03:45 PM

runlikethewind's wonderfully uniqe names & ratings! come here to find a meaningful name you WONT forget!

Welcome! to runlikethewind's wonderfully uniqe names & ratings! here you'll find a one of kind name for your one of a kind pet! me and my employee's-

Webkinzroxmysox
thebobsquad27
rubygal515
choochi
& pandaham

are all here to find you a special uniqe name for your webkinz, here is the form you must do before us suggesting your pets names:)
1.give us the type of webkinz that you are looking to name
2. tell whether its a boy or girl( you dont have too but it would help)
3. tell if you want a specific type of name, japeneise, spanish, french italian, etc. or just a made up name by us :)
and if you want your names rated, the just type them and we will rate them as fast as we can;)

enjoy the shop!

KIX05-22-2008 04:14 PM

Re: runlikethewind's wonderfully uniqe names & ratings! come here to find a meaningful name you WONT forget!

HI! I'm new here, i need a name for my whimzy dragon and panda, i want them to be uniqe AND meaningful!8)

---------- KIX added 4 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

OH YEAH! they are both going to be girls

runlikethewind05-22-2008 04:53 PM

Re: runlikethewind's wonderfully uniqe names & ratings! come here to find a meaningful name you WONT forget!

Hi, And Welcome To Wi, Here Are The Names For Youre Panda
Akkiko-meaning Light Bright Like The Beautiful Iris
Kammi, Meaning God Lord
Akemmi, Meaning Beautiful
Aneeko, Meaning The Moon
Madori, Meaning Green Like A Clover
Tamika, Meaning Friendly People
Mitsu, Meaning Shine Reflect
Shalyn Meaning, A Blessing
Tamae Meaning A Beautiful Noise
Your Whimzy Dragon
Star Burst
Star Fire
Cloud Dust
Sea Shell
Blu Pearl
Aclipsie Gipsie
Sariah, Meaning Princess
Hope This Helps!

KIX05-22-2008 04:58 PM

OH I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THOSE NAMES, I THINK I AM GONNA USE, AKEMMI & SARIAH, THANx!!!!!!!!!!!

runlikethewind05-22-2008 06:43 PM

YOUR WELCOME! AND GLAD I COULD HELP!:thumbup:

KIX05-22-2008 09:40 PM

I'll Tell Everyone About This Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- KIX added 175 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Hey Will You Rate My Names Too? Here They Go-
Cocker Spaniel- Nellie
Raccoon- Snippy
Black Cat-witch
Golden Retriever-buddy
So...?

runlikethewind05-22-2008 09:48 PM

Nellie, 7.5 Very Cute, I Like It For The Cocker Spaniel Too
Snippy, .9 Very Cute And Original!
Witch, 6.3 Its Ok, But I Sounds Too.. Evil For Such A Cute Creature
Buddy 9.5 Always Loved It, Always Will!
Over All Great Naming!

Webkinzroxmysox05-23-2008 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KIX (Post 7737996)
I'll Tell Everyone About This Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- KIX added 175 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Hey Will You Rate My Names Too? Here They Go-
Cocker Spaniel- Nellie
Raccoon- Snippy
Black Cat-witch
Golden Retriever-buddy
So...?

Welcome to :wi:! ;)

Nellie- 8.5 I LOVE this name! Brings back SO many memories! It's perfect for the Cocker Spaniel as well!

Snippy- 8 VERY cute as well, it's definetly a unique name for the raccoon!

Witch- 7 Like runlikethewind said, it's a bit dark for the black cat, but I can see why you named him/her that. ;)

Buddy- 7 A bit common, but overall I think it's a great name that is perfect for ANY Webkinz.

choochi05-23-2008 11:20 AM

NELLIE- 6. TOO NORMAL
SNIPPY-9. LOVE IT REAL CUTE
WITCH-.2 I HATE IT! ITS TOO, MUCH, MAYBE HALLI SHORT FOR HALLOWEEN BUT NOT WITCH:P
BUDDY-5. TOO COMMON
THE BEST NAMES YOUR GONNA HAVE ARE GONNA BE THE ONES runlikethewind GAVE YOU:coolsmiley:

babie1205-23-2008 02:04 PM

I Need A Name For My Pink Poodle, Girl And I Want It To Be French :)