Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Help!...I Need A Pet Name!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2012, 07:35 PM   #1
Smilse
Webkinz :)

Webkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default WG99's Uniquefully Unique names! Contains examples, a form, and a choice of how many you wish for me to do!

Welcome to-
The Uniquefully Unique names of WG99!

Feel free to waltz in and order several names for your new Webkinz pets. If you would like some examples so you can get a basic feel of the names I will give you, feel free to look at the current list or ask for more examples to be added. The names in the list below me will be in no certain order, and a request form will follow.

EXAMPLES

Asakawa
Albatross
Kobee
Eudyptes
Kanie
Otaki
Iwate
Tadotsu
Anzar
Argaeus
Naimes
Galerian
Homeros
Taitor
Celeas
Adelie
Petrel
Andean
Marabou

Interested in some of these names? If so, here is the form for you to fill out. If you wish to use one of the names from the example list, go right ahead.

FORM

Gender of pet:
Type of pet (flying, water, regular):
Breed of pet (Cheeky dog, Snow Leopard, ect.):
How many names do you want me to give you? (1, 2, 5, 10, 15, or 25?):
Other:

Last edited by Webkinz_Girl_99; 07-12-2012 at 11:38 AM..
Webkinz_Girl_99 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2012, 07:41 AM   #2
Webkinzn1fan is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WG99's Uniquefully Unique names! Contains examples, a form, and a choice of how many you wish for me to do!

I've got two pets. Sorry for any inconvents.
Form 1.
Boy
Regular
Lil lion
5 names ( but I wouldn't mind more)
I have a big lion already

Form 2.
Girl
Regular
Lil ally cat
Same as above
I've got a lot of cats on webkinz

Thanks

P.s. you might want to remove the name of pet section on your form
Webkinzn1fan is offline Female
Old 07-12-2012, 02:16 PM   #3
Smilse

Webkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: WG99's Uniquefully Unique names! Contains examples, a form, and a choice of how many you wish for me to do!

For the lion: Chinle, Whetstone, Willinston, Wyedrif, Zinkawu, Madiibu.

The cat: Piura, Ancash, Loreto, Estrella, Lacane.

And yeah, I don't know why I put the "pet name" part in my form. I'll remove it.
Webkinz_Girl_99 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2012, 10:29 PM   #4
Webkinzn1fan is an unknown quantity at this point

I like all of the names, but my friend found a name for my ally cat. I am still looking for a lion name, though. So, if it's no trouble I would like a few more.
Webkinzn1fan is offline Female
Closed