Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Help!...I Need A Pet Name!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2014, 07:52 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
Mudkip325 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Polka Back Fish name needed

Hello, I just got a polka back fish and was looking for a name for it. The name could be for a male or female pet but preferably male. I am looking for a creative name for the fish or even just an idea that can help me come up with a name. Thanks for your time all suggestions are appreciated. I might use a name that is suggested to me if I don't come up with a name but all help is appreciated. Thanks again.
Mudkip325 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2014, 08:16 PM   #2
The PSF Maniac
Gifted

AutumnTheCuzzy is a ray of sunshineAutumnTheCuzzy is a ray of sunshine
AutumnTheCuzzy is a ray of sunshineAutumnTheCuzzy is a ray of sunshineAutumnTheCuzzy is a ray of sunshineAutumnTheCuzzy is a ray of sunshineAutumnTheCuzzy is a ray of sunshineAutumnTheCuzzy is a ray of sunshineAutumnTheCuzzy is a ray of sunshineAutumnTheCuzzy is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Polka Back Fish name needed

Hiya from the Cuzzy!! Welcome to Webkinz Insider!!

Hmm, how about these for suggestions: Dot (polka dot), Accordion (every "polka" needs one!), Kole (after the Kole Tang fish that has dots), Trigger (after the Blue Spotted Trigger Fish the webkinz is modelled after), Pox (like "chicken pox" spots), Flamenco (Flamenco dancers wear polka dot dresses), Pipette (after the Pipettes in Britain who made polka dot outfits trendy), Carolina or Herrera (after Carolina Herrera the fashion designer who likes polka dots)?

I hope these help!
Old 01-09-2014, 03:49 PM   #3
Lil Kinz
Mudkip325 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks I really liked these selections they were really creative.Right now I'm considering naming it accordion or kole though I think I might wait for some more selections just in case.
Mudkip325 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2014, 07:09 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

gattoligirl is on a distinguished road

Dot or Polka
gattoligirl is offline Female
Old 01-11-2014, 06:32 PM   #5
sailing44 is a jewel in the roughsailing44 is a jewel in the rough

I would name it Dotty, Dottie, or Dotti (Because of polka dot). You could also use spot of spotty. Or Poke. Or Po. Or Princess --------- <---- insert name there. Hope this helps!
sailing44 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2014, 11:16 AM   #6

starpur is cool as a bunny clownstarpur is cool as a bunny clownstarpur is cool as a bunny clownstarpur is cool as a bunny clownstarpur is cool as a bunny clownstarpur is cool as a bunny clownstarpur is cool as a bunny clownstarpur is cool as a bunny clown

Cameron and Triton
starpur is offline Female
Closed