Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Help!...I Need A Pet Name!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2008, 10:38 PM   #1
PinkSparkles123

Default PinkSparkles123's wonderful naming shop!!! These names will make your webkinz a star!!! Come on in and get a wonderful name!!! I rate and name webkinz!!!

Hello and Welcome to my wonderful name shop, my name is PinkSparkles123, but you can call me Sparkles, I just love naming webkinz and well that's really why I made this name shop, I'm telling ya right now that you will like the names I gave you so let's get started with the rules... Don't worry my rules aren't horrible rules they're fun and awesome!!!

1. If you don't like a name, please tell, my feeling WON'T get hurt, but make sure to tell me why so I can improve the names that I give out.
2. If you weren't hired here please don't be giving out names for people, I know this is a bummer, but you can start your own naming thread!!!
3. Have fun don't be shy, express your self, this means, post your webkinz bio if you named your pet one of my names, or even if you didn't, maybe post a pic of your webkinz that you got!!! You don't have to but it will just add a little extra to your post!!!
4. Last but not least, if you want a job here just ask, I can probably give you job, all you have to do is give me 5 names that you would name a webkinz. I'll then most likely say yes your in!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now for the form if you want to get a webkinz named:

1. Of course your webkinz type:
2. What type of Gender do you want your pet to be?:
3. WI user name, this is just so if you want your names in pm:
4. What type of catagory does your fave type of name fall under (if you want a unique name I will give the names in pm):
5. Any other info:
6. post the words "Chicken Noodle Soup" so I know that you read the rules
Okay so that's only the form for a perfect name now here is the amazing form for me to be able to rate your already made awesome webkinz names:

1. Type of pet:
2. Gender of pet:
3. Name of pet ( DUH):
4:meaning of name if very unique name:
5:Why you named it that( this you may choose to do):

So I hope you come again and don't forget to ask for a name to get rated or get a name....

-PinkSparkles123

Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2008, 08:00 AM   #2
mimi80005
Lil Kinz

mimi80005 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: PinkSparkles123's wonderful naming shop!!! These names will make your webkinz a star!!! Come on in and get a wonderful name!!! I rate and name webkinz!!!

PET: orange cat from Walgreens
WI user: mimi80005

Chicken Noodle Soup
mimi80005 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2008, 08:04 AM   #3
call me Sassy!!!
Webkinz :)

webkinz4eva10 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: PinkSparkles123's wonderful naming shop!!! These names will make your webkinz a star!!! Come on in and get a wonderful name!!! I rate and name webkinz!!!

i wanna work here
Haley
Smithy
Gizmo
Jinx
Wynter
Old 06-13-2008, 11:50 AM   #4
puppyseed

puppyseed is on a distinguished road

Can you rate my Seal's name? His name is Colby. I adore him.
Old 06-13-2008, 12:00 PM   #5
YAY! I am a

sarahlaw97 is on a distinguished road

Gichigami ( i got her in duluth mn, (MY FAV PLACE) and gichigami is the ojibwe word for big waters which is what they called Lake Superior! SHE'S SOOOO SPECIAL! and my 20 webkinz!)
honey bun (like the treat)
Maggie (for maggie moo)
:easter:Jonah (i was gonna a jonas but i wanted a religious name b'cuz of easter soooo, ya)
:gr:Rosie (MY FIRST WEBBIE! I loved the name Rosie at the time)
:pig:Bob Murphy Jr (my sis lisa thought of the name, she is 20 now but she loves pigs so she gave me the code and she gives very unice names and loves the name bob)
Ming (cuz it's chinese, i think)
Anya (MY FAV AMERICAN NEXT TOP MODEL RUNNER UP!!!!)
Toby (after my grandma's pug)
:rdr:Christmas (i couldn't really think of a good one and i got it for christmas so ya)
Bernie (sorta like bernard)
Cutie (cuz she's SOOOOOOOO CUTE!)
mouse Nikida (it reminds me of the click-click sound of a mouse)

---------- sarahlaw97 added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

please rate

Last edited by sarahlaw97; 06-13-2008 at 12:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-14-2008, 01:16 PM   #6
PinkSparkles123

View Post Originally Posted by mimi80005
PET: orange cat from Walgreens
WI user: mimi80005

Chicken Noodle Soup
Okay mimi, I'm sorry I couldn't get to you sooner but anyways here are your names:

Boy; Mozart, Lucca, Jonhy, Jackson, Popcorn. Girl; Ericca, Kayla, Peaches, Sarah.

I hope I helped if you need more please tell me!!!

---------- PinkSparkles123 added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by puppyseed
Can you rate my Seal's name? His name is Colby. I adore him.
Oh I love dat name, I give it a 8/10 score!!!

---------- PinkSparkles123 added 9 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by sarahlaw97
Gichigami ( i got her in duluth mn, (MY FAV PLACE) and gichigami is the ojibwe word for big waters which is what they called Lake Superior! SHE'S SOOOO SPECIAL! and my 20 webkinz!) Oh awesome name, I really love it I give it a 8/10
honey bun (like the treat) Cute!!! also a 8/10
Maggie (for maggie moo) I like that name like so much, I give it a 9/10
:easter:Jonah (i was gonna a jonas but i wanted a religious name b'cuz of easter soooo, ya) Oh cool, I have to give it a.... 7/10
:gr:Rosie (MY FIRST WEBBIE! I loved the name Rosie at the time) I think you should still love it that much because it's a 9/10 name!!!
:pig:Bob Murphy Jr (my sis lisa thought of the name, she is 20 now but she loves pigs so she gave me the code and she gives very unice names and loves the name bob) LOL I love the name Bob too!!! That name is like SO funny and cute I give it a 10/10
Ming (cuz it's chinese, i think) I don't know if it's Chinese but I still sorta like it I give it a 7/10
Anya (MY FAV AMERICAN NEXT TOP MODEL RUNNER UP!!!!) Oh aweome I liked Anya also!!! This is a 10/10 name not only for unique but it's like awesome.
Toby (after my grandma's pug) Oh awesome your granny has pug, too bad I don't have a dog, I give this cool name a 7/10
:rdr:Christmas (i couldn't really think of a good one and i got it for christmas so ya) Oh this name is a fine name it's not bad, I give it a 8/10 at least you didn't name it Rudoph like I did I didn't even spell mines name correctly. LOL
Bernie (sorta like bernard) Cute but I have to give it a 6/10
Cutie (cuz she's SOOOOOOOO CUTE!) I give it a 7/10 I like totaly wish that I had a Yorkie webkinz it is like SO cute!!!
mouse Nikida (it reminds me of the click-click sound of a mouse) OMG that name is so darn cool. I give it a 10/10

---------- sarahlaw97 added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

please rate
Oh I'm really sorry for the long wait I just had to do stuff, and ya!!!

---------- PinkSparkles123 added 657 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

So anybody else? And also I just like to tell ya all that now webkinz4eva10 works here so you can get names from me and her!!!

Last edited by PinkSparkles123; 06-14-2008 at 01:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-14-2008, 03:51 PM   #7
I <3 cheerleading
Gifted

Fairygirl10 will become famous soon enough

Post Re: PinkSparkles123's wonderful naming shop!!! These names will make your webkinz a star!!! Come on in and get a wonderful name!!! I rate and name webkinz!!!

Girl Black Lab.
Fairygirl10 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2008, 03:58 PM   #8
PinkSparkles123

View Post Originally Posted by Fairygirl10
Girl Black Lab.

Oakey Dokey I have tons of names for Black Labs!!!

Terrissa, Kaily, Pancakes, Jade, Teva, Shadow, Twilight, Kayla, Moon...

If you need more please please tell me, I'm always willing to give you tons.
Old 06-14-2008, 03:59 PM   #9
I <3 cheerleading
Gifted

Fairygirl10 will become famous soon enough

Post Re: PinkSparkles123's wonderful naming shop!!! These names will make your webkinz a star!!! Come on in and get a wonderful name!!! I rate and name webkinz!!!

Ok thanks.
Fairygirl10 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2008, 04:12 PM   #10
PinkSparkles123

View Post Originally Posted by Fairygirl10
Ok thanks.

I'm happy to be of help, so which name is your fave?
Closed