Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Help!...I Need A Pet Name!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2017, 07:28 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Superfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our ears
Superfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our ears

Question Need Names for All 12 of the CandyKinz Pets!

Hi all! I purchased the "Deluxe CandyKinz Pet Pack" from the Ganz eStore a few weeks ago and I am struggling to come up with names for all the different pets. I am still deciding which pets should be girls and which pets should be boys, so I am open to names of any/all gender. Also, I typically prefer human names but because these pets are candy themed, I have no problem with candy related names, etc.

For reference, here is a list of all of the CandyKinz pets:

- Candy Apple Camel
- Cookies and Cream Koala
- Gelato Parrot
- Ice Cream Scoop Snail
- Licorice Fish
- Maple Mouse
- Mint Chocolate Cow
- Polar Gummy
- Rock Candy Croc
- Sour Watermelon Hound
- Sugar Rush Butterfly
- Waffle Wallaby

Thanks for any help!
***Superfly Sister***
Superfly Sister is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2017, 09:35 AM   #2

Faunalover challenges the impossibleFaunalover challenges the impossible
Faunalover challenges the impossibleFaunalover challenges the impossibleFaunalover challenges the impossibleFaunalover challenges the impossibleFaunalover challenges the impossible

Default Re: Need Names for All 12 of the CandyKinz Pets!

Do you prefer human, pet or a mix?
Any themes or genders in mind?
Old 02-08-2017, 02:39 AM   #3

Superfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our ears
Superfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our earsSuperfly Sister is music to our ears

Smile Re: Need Names for All 12 of the CandyKinz Pets!

View Post Originally Posted by Faunalover
Do you prefer human, pet or a mix?
Any themes or genders in mind?
Hi Faunalover!

I usually prefer human names, but I am open to any and all suggestions you have to offer-human names, pet names, "cutesy" names, candy names, etc.! As for a theme, I don't necessarily need my pets' names to be "connected," but if you can think of any candy names that tie into a candy theme that would be cool. Gender wise, I'm pretty sure I want the Ice Cream Scoop Snail, Mint Chocolate Cow, and Sugar Rush Butterfly to be girls and the rest to be boys, but I have been trying to convince myself that I need a more equal number of boys and girls. So gender isn't a huge factor in the naming process for me right now.

Thanks for any help you can offer!
***Superfly Sister***
Superfly Sister is offline Female
Old 02-08-2017, 08:04 AM   #4

Faunalover challenges the impossibleFaunalover challenges the impossible
Faunalover challenges the impossibleFaunalover challenges the impossibleFaunalover challenges the impossibleFaunalover challenges the impossibleFaunalover challenges the impossible

In that case, I'll try to suggest a small variety with mostly gender neutral names, and you can work things out from what you choose:
Candy Apple Camel - Sticky?
Cookies and Cream Koala - Oreo? (I know it's overused, but I had trouble naming this one myself)
Gelato Parrot - Creamy?
Ice Cream Scoop Snail - Drippy?
Licorice Fish - Chewy?
Maple Moose - Gloppy?
Mint Chocolate Cow - Thin Mint (after the Girl Scout Cookie)?
Polar Gummy - Squishy?
Rock Candy Croc - Rocksy?
Sour Watermelon Hound - Pucker (like a sour face) or Seedy?
Sugar Rush Butterfly - Caffeine or Zippy??
Waffle Wallaby - Crunchy?

ps. Congrats on getting the pack! Hope this helps.
Old 02-08-2017, 04:40 PM   #5
Spiderhulkman

Sweetfeather was born a heroSweetfeather was born a heroSweetfeather was born a hero
Sweetfeather was born a heroSweetfeather was born a heroSweetfeather was born a heroSweetfeather was born a heroSweetfeather was born a heroSweetfeather was born a heroSweetfeather was born a heroSweetfeather was born a heroSweetfeather was born a heroSweetfeather was born a hero

I am not sure about all of them, but for the Moose or for the Wallaby, I would think Sir Up would be funny. Sounds like Syrup...hahaha. Good luck finding names for all of them.
Closed