Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Help!...I Need A Pet Name!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2012, 03:16 PM   #1
Sepphira, LuvviKinz
Gifted

Sepphira is a splendid one to beholdSepphira is a splendid one to beholdSepphira is a splendid one to beholdSepphira is a splendid one to behold

Default Naming Sugar Coated Kitty, Candy Corn Mouse & Midnight Monster. Please Help :)

I have three more pets to add to my Webkinz Family, and I could use a little help being creative with names for them. I already have over 500 Webkinz on various accounts, and I'm running out of original ideas, especially since I don't want to repeat names. I'd like each of my pets to have their own, uniquely individual name, preferably one that suits what kind of pet they are.

As I said in the subject line, I'm adopting a Sugar Coated Kitty, a Candy Corn Mouse & a Midnight Monster. I'm thinking of naming the mouse Trixie Treat in honor of Halloween, but I haven't yet been able to think of names for the other two. The Sugar Coated Kitty will probably be a girl, and the Midnight Monster a boy.

I'd love to hear your suggestions as well and what you think of the name Trixie Treat for my Candy Corn Mouse.

Thank you so much for helping me!

Nobody else has any ideas either, huh? I don't know why I'm having so much trouble thinking up good names this time. I guess part of my problem is I like the name to suit the kind of pet I have, but I don't want to use really obvious names, like "Sweetie" for my Sugar Coated Kitty or "Spooky" for my Midnight Monster. I'd sure appreciate any help you can offer. Thank you!

Last edited by Sepphira; 10-02-2012 at 03:16 PM..
Sepphira is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2012, 03:24 PM   #2
ell, School's Back!
Webkinz :)

koolkinz12 is a ray of sunshinekoolkinz12 is a ray of sunshine
koolkinz12 is a ray of sunshinekoolkinz12 is a ray of sunshinekoolkinz12 is a ray of sunshinekoolkinz12 is a ray of sunshinekoolkinz12 is a ray of sunshinekoolkinz12 is a ray of sunshinekoolkinz12 is a ray of sunshinekoolkinz12 is a ray of sunshinekoolkinz12 is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Naming Sugar Coated Kitty, Candy Corn Mouse & Midnight Monster. Please Help :)

MM hOW About jacob,edward,ummmm.... im better at girl names XD

the kitty ...
Vioelt
Coated Cutie
Alanaz
Popz
Kitz-Katz
Korn Kandy
Popcorn Cinnoman
koolkinz12 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2012, 05:00 PM   #3

pompomkitty270 is worth the waitpompomkitty270 is worth the waitpompomkitty270 is worth the wait
pompomkitty270 is worth the wait

Default Re: Naming Sugar Coated Kitty, Candy Corn Mouse & Midnight Monster. Please Help :)

Sugar Coated Kitty:
Analee,Lilla,Brittni,and Lilac
Midnight Monster:
Bob,Joe,Fred,Comet

Hope I Helped!!!
pompomkitty270 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2012, 06:36 PM   #4
Sepphira, LuvviKinz
Gifted

Sepphira is a splendid one to beholdSepphira is a splendid one to beholdSepphira is a splendid one to beholdSepphira is a splendid one to behold

Thank you so much for the suggestions!! I really appreciate your help. It's weird, but I think I'm just a little burnt out on trying to come up with creative names for my pets...especially names I haven't already used. In some cases I've actually started giving my pets full names instead of just a first name. For instance, I named my Pink and White Dog "Rose N. Blume".

Thanks again for the help. You're the BEST!
Old 10-02-2012, 08:07 PM   #5
テイラー

jdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the rep
jdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the rep

I suggest the name caden I love it
Old 10-02-2012, 09:45 PM   #6
Sepphira, LuvviKinz
Gifted

Was just thinking I could name the Candy Corn Mouse "Candace Cornelius"...LOL. Why can't I think of something at least a little creative for the other two? AARGH!
Old 10-03-2012, 12:39 PM   #7
Knuckles ain't a

mrmike655 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemrmike655 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemrmike655 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemrmike655 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemrmike655 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemrmike655 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemrmike655 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I think thats a very nice name. i think you should name your Cat Trixie treat instead. I think a good name for a monster would be Maurice. Unless you like not real people names. If so, maybe Shadows because, well, you think of a monster when you see spooky shadows.

Oh and a last name for the monster: Collene (Pronounced: Col-len)
mrmike655 is offline Male
Old 10-03-2012, 06:48 PM   #8
Lil Kinz
aliciachiu is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Naming Sugar Coated Kitty, Candy Corn Mouse & Midnight Monster. Please Help :)

Midnight monster:Scrooge, Bam***** (Made that one up... I dont care if u dont like it)
Cat: Angelina, Pandora
Mouse: Capricorn,Mini/Mimi

i meant bam*****

Bam***** i meant b-a-m-b-o-o-z-e

Sorry i meant B-a-m-b-o-o-z-e

SORRY it wont post the full name before it had little stars every post cuz its not a real word/name
and my post couldnt go on

ur cat can be named opal or sapphire there are pink sapphires, actually

Last edited by aliciachiu; 10-03-2012 at 06:48 PM..
Old 10-03-2012, 07:30 PM   #9
Jessie101 has a spectacular aura about

Maybe for the Kitty Sweet or Sweet Treat maybe or for the midnight one ummm Spooky!!! hope this helps
Jessie101 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2012, 08:02 PM   #10

Best1OfPuppies is a name known to allBest1OfPuppies is a name known to allBest1OfPuppies is a name known to all

Sugar Coated Kitty:
My SwEeT TrEaT
Sugar-Baby
Sugar Coating

Midnight Monster:
Boo
Spooky
Sewer Monster

Sincerely-Puppies
Best1OfPuppies is offline Female
Closed

Tags