Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Help!...I Need A Pet Name!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2015, 11:42 PM   #1
Totally Wacky
Webkinz :)

tribbles had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googletribbles had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googletribbles had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
tribbles had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googletribbles had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googletribbles had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googletribbles had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default mystery pet

I won 2 mystery pets in the card packs I bought. I normally, take the type of pet to come up with a name for that type of pet. Since its a mystery pet I have no idea what to name these 2 pets. I normally use books and movies to come up with different names. For instant....I named my Snowman Crystal after Frosty's Wife name. Can some of you help me come up with names for my pets.

Thanks,
Tribbles
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2015, 08:12 AM   #2

Stormkinz is a name known to allStormkinz is a name known to allStormkinz is a name known to all

Default Re: mystery pet

Some of my favorite names are:

Girls:
Jaysa
Noel
Josie
Trixie
Titzi
Penny
Molly

Boys:
Copper
Brandon
Woody
Oliver
Coal

Hope these help!
Stormkinz is offline Female
Old 07-15-2015, 10:22 PM   #3
ow, such doge, very

ponyjammers is a splendid one to beholdponyjammers is a splendid one to beholdponyjammers is a splendid one to beholdponyjammers is a splendid one to behold

It really depends on what webkinz it is. Here are my options.
Unicorn names:
Uni
Krys
Snowy
Rarity
Sweetie Belle

Frog names:
Gribet
Armpit
Stinky

Dog names:
Cookie
Brandon
Olive
Sugar

Cat names:
Dough
Alimino
Desmineo
Shavall
ponyjammers is offline Female
Old 07-17-2015, 03:58 PM   #4
Totally Wacky

tribbles had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googletribbles had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googletribbles had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
tribbles had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googletribbles had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googletribbles had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googletribbles had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

I found out my mystery pet is a gecko. the other one I already adopted but I need names that go back to books or movies. not some off the wall names with no meaning behind them.
Old 07-22-2015, 05:19 PM   #5
Akawah the

Akawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonder

Daisy is a good name for the mystery pet since it comes from the Great Gatsby but it's also simple enough to fit with whatever pet the mystery turns out to be. Other Great Gatsby names are: Jay, Nick, Tom, Jordan, Myrtle, and Meyer.
Akawah8 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2015, 10:44 PM   #6
The PSF Maniac
Gifted

AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true
AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true

Arrow Re: mystery pet

View Post Originally Posted by tribbles
I found out my mystery pet is a gecko. the other one I already adopted but I need names that go back to books or movies. not some off the wall names with no meaning behind them.
Hi! Hope it's not too late for these, but here are some literary names for your Gecko:

Toothless (How to Train Your Dragon)
Stormfly (How to Train Your Dragon)
Chet (The Chameleon Wore Chartreuse)
Gaspar (Aquatica series)
Lizzie (The Magic School Bus series)
Roderick (Private I. Guana)
Fu Xi (Romance of the Three Kingdoms)
Zahhak (Epic of Shahnameh)
Sobek (Book of the Dead)
Unas (Stargate)
Thulsa Doom (Conan the Barbarian)
Rango (Rango)
Pascal (Tangled)
Joanna (The Rescuers Down Under)
Budzo (Adventures in Zambezia)
Viper (Kung Fu Panda)
Nagini (Harry Potter. Yeah, she's a snake, but traditionally a Basilisk is a lizard so...)
Blinkered Bill (Alice in Wonderland. Poor Bill.)

Hope these help you!!
Old 07-24-2015, 01:16 AM   #7
Totally Wacky

View Post Originally Posted by AutumnTheCuzzy
Hi! Hope it's not too late for these, but here are some literary names for your Gecko:

Toothless (How to Train Your Dragon)
Stormfly (How to Train Your Dragon)
Chet (The Chameleon Wore Chartreuse)
Gaspar (Aquatica series)
Lizzie (The Magic School Bus series)
Roderick (Private I. Guana)
Fu Xi (Romance of the Three Kingdoms)
Zahhak (Epic of Shahnameh)
Sobek (Book of the Dead)
Unas (Stargate)
Thulsa Doom (Conan the Barbarian)
Rango (Rango)
Pascal (Tangled)
Joanna (The Rescuers Down Under)
Budzo (Adventures in Zambezia)
Viper (Kung Fu Panda)
Nagini (Harry Potter. Yeah, she's a snake, but traditionally a Basilisk is a lizard so...)
Blinkered Bill (Alice in Wonderland. Poor Bill.)

Hope these help you!!
thank you its not too late. im going to name my pet Rango.
Old 08-02-2015, 12:59 AM   #8
WWid:Royalmajesty

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Cute name, tribbles! Nice to see you!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 08-02-2015, 03:13 PM   #9
Truly Gifted :)
Gifted

mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness
mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by tribbles
thank you its not too late. im going to name my pet Rango.
That's a good name, I named one of my monkeys that.
mattyboo1 is offline Male
Closed