Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Help!...I Need A Pet Name!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2020, 08:09 PM   #481
Webkinz :)

migrubbs is the best-est!migrubbs is the best-est!migrubbs is the best-est!migrubbs is the best-est!migrubbs is the best-est!
migrubbs is the best-est!migrubbs is the best-est!

Default Re: Migrubbs' Name Shop 2

View Post Originally Posted by lazygal
I am going to name the Tranquility Fairy Fox Sweet Lavender or Candy Violet and the Serenity Fairy Fox name will be Buttercup Honey or Daffodil Dumpling.
Nice choices. But what did you pick for the other pets?
migrubbs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2020, 08:13 PM   #482
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Post Re: Migrubbs' Name Shop 2

View Post Originally Posted by migrubbs
Nice choices. But what did you pick for the other pets?
I haven't decide on those names yet since the fairy foxes where the ones I really want done first so I am going to decide on the others names for each pet tonight and won't be posted on here till tomorrow morning.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 08:14 PM   #483

migrubbs is the best-est!migrubbs is the best-est!migrubbs is the best-est!migrubbs is the best-est!migrubbs is the best-est!

I haven't decide on those names yet since the fairy foxes where the ones I really want done first so I am going to decide on the others names for each pet tonight and won't be posted on here till tomorrow morning.
Ok. Good to know
Old 05-22-2020, 11:12 AM   #484
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I am going to name the Golden Winged Tiger Tanzie Tiger. I know the name for the Purple Persian Kitten name is Plumdrop.
Old 05-23-2020, 09:20 PM   #485

I am going to name the Golden Winged Tiger Tanzie Tiger. I know the name for the Purple Persian Kitten name is Plumdrop.
Perfect names
Old 05-24-2020, 09:37 PM   #486
Pokemon time!

Post Re: Migrubbs' Name Shop 2

View Post Originally Posted by migrubbs
Golden Winged Tiger

Boys
Sultan (Palace Pets)
Raikou (Pokemon)
Zeraora (Pokemon)
Incineroar (Pokemon)

Girls
Galvantula (Pokemon)
Ampharos (Pokemon)
Tadley Tiger (Enchantimals)
Tanzie Tiger (Enchantimals)

Purple Dragonfly

Boys
Swift (Enchantimals)
Yanma
Yanmega
Buzzwole

Girls
Dara Dragonfly (Enchantimals)
Dotty Dragonfly
Cascoon
Tsareena

Purple Persian Kitten

Boys
Liepard
Purugly
Sableye
Haunter

Girls
Plumdrop (Palace Pets)
Lily (Palace Pets)
Glameow
Lana Lavender (Yummi-Land)

Harmony Crane

Boys
Crane (Kung Fu Panda)
Alvin
Doublade
Casper Crane

Girls
Carla Crane
Wendy Whooping Crane
Willa Whooping Crane
Yan Fan (Kung Fu Panda)

Tranquility fairy fox
Candy Violet
Iris Bouquet
Petunia Petal
Sweet Lavender
Carnation Mint

Serenity Fairy Fox
Buttercup Honey
Daffodil Dumpling
Daisy Breeze
Kirlia
I am going to name the purple dragonfly Yanmega and the harmony crane name will be Casper Crane.
Old 05-25-2020, 05:33 AM   #487
T9850

T9850 can ride a flying orange
T9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orange

I am going to name the purple dragonfly Yanmega and the harmony crane name will be Casper Crane.
When I still played Webkinz, I named my Harmony Crane Yoko after John Lennon's Asian-born wife.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 02:38 PM   #488

Good name choices

View Post Originally Posted by T9850
When I still played Webkinz, I named my Harmony Crane Yoko after John Lennon's Asian-born wife.
Nice name
Old 05-28-2020, 12:51 AM   #489

Does anyone need my help naming your pets?
Old 05-28-2020, 01:54 AM   #490
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heaven
Catlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heaven

I’m thinking about adopting one of my Webkinz I’ve had for a long time to renew my account! It’s the Twilight Dragon, I believe is the name. I actually have two names picked out, Elbaite and Jacinth, but would love any other suggestions you may have! I always named mine after minerals or gemstones, really anything to do with rocks!

Thanks in advance
Catlover200710 is offline Female Reply With Quote