Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Help!...I Need A Pet Name!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2017, 09:35 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Superfly Sister won a staring contest with a fishSuperfly Sister won a staring contest with a fishSuperfly Sister won a staring contest with a fishSuperfly Sister won a staring contest with a fishSuperfly Sister won a staring contest with a fish
Superfly Sister won a staring contest with a fishSuperfly Sister won a staring contest with a fishSuperfly Sister won a staring contest with a fishSuperfly Sister won a staring contest with a fishSuperfly Sister won a staring contest with a fishSuperfly Sister won a staring contest with a fishSuperfly Sister won a staring contest with a fishSuperfly Sister won a staring contest with a fishSuperfly Sister won a staring contest with a fishSuperfly Sister won a staring contest with a fish

Exclamation Male Longhorn Steer Names Needed!

Hi all!

I am in urgent need of a male Longhorn Steer name! I spent the last half of April trying to come up with a name by myself (figuring I'd find the perfect name before May came around), but nothing that I came up with quite fit. I'd prefer human names, but any suggestions would be helpful!

Thanks in advance for any help!
***Superfly Sister***
Superfly Sister is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2017, 10:34 AM   #2

Bloo's Pal has accomplished something fantabulous
Bloo's Pal has accomplished something fantabulousBloo's Pal has accomplished something fantabulousBloo's Pal has accomplished something fantabulousBloo's Pal has accomplished something fantabulousBloo's Pal has accomplished something fantabulousBloo's Pal has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: Male Longhorn Steer Names Needed!

I'm naming mine Bonanza. I went back and forth between that and Maverick. Sorry I don't have any pertinent human suggestions. When I tried to remember cowboy names from movies or TV, I only came up with gunslingers! I did consider Ben, Adam, Hoss, and Little Joe (the family in Bonanza); but I decided that my steer deserved a name reflecting himself, not the people driving him.

If you like Bonanza, I'm fine with other people using it as well.

Last edited by Bloo's Pal; 05-02-2017 at 09:27 PM.. Reason: added comment
Bloo's Pal is offline Female
Old 05-02-2017, 11:22 AM   #3

Faunalover is a forum hero
Faunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum hero

How about John Wayne or Clint Eastwood?
There's also Hercules, Atlas (Greek myth of man holding up the world), etc.

If none of those strike your fancy and you have any other ideas for preferred themes, feel free to say something.
Good luck!
Old 05-03-2017, 12:34 PM   #4
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness
Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness

yes seems hard to come up with a name for this large, bulking pet.

How about :
Avery
Manfred
Manuel
Smithy
Clyde
Chester
Franklin
Bruno
Tex
Guadalope
Seve
Phoenix

LOL there are my names. this is a hard one.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 05-03-2017, 12:53 PM   #5
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

I also thought of "Walker" from the Texas Ranger show!
Queen of Sheba is online now Female
Old 05-03-2017, 01:23 PM   #6
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk
gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk

Our University of Texas Mascot is a cute Longhorn names BEVO.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2017, 05:36 PM   #7

littlepoodle is a creator of wonder
littlepoodle is a creator of wonderlittlepoodle is a creator of wonderlittlepoodle is a creator of wonderlittlepoodle is a creator of wonderlittlepoodle is a creator of wonderlittlepoodle is a creator of wonderlittlepoodle is a creator of wonderlittlepoodle is a creator of wonderlittlepoodle is a creator of wonderlittlepoodle is a creator of wonderlittlepoodle is a creator of wonderlittlepoodle is a creator of wonderlittlepoodle is a creator of wonder

I would call him Bully , Butch, Larkin , Randol
littlepoodle is offline Female
Old 05-05-2017, 11:14 PM   #8

LivingLikeLake is on a distinguished road

I'd name mine Texas or something cheesy. Maybe Johnny Cash! Lol!
LivingLikeLake is offline Female
Old 05-12-2017, 11:20 PM   #9

Superfly Sister won a staring contest with a fishSuperfly Sister won a staring contest with a fishSuperfly Sister won a staring contest with a fishSuperfly Sister won a staring contest with a fishSuperfly Sister won a staring contest with a fish
Superfly Sister won a staring contest with a fishSuperfly Sister won a staring contest with a fishSuperfly Sister won a staring contest with a fishSuperfly Sister won a staring contest with a fishSuperfly Sister won a staring contest with a fishSuperfly Sister won a staring contest with a fishSuperfly Sister won a staring contest with a fishSuperfly Sister won a staring contest with a fishSuperfly Sister won a staring contest with a fishSuperfly Sister won a staring contest with a fish

Hi everyone!

Thank you for all the wonderful name suggestions! I can't believe how many of you came to my aid in naming my Steer! After some serious contemplation, I finally settled on a name and adopted my Steer, and I could not be more happy with the turn out!

Thanks again to everyone who posted!
***Superfly Sister***
Superfly Sister is offline Female
Closed