Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Help!...I Need A Pet Name!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2008, 08:11 AM   #1
< 33
Banned
mouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Job wanted!

My name shop isn't faring so well, so I was wondering if anybody had a job opening as a name helper\rater. So, please if you are someone you know has a job opening please tell me.

Thanks!
mouse4 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2008, 08:34 AM   #2
A bird? A plane? A
Webkinz :)

em82597 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Job wanted!

Yes, there is unlimited job openings at The Name Booth! I just BUMPed it up so it's right up there. Everyone is welcome, so just answer these questions and come in to join!
Are you creative?
Do you love Webkinz?
How many Webkinz do you have?
Just answer those on the thread and you will be able to help give names at The Name Booth!
Also, it isn't my thread, but the Boss (we call him/her that) says everyone can help.
Hope to see you there!

---------- em82597 added 2 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

The entire thread is called The Name Booth! Help Wanted

Last edited by em82597; 05-18-2008 at 08:34 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
em82597 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 08:45 AM   #3
GymnastGirl724

mouse4, I would let you work in my popular shop, Awesome Names At Twice The Speed, but I have an exclusive contract with warriorcatlover, my partner and best friend. Anyways, before we hire you, we'd have to ask a few questions. Now you won't be hired, but here's a test question. If you do good, I'll reccomend you to other name shops
Example:

I need a name for a samoyed and lioness both are girls please help now!!!
Old 05-18-2008, 08:50 AM   #4
< 33
Banned
mouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond repute

You have both made great offers, I will consider them carefully!
Thanks!
mouse4 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 09:46 AM   #5
GymnastGirl724

Actually, IM NOT GIVING AN OFFER.
Old 05-18-2008, 03:16 PM   #6
< 33
Banned

:bas:
mouse4 is offline Female
Closed