Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Help!...I Need A Pet Name!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2017, 08:30 PM   #1
CHRISTMAS WHOOP
Webkinz :)

LabLover2014 is on the edge of gloryLabLover2014 is on the edge of gloryLabLover2014 is on the edge of glory
LabLover2014 is on the edge of gloryLabLover2014 is on the edge of gloryLabLover2014 is on the edge of gloryLabLover2014 is on the edge of gloryLabLover2014 is on the edge of gloryLabLover2014 is on the edge of gloryLabLover2014 is on the edge of gloryLabLover2014 is on the edge of gloryLabLover2014 is on the edge of glory

Default irl dog name

hey guys! for those of you that know me, i've been trying to get a dog for a long time (9 years). after tons of searching, i will FINALLY be getting my pup i've always wanted! i still have to wait a few more weeks until my pup is old enough to be taken home, but in the meantime, my family needs to figure out a name!

we have no idea if we're getting a boy or a girl, but it's an english yellow (more on the reddish side) labrador retriever

i'd like as much input as possible from my dear wi friends!
thanks in advance everyone!
LabLover2014 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2017, 10:34 PM   #2
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness
Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: irl dog name

we had a golden retriever named Crystal and a beautiful mixed breed named Priscilla.

had a little runt mixed girl named Trixie.

now my grandkids seem to name the dogs after foods. A chocolate lab named Cocoa and a mixed breed named Snickers. (but we call him Nickers. lol)

good luck and have fun.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 08-01-2017, 10:37 PM   #3

migrubbs is destined to have their picture on a cereal box migrubbs is destined to have their picture on a cereal box
migrubbs is destined to have their picture on a cereal box migrubbs is destined to have their picture on a cereal box migrubbs is destined to have their picture on a cereal box migrubbs is destined to have their picture on a cereal box migrubbs is destined to have their picture on a cereal box migrubbs is destined to have their picture on a cereal box migrubbs is destined to have their picture on a cereal box migrubbs is destined to have their picture on a cereal box migrubbs is destined to have their picture on a cereal box migrubbs is destined to have their picture on a cereal box migrubbs is destined to have their picture on a cereal box migrubbs is destined to have their picture on a cereal box migrubbs is destined to have their picture on a cereal box migrubbs is destined to have their picture on a cereal box migrubbs is destined to have their picture on a cereal box

I used to have a Shih Tzu name Tiger but he passed away in January 2013.

Now we have a black Pomeranian name Angel, a Short Haired Chihuahua name Squirt and a one-eyed Pekinese name Meatball.
migrubbs is offline Female
Old 08-02-2017, 12:29 AM   #4
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

LabLover2014 is on the edge of gloryLabLover2014 is on the edge of gloryLabLover2014 is on the edge of glory
LabLover2014 is on the edge of gloryLabLover2014 is on the edge of gloryLabLover2014 is on the edge of gloryLabLover2014 is on the edge of gloryLabLover2014 is on the edge of gloryLabLover2014 is on the edge of gloryLabLover2014 is on the edge of gloryLabLover2014 is on the edge of gloryLabLover2014 is on the edge of glory

View Post Originally Posted by Lucy Hippo
we had a golden retriever named Crystal and a beautiful mixed breed named Priscilla.

had a little runt mixed girl named Trixie.

now my grandkids seem to name the dogs after foods. A chocolate lab named Cocoa and a mixed breed named Snickers. (but we call him Nickers. lol)

good luck and have fun.
i find it pretty coincidental that i used to walk a dog named trixie and my neighbor's current dog is named snickers (goes by snicks)

i really like the name priscilla for a girl. i might suggest that to my family! thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by migrubbs
I used to have a Shih Tzu name Tiger but he passed away in January 2013.

Now we have a black Pomeranian name Angel, a Short Haired Chihuahua name Squirt and a one-eyed Pekinese name Meatball.
i love those names for the breeds you have now i really want to get two puppies and name one spaghetti and the other one meatball

Last edited by LabLover2014; 08-02-2017 at 12:29 AM..
Old 08-02-2017, 03:29 PM   #5
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

When I was little we had a Pullie as a dog breed and his name was Jake.
Old 08-03-2017, 04:36 PM   #6
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

View Post Originally Posted by lazygal
When I was little we had a Pullie as a dog breed and his name was Jake.
omg, puli dogs are adorable; they look like little mops running around
i like the name jake!
Old 08-08-2017, 08:54 PM   #7
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

anyone else have a name suggestion or want to share their dog/s name/s?
Old 08-08-2017, 09:30 PM   #8
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

How about Rusty or Saffron?

Ginger, Sunny, or Sunshine?

Peaches or Honey?

Scout or Maisy?

Last edited by Queen of Sheba; 08-08-2017 at 09:34 PM..
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 08-12-2017, 04:36 PM   #9
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
How about Rusty or Saffron?

Ginger, Sunny, or Sunshine?

Peaches or Honey?

Scout or Maisy?
those are all cute names! i think i like rusty best for a boy and peaches for a girl
Closed

Tags
labby