Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Help!...I Need A Pet Name!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2007, 01:55 PM   #1
Mr. Trekkie
Gift Guru

Neo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to behold

Default Huskey names!!!!!!

I need a name for a girl huskey....:husky::husky::husky::husky::husky::huskylease help!!!!!:husky::husky::husky::husky::husky::husky::husky::husky:

---------- neo1000 added 10 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

Hello!?!?!??!

Last edited by Neo1000; 12-23-2007 at 01:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Neo1000 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2007, 02:00 PM   #2
<3
Webkinz :)

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Huskey names!!!!!!

snowball
snowy
sugar
pixelgirl242 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2007, 03:10 PM   #3
Mr. Trekkie
Gift Guru

Neo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Neo1000 is offline Male
Old 12-23-2007, 03:11 PM   #4
<3

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

your welcome! Are you going to use one of theM?
pixelgirl242 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2007, 03:15 PM   #5
Queen of the
sierramobesta will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by neo1000
I need a name for a girl huskey....:husky::husky::husky::husky::husky::huskylease help!!!!!:husky::husky::husky::husky::husky::husky::husky::husky:

---------- neo1000 added 10 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

Hello!?!?!??!
How about:
Jeana,
Eva,
Eve(This is what im naming mine!)
Holly,
Haley,
Bianca,
Lucy,
Mia.

Sorry thats all I can think of!
Old 12-23-2007, 03:16 PM   #6
I'm The Cooliest
Gift Trainee

RoxyRulez709 is on a distinguished road

Cannoli
Choclate
Brownie
Old 12-23-2007, 04:13 PM   #7
WaylonJennings

NOLAgirl will become famous soon enough

Hmm, when I see a husky and I remember my husky dog stuffed animal ( also a ganz) that a friend gave me when I moved to Alaska 20 years ago ( I'm not there anymore).

The animal was called "Nanook of the North" but all my lil neice could mange to say was " Nic Noc".
It was cute. Now she is grown up and her son has "Nic Noc". Yes, the animal is still called Nic Noc because the name stuck.

So as you can see I don't have exactly the right instant answer BUT maybe I can point you in a helpful direction.

Maybe you could look at a map of Alaska and look at all the cool places there and their names and choose one of those. They have some really interesting names there in Alaska.

The funniest I saw was "Chicken, Alaska" but I woild not reccommend that name for your cute lil girl.

The northern lights in Alaska are also called "Aurora Borealis". They are so cool and beautiful. Aurora is a girls name.

The Iditorod is a famous, very difficult, dog sled race in Alaska.It commemorates an amazing dogled run that carried vital medication to save lives during an outbreak of an deadly illness. It is about 1000 miles and takes more than a week to complete.

It was a sport always won by men until women got into it and one woman won many times for a few years. That prompted a bumber sticker : Alaska : where men are men ... and women win the Iditorod.

So maybe you can look up Iditorod and find info on the women who have won. Check out their names as well as the names of their dogs.

Sorry i didn't just give you just a list of names but i thought it might give you more choices to look for some of the above options to find a name that you like or that has special meaning to you.
Old 12-23-2007, 04:19 PM   #8
umbreon493

espeon493 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm gonna name mine Shasta.:husky:
espeon493 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2007, 04:45 PM   #9
Mr. Trekkie
Gift Guru

Thanks so much!!!!!
Neo1000 is offline Male
Old 12-23-2007, 04:46 PM   #10
Loves Josh Bell
Gift Guru

Tonks22 is a glorious beacon of lightTonks22 is a glorious beacon of lightTonks22 is a glorious beacon of light

Hushpuppy is a good one that is what I'm naming mine but you can use it
Tonks22 is offline Female
Closed