Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Help!...I Need A Pet Name!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2012, 08:55 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell
Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Harriet's Name Shop *Original Names* My Goal is Customer Satisfaction

View Post Originally Posted by pieisawesome
Username: pieisawesome
Species of Webkinz: ruby retriever
Boy/Girl (or both): girl
Human names/Animal names (or both): both is fine
Number of names (if left blank I will do at least fifteen):
Anything else?: hi
VM/PM: vm

thanks!

All right! Sorry it took so long to get to you.

Anyways, I have two categories. Obvious, and regular.

Obvious:

Ruby/Rue
Gemma/Gem/Jem/Jemma
Ruby Joy/Ruby-Joy/Joy
Red
Carnation
Cinnabar
Coral
Nurit
Phoenix
Reed
Scarlette
Rose
Apple/Apple Blossom/Blossom

Regular:

Maria/Marianna
Valerie
Victoria
AnnMarie/AnnaMarie
Beatrice
Charlotte/Carlotta
Tania/Tanya/Toni
AnnaBelle/AnnaBella

Please let me know if you need more, and come again soon!
Harriet is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2012, 04:42 PM   #42
テイラー

jdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the rep
jdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the rep

Default Re: Harriet's Name Shop *Original Names* My Goal is Customer Satisfaction

Hey I don't need any names but I love to see people helping people so thanks Harriet you are doing something great your awesome
Old 09-13-2012, 11:42 PM   #43

Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell
Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by jdbandtml
Hey I don't need any names but I love to see people helping people so thanks Harriet you are doing something great your awesome

Thank you so much! That means a lot.
Old 09-19-2012, 09:17 PM   #44

Important Notice (Also posted on front page):

Now that school is starting I will be a tad busy, but I am still accepting orders. I will try to get to your order as soon as I can, but I hope you understand that school and homework comes first. Sorry!

-Harriet

Last edited by Harriet; 09-22-2012 at 12:09 AM..
Old 09-24-2012, 05:52 PM   #45

Ok, I have another announcement:

This week I'm going to be really busy with a big school project, and I'll have meetings, and a lot of homework. I'll still have some time for WI though.
Old 09-28-2012, 08:06 PM   #46
Lil Kinz

webkinz507 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: Harriet's Name Shop *Original Names* My Goal is Customer Satisfaction

HEY i really need a name plese help!
I HOPE TO GET A NAME ASAP!
username: lovecatnip
pet: signature endangered polar bear
info: id like a non human name that has to do with the arctic or icey cold things but not little kid ish names please help thank you!
I hope i answered everything!
webkinz507 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
harriet likes this, wi!