Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Help!...I Need A Pet Name!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2012, 07:08 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell
Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell

Default Harriet's Name Shop *Original Names* My Goal is Customer Satisfaction

Click the image to open in full size.
Banner by me

Important Notice (Also posted on post #44):

Now that school is starting I will be a tad busy, but I am still accepting orders. I will try to get to your order as soon as I can, but I hope you understand that school and homework comes first. Sorry!

Welcome to my name shop! My goal is your satisfaction. I will redo your orders as needed. My names are original, unique, and will hopefully fit your webkinz. Please stop by again soon!

My Rules:

Follow all WI rules. These always apply.

Please don't rush me. I will get to your order as soon as I can. If you do grow impatient, and it has been 24 hours since you ordered, you are welcome to contact me by VM.

Other people's orders: The scoop on these is that you may use any of the names that the other person did not choose. If you really love that name, contact me by VM saying what type of pet it is, what name, and which order you got it from. It will probably depend on how alike the pets are.

VM/PM: There is a VM/PM option on the form, but if you forget, don't know what they are, or are a Lil' Kinz, I will VM you. If you want PM be sure to specify, please.

Number of Names per Pet: For one pet, I do a minimum of 15 if you don't specify. The maximum that I will do on a first order is 25, but on redos you can have any number within reason. Please don't fool around and say like '1,000' or something like that.

Redos: I have no limit to the amount of redos I will do. My goal is for good customer service, and I promise to find the perfect name for your pet even if it takes many redos.

Links: When I VM/PM you, I will give you a link leading you to the post. If, however, the link does not work, at the bottom of this post I have a 'pickup' place where there will be a link that works for sure.

Sorry for all of those rules.

Now, for the form.

Form

Username:
Species of Webkinz:
Boy/Girl (or both):
Human names/Animal names (or both):
Number of names (if left blank I will do at least fifteen):
Anything else?:
VM/PM:

Pick-Up:
N/A

If I remove your order from the pick-up list before you see it, please post if you cannot find it and I will put it back up. (NOTE: On the first page, I will not be doing pick-up.)

Sister Shops:

~~!!Michi's Sweet Shop of Names!!~~

Last edited by Harriet; 09-19-2012 at 09:19 PM..
Harriet is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2012, 11:43 AM   #2
HalfPrincess06

GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!

Default Re: Harriet's Name Shop *Original Names* My Goal is Customer Satisfaction

GHRS
Endangered Signature Red Wolf
Girl
Human and Animal
However Many Names You Can Think Of
Any Royalty sounding names?
PM please

Thanks!

Last edited by cbjhockey; 08-16-2012 at 09:25 AM.. Reason: Blue and Red are for staff use only.
GHRS is offline Female
Old 08-14-2012, 07:50 PM   #3

Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell
Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Harriet's Name Shop *Original Names* My Goal is Customer Satisfaction

View Post Originally Posted by GHRS
GHRS
Endangered Signature Red Wolf
Girl
Human and Animal
However Many Names You Can Think Of
Any Royalty sounding names?
PM please

Thanks!
All right, thanks for being my first customer!

Here are your names, let me know if you need more!

Elizabeth/Victoria
Rosemary/Rose/Rosetta/Rosalie
Tara
Lydia
Contessa/Tessa
Callissa/Calista/Callista/Camryn/Cameron
Megan/Morgan
Dominique/Nikki
Fay/Fae/Fai/Faith/Faeth
Alyssa/Alisha/Alice
Patricia/Trisha
Colette
Red
Sleek
Gloss
Amber
Claudia/Claudine/Claire
Arabella/Bella/Ari/Ariana
Celine/Selena/Celena/Celia/Cecelia
Zeta/Zala/Zelda
Sarah/Sara/Sera/Serah/Serafina
Gabi/Gaby/Gabby/Gabbi/Gabriela/Gabriela/Gabrialla/Gabrielle
Dana/Darla/Dara/Daria
Prudence/Pru/Peera/Pura
Sasha

Please alert me if you need more! Thank you for ordering!

Last edited by cbjhockey; 08-16-2012 at 09:25 AM.. Reason: fixing color of quoted text
Old 08-15-2012, 11:12 AM   #4
HalfPrincess06

GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!

Thanks! I love the name Arabella and Sasha!

Last edited by cbjhockey; 08-16-2012 at 09:25 AM.. Reason: Blue and Red are for staff use only.
GHRS is offline Female
Old 08-16-2012, 09:13 AM   #5

View Post Originally Posted by GHRS
Thanks! I love the name Arabella and Sasha!
You're welcome, come again soon!

Have fun with your webkinz!

Last edited by cbjhockey; 08-16-2012 at 09:26 AM.. Reason: fixing quoted text color
Old 08-16-2012, 09:18 AM   #6
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

Username: Triplet 1
Species of Webkinz: Hippo
Boy/Girl (or both): Either
Human names/Animal names (or both): Not human, unless you find something that you especially like.
Number of names (if left blank I will do at least fifteen): It doesn't matter.
Anything else?: Nope!
VM/PM: VM, please
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2012, 09:53 AM   #7

View Post Originally Posted by triplet 1
Username: Triplet 1
Species of Webkinz: Hippo
Boy/Girl (or both): Either
Human names/Animal names (or both): Not human, unless you find something that you especially like.
Number of names (if left blank I will do at least fifteen): It doesn't matter.
Anything else?: Nope!
VM/PM: VM, please
Thank you for ordering!

Here are your names:

Female:

Blue/Bluetta
Fuzzy xD
Pippo/Pippi
Tambourine/Tammy/Tam-Tam
Yippo/Yippi/Yippee
Udele
Argentina/Argie/Ari/Ariana/Tina/Jenny
Africa/Rica
Zippi
China
Willow

Male:

Zippo
Africa/Rico/Nico
Fuzzy
Brazil/Rasille/Basil
Henry
Easton
Mr. Blue
Light
Wallow
Willie
Mino/Minus/Midas

I hope you like a few of these, if you need more let me know!
Old 08-16-2012, 10:53 AM   #8
Denim03

hieeeeejj1 knows the way
hieeeeejj1 knows the way

Form

Usernamewebkinz) denim03 (wi) hieeeeejj1
Species of Webkinz:tree frog
Boy/Girl (or both):both mostly boys
Human names/Animal names (or both):animals names
Number of names (if left blank I will do at least fifteen): blank (lol)
hieeeeejj1 is offline Male
Old 08-16-2012, 12:15 PM   #9
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

View Post Originally Posted by Harriet
Thank you for ordering!

Here are your names:

Female:

Blue/Bluetta
Fuzzy xD
Pippo/Pippi
Tambourine/Tammy/Tam-Tam
Yippo/Yippi/Yippee
Udele
Argentina/Argie/Ari/Ariana/Tina/Jenny
Africa/Rica
Zippi
China
Willow

Male:

Zippo
Africa/Rico/Nico
Fuzzy
Brazil/Rasille/Basil
Henry
Easton
Mr. Blue
Light
Wallow
Willie
Mino/Minus/Midas

I hope you like a few of these, if you need more let me know!
I like Midas, thanks!
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2012, 09:25 PM   #10

View Post Originally Posted by triplet 1
I like Midas, thanks!
You're welcome, come again soon!

View Post Originally Posted by hieeeeejj1
Form

Usernamewebkinz) denim03 (wi) hieeeeejj1
Species of Webkinz:tree frog
Boy/Girl (or both):both mostly boys
Human names/Animal names (or both):animals names
Number of names (if left blank I will do at least fifteen): blank (lol)
Sorry I didn't get to this sooner, I must have missed it! Anyway, here are your names:

Male:

Branch
Greenie
Hoppity
Tree
Red-Toes
Sticky Toes
Froggy
Colin
Robert
Alexander/Alex/Alejander/Alejandro
Joseph

Female:
Bobbi
Hoppily
Blaire
Rose/Rosette
Daisy
Flora

If you need more, just tell me! Thank you for ordering!

Last edited by Harriet; 08-17-2012 at 09:25 PM..
Closed

Tags
harriet likes this, wi!