Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Help!...I Need A Pet Name!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2017, 01:27 AM   #1
MyChemicalRomance300
Banned

ChaseTheFace will become famous soon enough

Default Decent Name Suggestions

May be getting a Rockerz dog soon, thought about naming it after a band I like (band name is Issues), but figured I'd ask for some ideas instead.

Open to all suggestions, pet gender will be male.

Thanks.
ChaseTheFace is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2017, 07:48 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Faunalover knows no boundsFaunalover knows no bounds
Faunalover knows no boundsFaunalover knows no boundsFaunalover knows no boundsFaunalover knows no boundsFaunalover knows no boundsFaunalover knows no boundsFaunalover knows no bounds

Default Re: Decent Name Suggestions

Finding the perfect name? The struggle is real.
Considering your username, you could call him "Chem" after My Chemical Romance?

Do you have any particular themes you tend to go with? Human? Non-human? Mainstream? Unique?

When I have trouble naming a certain pet that's part of a Webkinz "series", I sometimes pair their names together, like "Hansel and Gretel", (except in this case it would be a general theme because of all the Rockerz pets).
Along with naming for bands, you could go for specific musician's names whose personalities work with the pet style (ex. country singer for the Rockerz Coyote, rock player for Rockerz Zebra, etc.)?

Hope this helps, at least somewhat!
Old 05-05-2017, 12:41 AM   #3
MyChemicalRomance300
Banned

ChaseTheFace will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Faunalover
Finding the perfect name? The struggle is real.
Considering your username, you could call him "Chem" after My Chemical Romance?

Do you have any particular themes you tend to go with? Human? Non-human? Mainstream? Unique?

When I have trouble naming a certain pet that's part of a Webkinz "series", I sometimes pair their names together, like "Hansel and Gretel", (except in this case it would be a general theme because of all the Rockerz pets).
Along with naming for bands, you could go for specific musician's names whose personalities work with the pet style (ex. country singer for the Rockerz Coyote, rock player for Rockerz Zebra, etc.)?

Hope this helps, at least somewhat!
This did help tremendously; thank you very much for your response!

For me, I generally base pet names off of the type of pet I have gotten. i.e. my emerald lab is named Viridecent, which is a synonym for emerald, or green. I have an opal pup named Alabaster, which is a type of rock somewhat similar to cement and white in color.

I do have many pets with actual "people" names as well, such as, Alex, Axel, Chase, Shane, etc.

After that I have two other gem labs who are named after characters from one of my favorite novels/movies Interview with the Vampire. They are names Leststat de Lioncourt and Louis de Pointe du Lac after the two main characters.

I have only one other rockerz pet that I got years ago and named it Shane without actually expanding my horizons to think of something better. I do have one pet that's named after an old band I used to like (SlipKnot) so I may just follow that theme; since I'll be getting a black lab soon and naming it AskingAlexandria.

Sorry for the wall of text lol, thank you again for your response!
ChaseTheFace is offline Male
Old 05-05-2017, 06:29 AM   #4

Faunalover knows no boundsFaunalover knows no bounds
Faunalover knows no boundsFaunalover knows no boundsFaunalover knows no boundsFaunalover knows no boundsFaunalover knows no boundsFaunalover knows no boundsFaunalover knows no bounds

No worries, I used to help a teacher out, grading Second Grade papers, this is nothing.

Viridescent and Alabaster are exactly the kinds of names I'm likely to choose for certain pets, so that works out well enough.
However, matching up yours exactly may be tricky since my vampy names are put to the pets alike in theme (Vampire Bat, Zombie Bloodhound, etc.) and something like SlipKnot, I'd probably use for a snake, as some people may not understand the name (not that everybody has to do that, it's just what I do), but it works.

Still, I'm glad things apparently helped somewhat, so let's see if it could be taken a step further...
For Rockerz themes, there's always references like Beats or Rocky/Rocksy (drummer), Tune or Tempo (some manner of pianist), Clasher (cymbals), Virtuoso (violinist), Shriek (electric guitar) etc.

There's also the classic rebellion theme, if that's your style.
"Maverick", "Trouble", "Anarchy" and "Decibel" come to mind for that.
Old 05-05-2017, 11:06 PM   #5

LivingLikeLake is on a distinguished road

I've always thought a good name for the Rockerz dog would be Snoop or something. X,D sorry, I'm not much help!
LivingLikeLake is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bread yah, name for rockerz, pet name, rockerz dog