Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Help!...I Need A Pet Name!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 09:40 AM   #1
my dog eats
Banned
hardrockchick is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Bug's AWSOME Name Shop!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK. I tried having an advice column, but the commadore dude said those weren't allowed, so i had to find something else to do. And thats when "Bug's AWSOME Name Shop" was born! YAY!!!!! So, we give out names, offer alternate spellings to names, rate names, and... well... um... LOOK! A UNICORN! (Anyone who knows me, which that would be really weird if someone on here did, would know that I use the unicorn excuse when i can't figure out what to say.) We do have rules here at Bug's AWSOME Name Shop.
1. No being mean! That means, if someone has a pet name, and you don't think its the best, you can't critisize them!
2. Please, let me give out the names. I might decide to have workers if the job becomes overwhelming, but not for right now.
3. If you do critsize someones pet name, or give out names, I may have to block you from coming in. (I don't think I can actually block someone from coming in, but if I decide to have workers, you won't be able to get a job, and I will not give names to you.)
4. If some names i give out, offend you in any way, please pm me and i will try not to give those names out anymore.
But the number 1 rule at Bug's AWSOME Name Shop, (I know i already have a number one, but i needed something else to say) is, ALWAYS HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! (I couldn't think of a different number 1 rule.) Oh, we always welcome self proclaimed weird and crazy people! (Like me!) It's a joke. What is this little smiley? I can't figure out what he's doing. :easter: :kanga:

hardrockchick is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2008, 12:36 PM   #2
1Sandstorm1
Webkinz :)

Thunderstar will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Bug's AWSOME Name Shop!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would appreciate a name for a hippo. I actually bought it like two months ago but then I got on WI and it said it was the POTM for November, so I decided to wait... and I forgot to come up with a name while I was waiting, so my little hippo is un-named! I would appreciate my and girl names because I haven't decided it's gender yet. I prefer names that have something to do with nature. Thanks!

~Thunderstar
Old 11-05-2008, 03:06 PM   #3

pixar girl is a jewel in the roughpixar girl is a jewel in the rough

I need a few Unicorn names.

I would like something, different, and fantasy-ish, and all for a girl.

Thanks!!!
pixar girl is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 03:16 PM   #4
Astondb9
Astondb9 is an unknown quantity at this point

i need a name for a female tinkerpup.... please
Old 11-06-2008, 09:13 AM   #5
my dog eats
Banned
hardrockchick is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Bug's AWSOME Name Shop!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Astondb9
You could name her Tinker Bell. Cuz Tinker bell was a tinker fairy. Or just Tink. Gotta go. I'll give more names later.

---------- hardrockchick added 1028 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Astondb9
Mint(It has to do with making coins)
Anne
Jenny(Comes from a machine made to produce cotton faster, called the spinning jenny)
Sydney
Bullet(Thats actually boyish, but if u decide u want a boy, theres a boy name)
Cacy, Kacie
Auburn(Awsome collage)
Taylor
Tory,Tori
If you don't like my names, go to cutiebug343's shop, she has lots of good names.

---------- hardrockchick added 11 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Thunderstar
I would appreciate a name for a hippo. I actually bought it like two months ago but then I got on WI and it said it was the POTM for November, so I decided to wait... and I forgot to come up with a name while I was waiting, so my little hippo is un-named! I would appreciate my and girl names because I haven't decided it's gender yet. I prefer names that have something to do with nature. Thanks!

~Thunderstar
Yours was hard cuz i'm not good at nature names.
Girl
Aqua
Aquamarine
Rose
Asia
Blueberry
Lydia
Victoria(Victoria falls in Africa)
Erin(means Ireland)
Cricket(little animal)
Sofia(capital of Bulgaria)
Misty
Boy
Jay
Rubicon(Italian river)
Hermon(mtn. in Israel)
Himalaya(Himalayan mtns. also can be used as girl name)
Congo(Congo river)
Aegean[i-ge-an] (long I, long E, short A. lake in Greece)
Tanganyika[tang-an-ye-ka] (short A's, long E. Longest and 2nd deepest freshwater lake in the world)
Another name that can be used as a girl or boy name, Del-Sol. It means, "The Sun."

---------- hardrockchick added 14 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by pixar girl
I need a few Unicorn names.

I would like something, different, and fantasy-ish, and all for a girl.

Thanks!!!
I'm giving u alot more than a few.
Pegasus(kinda boyish, every-1 probly names there unicorn that)
Chaldea[kal-de-a] (short a's, long E. City in Sumeria)
Persia
Tel Aviv, Aviv(city in Israel)
Riyadh(not sure how 2 pronounce it, capital of Saudi Arabia)
Isis(Egyptian god)
Saba(modern ethiopia)
Athansius[ath-a-na-shas] (short a, short a, long a, short a)
Pygmies
Parthenon(ancient temple in Greece)
Andora(country in Europe smaller than New York City)
Mycenaia(makers of the Trojan horse)
Pythagoras[pe-thag-or-es] (all short vowels. ancient philosopher)
Olympia(town in Greece and Washington)
Cleopatra(Egyptian Queen)
Epsilon(Greek E)
Del-Sol(means, "The sun")
Misty
Windsor(kinda boyish. its a name of a street, and reminds me of the words. wind, and soar. and unicorns fly, so its like there soaring in the wind)
Arora

Last edited by hardrockchick; 11-06-2008 at 09:14 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
hardrockchick is offline Female
Closed