Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Help!...I Need A Pet Name!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2010, 02:31 PM   #1
elcome Back To
Webkinz :)

GemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

Default ❈Gemmy's Gem Mine!❈We'll Mine ya a Real Gem!❈Fast, Friendly Service!❈Name Ratings!❈PoTM names on the front page!❈

Click the image to open in full size.

Welcome to the Mine! Sparkling new names all the time!

Rules:
-I expect you to use the names I give you...If you are not satisfied, I will try until you are. If I try more than 3 times, I'll give up, and you will need to get a name else where. Though, this is unlikely, as I will give you a list.
-Do not advertise your shop here. That's kinda rude. And yes, the tags count. Don't advertise there either.
-Don't get upset if I rate your name low. I may have a different opinion than you, it's nothing to have a hissy over.
-Be respectful!
-Do not rush me
Form:
Pet Type:
Personality: (Not needed, but very helpful!)
Anything Else?:

Example of correctly filled form:
Pet Type: Leopard
Personality: Childish and naive
Anything Else?: Nope
We do name ratings!
Form:
Pet Type:
PoTM names:
Blufadoodle
Boy: Ryan, Florus, Apollo, Sherwood
Girl: Akiria, Cassandra, Gwyneth, Hikari

This is a small suggestion list. I'll give more if you ask.
If you use one of these names, please tell me so I can remove it from the list (:

Open For Business!
Sorry, we are not hiring.

Last edited by GemPhantom; 02-01-2011 at 09:21 AM..
GemPhantom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2010, 12:56 AM   #2
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: ❈Gemmy's Gem Mine!❈We'll Mine ya a Real Gem!❈Every Name inspected with Care to Meet our Expectations!❈Name Ratings!❈PoTM names on the front page!❈

Goodluck on your shop Gemmy!
I might ask for a name, when i buy a new webkinz
Webkinslover420 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 12:08 PM   #3
elcome Back To

GemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: ❈Gemmy's Gem Mine!❈We'll Mine ya a Real Gem!❈Every Name inspected with Care to Meet our Expectations!❈Name Ratings!❈PoTM names on the front page!❈

Thanks ^u^
Alrighty! c:
Old 08-15-2010, 12:20 PM   #4
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

would you happen to have a name for a

glamor gecko
girl
nothing obvious...something glam and creative!
thanks
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 12:36 PM   #5
elcome Back To

View Post Originally Posted by akoolaunt
glamor gecko
girl
nothing obvious...something glam and creative!
thanks
Okiee doke!
Gigi
Heidi
➣Amarilla
➣Elaine
➣Jetta
➣Celeste
➣Divina

How are these?
Old 08-15-2010, 12:59 PM   #6
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Those are great, thanks. Heidi is the standout name for me!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 01:06 PM   #7
elcome Back To

Glad I could help! ^u^
Old 08-15-2010, 02:55 PM   #8
<3 Records!

SelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talent

Form:
Pet Type: Signature Endangered Red Wolf
Personality: (Not needed, but very helpful!) Shy, kind, and childish.
Anything Else?: I'd like the names to be human and have a nature theme, please.
SelenaRules<3 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 03:39 PM   #9
elcome Back To

View Post Originally Posted by SelenaRules<3
Form:
Pet Type: Signature Endangered Red Wolf
Personality: (Not needed, but very helpful!) Shy, kind, and childish.
Anything Else?: I'd like the names to be human and have a nature theme, please.
Heheh, okiee doke!
➣Balsam
➣Vesa (means small tree in finnish)
➣Ludolf
➣Leif
➣Glade
➣Tamarack

How are these?
Old 08-15-2010, 05:21 PM   #10
<3 Records!

SelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talent

Thanks!
Could you give me some more, though?
SelenaRules<3 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, rickety wuz here