Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Help!...I Need A Pet Name!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 02:06 PM   #1
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

Default i want to name my pet coral!! but ww wont accept it!! why?!!?!?

hey guys!
i am really mad right now
so i want to name my pink cockatoo coral! i just think its perfect, it took me a while to come up with a name, and now the wont accept it!! urghhhhh!! why??!!?? what should i do!!?? please help!!
thanks

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST CALLED ganz and i spoke with a man who said, once i adopt the pet they can change the name, to the name i want. I want to do that but am not sure that will work. Has anyone tried that? i am going to adopt it with a name i like, just incase it doesnt work

Last edited by pinky719; 12-28-2009 at 02:06 PM..
pinky719 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2009, 02:07 PM   #2
FOF, that's my name
Webkinz :)

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 
Wink Re: i want to name my pet coral!! but ww wont accept it!! why?!!?!?

Hmm well it might seem wrong to them? Lol I tried to name my Sherbet Bunny Violet but it wouldn't let me so I went with Shirley and I think its perfect for her... It didn't work for me cuz it kind of sounds like Violent... There is a thread up above that tells you why Ganz doesn't accept some Webkinz names... I hoped I helped!
Old 12-28-2009, 02:08 PM   #3
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

Default Re: i want to name my pet coral!! but ww wont accept it!! why?!!?!?

Well, if you take away one letter, it could be something 'inappropriate'....
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 02:08 PM   #4
I'm proud to be a

Lily849 will become famous soon enough

Hmm....I once had trouble when I was naming my St. Bernard. I wanted to write it's name exactly like this: Sarah. But it kept saying, "That name is not accepted in Webkinz World, Please choose an approiate name." I got really mad and I spelled it like this instead: sarah (without the "s" capitalized) and it accepted it! So now that is my only pet out of 19 with a name that isn't capitalized....ugh....how annoying!
Lily849 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 02:09 PM   #5
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

i tried taking out the capital and it doesnt work still.

Last edited by pinky719; 12-28-2009 at 02:11 PM..
Old 12-28-2009, 02:13 PM   #6

dragonfly140 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey i will help so could you but up a picture of what it looks like cause when i look at a picture of the animal i can find the name so could you please do that for me and i could tell you a good name
thanks,
dragonfly140
dragonfly140 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 02:13 PM   #7
I'm proud to be a

Lily849 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by pinky719
i tried taking out the capital and it doesnt work still.
Hmmmm...then I have no idea why it's doing that.....isn't it annoying?
Lily849 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 02:19 PM   #8
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Lily849
Hmmmm...then I have no idea why it's doing that.....isn't it annoying?
yes it is!!!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonfly140
hey i will help so could you but up a picture of what it looks like cause when i look at a picture of the animal i can find the name so could you please do that for me and i could tell you a good name
thanks,
dragonfly140
ok let me get one!

http://www.webkinzsecret.com/wp-cont...k-cockatoo.jpg
here is what the pet looks like, online and in real life!! thanks!!
Old 12-28-2009, 02:26 PM   #9
Akawah the

Akawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonder

maybe you could try it like corel or corelle. you could also do it with a k
Akawah8 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 02:52 PM   #10
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Akawah8
maybe you could try it like corel or corelle. you could also do it with a k
Thank you! I may name it Corelle!
Closed