Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: ~Who's side are you on?~
A. Taylor's Side! 1458.33%
B. Kanye's Side! 14.17%
C. In the Middle 312.50%
D. None 00%
E. I Don't Care/Know 520.83%
F. What happened? 14.17%
G. Other (Please post!) 00%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 04:49 PM   #1
Call me Autumn!
Cody26 is a jewel in the roughCody26 is a jewel in the rough

Default ~2009 VMA's Drama; Who side are you on? Kanye, Taylor, or in the middle?~

Okay everyone knows all about the VMA's and what happened between Kanye West and Taylor Swift. Now it's time to tell everyone what you thought of it. So....the question is.....

Spoiler: show

Who's side are you on?

There are six choices;

A. Taylor's Side!
B. Kanye's Side!
C. In The Middle
D. None
E. I Don't Know/Care
F. What happened?
G. Other

I pretty much know what will get the most votes, but I might be wrong! So vote quickly!

Just to let everyone know....

I'm on...

Spoiler: show

TAYLOR'S SIDE!
For sure!

Here are your choices;

A. Taylor's Side!

-You couldn't believe happened! Taylor deserved to win, Beyonce wasn't even
nominated! Kanye should have never done it! You avoid listening to his music because he's so
"heartless". Taylor is such a sweet, innocent girl, she didn't even say anything. Taylor is
so mature and responsible, she won't say anything mean back! Go Taylor!

B. Kanye's Side!

-Would everyone calm down already? Kanye was just expressing his feelings and
giving his opinoin. He is a good person and shouldn't be blamed for one little thing he did.
I love his music and he is awesome! Go Kanye!

C. In the Middle!

-I agree Kanye was being rude and he shouldn't have done what he did. But would everyone
please calm down? It wasn't that bad and it's OVER now. Kanye gives his apology and this should just be let go.

D. None!

-I don't really care. I don't listen to either of them, so it doesn't matter.

. What happened?

-Hey, what happened? I didn't hear about it!

F. Other

Thanks for paticipating! We'll see who wins! Please vote honestly! I would love to hear your opinion! Don't be afraid to be honest, everyone has their own opinion!

~Autumn

Last edited by Cody26; 10-27-2009 at 04:54 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2009, 04:51 PM   #2
Ashley♥Spring
Webkinz :)

Webkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonder

Default Re: ~2009 VMA's Drama; Who side are you on? Kanye, Taylor, or in the middle?~

Option A. I agree with you!
Webkin Lover is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 04:53 PM   #3
Call me Autumn!
Cody26 is a jewel in the roughCody26 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ~2009 VMA's Drama; Who side are you on? Kanye, Taylor, or in the middle?~

Thanks for voting!
Old 10-27-2009, 04:57 PM   #4
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

It was incredibly rude of him.
On the other hand, I don't see why it's such a big deal.
Seahorse is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 04:58 PM   #5
ohai
Gifted

wanda259 is cool as a bunny clownwanda259 is cool as a bunny clownwanda259 is cool as a bunny clownwanda259 is cool as a bunny clownwanda259 is cool as a bunny clownwanda259 is cool as a bunny clownwanda259 is cool as a bunny clownwanda259 is cool as a bunny clown

I think it was rude.
But honestly, I'm so sick of this.
It's kinda old.
I'm not trying to be mean or anything, so sorry if i seemed a bit...mad.
xD
wanda259 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 04:58 PM   #6
sporty5220

Illusen has a spectacular aura about

I Totally agree with you! Taylor didn't deserve to be treated like that. She is so nice and kind!
Illusen is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 05:04 PM   #7
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Oops, meant to vote for option C. I mean, seriously people, that was almost a month ago now...
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 10-27-2009, 05:07 PM   #8

smartsun7 is just really nicesmartsun7 is just really nice

Deffenantally Taylor side! I feel so bad for her!
smartsun7 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 05:07 PM   #9
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

E. I don't really care...
Old 10-27-2009, 05:07 PM   #10

hungry4edward is just really nicehungry4edward is just really nice

Kanye's side all the way. I mean, sure it was a rude thing to do, but it takes serious guts and courage to do what Kanye did.
hungry4edward is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange, team finnick