Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Are your Dreams weird..?
My dreams are Weird and Abnormal! 5566.27%
My Dreams are Always Normal! 00%
I Never Remeber my dreams! 78.43%
My Dreams Are Normal / In Color 910.84%
My Dreams are Not Normal / Not In Color. 33.61%
Other! 910.84%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 03:55 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

pink&purplegirl is just really nicepink&purplegirl is just really nice

Default Re: Are Your Dreams Normal Or Weird..?

i have dream about Cheryl Cole and the rest of Girls Aloud...and thats pretty much it, so kinda weird i guess ( haha, most people will be wondering who on earth i'm talking about )
pink&purplegirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2009, 04:35 PM   #42
The Cullens love my

Popprincess816 is a name known to allPopprincess816 is a name known to allPopprincess816 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by kennyluver7
3. We Only Dream of What We Know
Love the poll!
But this little fact is my one problem... sometimes I dream about something random that my mind completely made up, nothing that I know. So what do you mean?
Popprincess816 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 04:40 PM   #43

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

My Dreams are weird and ambnormal.

My dream last night?
I was crowned "The Plastic Queen" of Swaziland by a group of great white sharks. I had the power to turn anything I wanted into cold hard plastic unless they had red felt in their hands. If they were holding red felt, then my powers didn't effect them. And then I somehow emded up riding on a star to "Planet Textbook."

Uhh... weird if you asked me! What do you think?
Smile is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 04:52 PM   #44
Call me Lilly
ais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonder

My dreams are weird and abnormal. XD
ais1744 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 05:08 PM   #45
I ♥ Photograph

Meerkat97 is just really niceMeerkat97 is just really nice

I have SUPER vivid dreams that are REALLY weird. I also have LOTS of falling dream. I mean LOTS!!! xDD And just random ones. xDD
Meerkat97 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 05:26 PM   #46
Gift Guru

whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff
whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff

My dreams are wierd to say the least.
xD I just recently had a dream about
a kid I really don't like, a kid I like a lot,
and my friends old boyfriend.
It was...interesting.

--Wtl43
whiteterrierlover43 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2009, 10:12 PM   #47
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

My dreams are usually pretty weird and in color...

I had a dream about going to a rubber duck museum, moving to China, going to see Guns N Roses in concert and Axl doing a stage dive and no one caught him, the Holy Spirit coming to me and telling me who I was going to marry in the future (), meeting up with my old pal David and going to Pacsun with him, loosing my iPod, robbers, some people kidnapping me, my uncle sitting at home a DVRing American Idol... Yeah, weird...
Old 10-29-2009, 03:18 PM   #48
Call me Anna. :)

amrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clown

My dreams are weird, and I think in color. And my mom woke me up to see if I had a fever during my last one, and it was a good dream, but I think it ended up making me sad. But it proved that I read to many vampire books.
amrgirl59 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 03:19 PM   #49
Katey ate mah

Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!

Mine are normally scary.
Jenbug12 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 03:22 PM   #50
Banned
Pokemon97 will become famous soon enough

Really weird. Mostly normal thoughhh
Pokemon97 is offline Female
Closed