Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Are you wearing a BAND-AID?
Yes. 1817.31%
No. 7572.12%
Is this a trick question!? 109.62%
Meg Ann Only Please. Thanks. 10.96%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2009, 06:32 PM   #21
ell I love cats.
Webkinz :)

Cutiecutepie has disabled reputation

Default Re: Are you wearing a BAND-AID?

nope.
i wish tho.
band-aids are fun! xDD
Cutiecutepie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2009, 06:50 PM   #22
Luv u always
Gift Trainee

smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!

Nope thank goodness lol =]
smskkc is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 06:51 PM   #23
Call me Lilly
ais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonder

Nope!!! I was this morning, but then I ripped it off. () I had it because yesterday I got a shot to prevent some type of cancer.
ais1744 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 07:04 PM   #24
here is Kia?

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

Yeah, the band-aids with SpongeBob or other coolio characters are cheesy quality and won't stay on so I only use fabric band-aids. They don't come off when water hits them like the plastic ones.
Meg Ann is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 07:08 PM   #25
~Peeta ♥ Katniss~

ChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clown

I was wearing a Band-Aid but now I'm not because the cut stopped bleeding. Here's the story:
It was Thursday and at school during Gym we were playing Vollyball. The ball came and it was in my area so when I called "Mine" I slid for the ball because it was really low so I couldn't really hit it properly. I was sliding on my knees and my right one got scarred really bad. It felt like I just got a rug burn. When I got home I had to put this giant Band-Aid on it because nothing else would cover it.
My scar hurts everytime I flex my leg which is often because how else would I get around? It's about a inch long or longer and the skin is like completly rubbed away
ChiChi6 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 07:48 PM   #26
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

I just had one on my ankle, but I pulled it off a few minutes ago. I don't like Band-aids.
Seahorse is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 07:49 PM   #27
bekahluvsjesus(:

bekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guide

Nope.
But I cut my foot the other day and it stings so I might go put one on it. haha(:
I had a flu shot the other day so I had one on then too.
bekah_rose is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 08:26 PM   #28
Ashley♥Spring

Webkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonder

Nope, I'm not.

Nice Poll.

Webkin Lover is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 08:28 PM   #29
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

Erm... yes.

I fell down walking down the hallway...
Elephantboy42 is offline Male
Old 10-03-2009, 08:30 PM   #30
Banned
iluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yes, I am. I injured my knee in volleyball.[My knee-pad slid off when I landed] It has a huge bruise and a nasty, gory burn on it. O_o My mother thought it was fractured, since I couldn't bend it, and it hurt like crazy! But the x-rays were good, just a bruise.[:
Closed

Tags
-misses(:, redstar55wuzhere