Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Are you a procrastinator?
YES, I always/usually procrastinate! 1050.00%
I sometimes procrastinate. 945.00%
NO! I never procrastinate! 15.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2018, 06:41 PM   #1
Kisky
Webkinz :)

Kisky2002 is a WI addict!
Kisky2002 is a WI addict!Kisky2002 is a WI addict!Kisky2002 is a WI addict!Kisky2002 is a WI addict!Kisky2002 is a WI addict!Kisky2002 is a WI addict!Kisky2002 is a WI addict!Kisky2002 is a WI addict!Kisky2002 is a WI addict!

Default Are you a procrastinator?

I am procrastinating going to an important club meeting.. I need to leave very soon for the long ride there but I am just sitting here eating tacos.. not dressed in proper going out clothes...
Kisky2002 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2018, 06:55 PM   #2

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Are you a procrastinator?

Nah, I get way too nervous if I put things off. I really stress out about stuff like that.
Desty is offline Female
Old 02-07-2018, 09:02 PM   #3
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Depends. During high school I never procrastinated, bc I would hate to have schoolwork hanging over my head. Now, certain things like putting away/folding laundry I totally procrastinate on . Little things like that I will especially cleaning my room/other areas of the house.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 02-07-2018, 10:24 PM   #4
scotlandd

scotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicness
scotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicness

I remember a poll similar to this in the past! But, anyhow that was probably a few years ago.

I sometimes procrastinate things, depends on what it is really, some things I just go ahead and get ready or get it done, but other times I just really don't feel like doing it, but I have to anyhow..
scotlandd is offline Male
Old 02-08-2018, 01:21 AM   #5
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

I'm trying to decide if I answered honestly here!

I put that I sometimes procrastinate. But it could be usually. I mean, right now I'm procrastinating the inevitable going to bed! LOL!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 02-10-2018, 01:24 AM   #6
emi5959

emi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicness
emi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicness

ugh I ALWAYS procrastinate. I had the entire day to do homework and study, what did I do? everything but. I didn't start it until like 11 pm ugh
emi5959 is offline Female
Old 02-10-2018, 06:31 PM   #7

rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness
rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness

I was gonna answer but idk i think i'll do it later...
Old 02-12-2018, 05:10 PM   #8
Cats are awesome

Vdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forum
Vdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forum

Apparently people that procrastinate tend to be more creative, I don't know how true that statement is.

Last edited by Vdojka; 02-12-2018 at 05:10 PM.. Reason: Spelling
Old 02-14-2018, 11:24 AM   #9
unicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talent

I'll probably answer later...
unicorn2910 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2018, 08:32 PM   #10
Deertail :D

warzone2251 kicks the bucket...hardwarzone2251 kicks the bucket...hardwarzone2251 kicks the bucket...hard
warzone2251 kicks the bucket...hardwarzone2251 kicks the bucket...hardwarzone2251 kicks the bucket...hard

I'm pretty sure everyone is lol
warzone2251 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
double d scotland, ku ate this tag