Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Would you rather travel to the past or the future?
Past 3548.61%
Future 3751.39%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 12:57 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Would you rather travel to the past or to the future?

I would want to go back to the past. I would change a few things....
I want the future to be a secret for now.

If I could, I would probably convince my mom to home school me sooner and to join our home school group sooner also.
I would also go back to the 40's or 50's. I would want to see what it felt like to be teen during those years.

Last edited by cookie_monster2; 11-02-2009 at 01:00 AM..
cookie_monster2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2009, 01:45 AM   #42
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

REP to you for such a great question but I didn't vote because both are equally appealing to me - to see history being made and meeting some of the people that made it would be incredibly amazing but so would seeing what, as a race, we accomplish (like do we ever achieve world peace).
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 06:23 AM   #43
e are ♥Jalley♥
Banned
alexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Future.....moving forward works for me!
alexmike2 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 08:10 AM   #44
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

The future......I'd be too worried to travel back in time, because I might mess something up!
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 11-02-2009, 08:10 AM   #45

miss sherbert knows the way
miss sherbert knows the waymiss sherbert knows the waymiss sherbert knows the way

Future, so I could see what happened about global warming.
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 08:51 AM   #46
Call me Lilly
ais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonder

Past! Because if you go to the future, and you see what's to happen, everything is spoiled. Like in a book, when you read the end before you get there, the whole story is ruined. Even though you'd like to see your husband or grandchildren, you'll see them in due time. Also I would like to meet Jane Austen or Agatha Christie, among other things. . .
ais1744 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 09:02 AM   #47
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

I would rather travel to the past, probably to see how the Egyptians built the pyramids, and if the aliens really helped them or not.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 11-02-2009, 10:58 AM   #48
is a Jedi
Webkinz :)

Kryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond repute

Probably the past. I've had so many fun things happen to me, and I'd love to live them over again!
Kryptonut1 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 12:30 PM   #49
goldfish191
Gifted

kittygrl1010 is a splendid one to beholdkittygrl1010 is a splendid one to beholdkittygrl1010 is a splendid one to beholdkittygrl1010 is a splendid one to behold

Past.
Everyone knows that knowing your future would make you go insane.. soo...
Old 11-02-2009, 12:32 PM   #50
puppyloves

past. Cause I already know what's goin' to happen in the future. Ever see Left Behind? Its true, dude. I'm dead serious.
Closed

Tags
lbj14 tagged you!