Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Would you mind if Ganz shut down Webkinz World for a whole day to fix them?
Anything to fix the glitches 35989.75%
Yes, I would mind. I want to play WW everyday 4110.25%
Voters: 400. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 07:03 PM   #51
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Default Re: Would YOU Mind if Ganz...

Yes I would mind. If they did it for a few nights at like 2:00AM-5:00AM I wouldn't mind though
teaandpizza is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2009, 08:00 PM   #52
Webkinz :)

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

no cause i don't play everyday
Old 10-05-2009, 09:15 PM   #53
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

If the glitches can be fixed I would definitly be willing for GANZ to shut down webkinz for a few days so we can really enjoy the rest of the time I think it would be well worth it! Wow this is a really great poll, are you sending the results to GANZ?
Old 10-05-2009, 09:16 PM   #54
got jesus?

jesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant future

as long as its no longer than a day if it was for two days i would be mad,sad, "all feelings"
jesusismysavior is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 10:10 PM   #55
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Yes!!!! anything to fix the glitches
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 10-05-2009, 10:30 PM   #56

pogokitty123 is a jewel in the roughpogokitty123 is a jewel in the rough

I agree. It may make me frustrated but if it fixes the problems I'd be happy to.
pogokitty123 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 10:31 PM   #57
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the bees knees!DramaQueen is the bees knees!DramaQueen is the bees knees!DramaQueen is the bees knees!DramaQueen is the bees knees!DramaQueen is the bees knees!DramaQueen is the bees knees!

I wouldn't mind, but unfortunately, they've done that before and it didn't do too much better at the time..i'm just tired of the please wait's and the log outs or just plain freezing!!
Old 10-05-2009, 10:59 PM   #58
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

Only a day though...I have gardens to tend and Zums to find! I hope if they look at this poll they'll take under advisement, that NOTICE IS REQUIRED!! Don't just take WW down all day without telling everyone, especially on a 4-rare day, or a Wheel of Deluxe day!
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 11:16 PM   #59
mysunshine04
brulou_61 has a spectacular aura about

No I don't mind but they need to give everyone a few days notice and as long as everyones gardens are restored like they were when they left them and none of the pets have any health, hunger or happiness loss for that period of time. Nope go for it fix away. I know I could us a day or 2 cleaning my house and spending more time with my family.
brulou_61 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 02:15 AM   #60
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

if they wanted to close it for a month with the promise that the site would run consistenly smooth then id PAY THEM to do it..................... im so sick of all the little and big problems each and every day.
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!, eccheeze, kevinelevin was here!, shutting down webkinz, sublime, webkinz